over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Take IGF for shoulder injury??

dgarr21

Registered
Like the title says should I take IGF for injuries? The other assistance would be nice from IGF I read. If any of you have or know someone who has taken it which kind and how much? Lr3 or des? Also What sponsor did you personally use?

Thanks please give feedback. I hear of the other healing peptides but igf seems to be tried and true for a while. Like I said the leaning properties don't hurt either while I'm not lifting.

have researched for injuries. I personally have not seen all the benefits others have in their research, but for injuries, it has been tremendous. I have used right in the spot in multiple injuries including recurring spasms and others that were years in the making.
I saw great results in the subject microdosing in and around the injured area, and depending on the severity, went with low and high amounts.
You cannot go wrong
as for supplier for the research, well I only trust one

I've used DES and LR3 for my rotator cuff which I've injured twice. Both versions of igf did me miracles for my injury. I also ran gh with it.

Thanks cm, and noble....if u don't mind me asking how much lr3 and or des did you use? Daily I mean. I know lr3 last 20 hours and des is quicker but I guess I'm leaning to lr3 by ergo if you say it's good. I guess the high end 80mcg? Bi lat in each shoulder daily? 40mcg a day in each shoulder.

I did 100mcgs DES daily for one month. I usually do 80-100mcgs daily for LR3. I've only used LR3 from ergo which was donated to me and it worked.

Hey quick question again, reports I read say only take lr3 on days you workout and it can make stomach insides grow. Is this true?

I did 100mcgs DES daily for one month. I usually do 80-100mcgs daily for LR3. I've only used LR3 from ergo which was donated to me and it worked.

Dude, everything from those guys work..lol

I had great results from tb500 and IGF. Can't say how much but I can confidently say I have never ever torn a muscle..had a bruise from it bleeding out and working it two weeks later...this was second workout on it and did flys at about 50 percent. so it was a fast recovery

If you are running test currently, it is always smart to drop to hrt dosages while rehabbing an injury. Test decreases collagen synthesis at supraphysiological levels but not at normal levels.

I always add in hgh, eq, and deca or npp with igf when trying to heal an injury. They all increase collagen synthesis. If you're not dealing with something that needs surgery, you will be amazed at the speed at which this combo will heal you up bro.

Hey quick question again, reports I read say only take lr3 on days you workout and it can make stomach insides grow. Is this true?

there are lots of receptors in the large intestine, but I would not worry about this. One of the reasons to microdose is to help some not go systemic as fast. bi lateral is good, tri/quad etc lateral is better.
If you are injured take it when you need it. don't worry about the workout. take care of the injury so you can train 100% and work around it for the time being.

If you are running test currently, it is always smart to drop to hrt dosages while rehabbing an injury. Test decreases collagen synthesis at supraphysiological levels but not at normal levels.

I always add in hgh, eq, and deca or npp with igf when trying to heal an injury. They all increase collagen synthesis. If you're not dealing with something that needs surgery, you will be amazed at the speed at which this combo will heal you up bro.

Please do not continue to fuel this fallacy. Some idiot made this up. This is 100% false. If you can find one legitimate study to support what you are saying about high test levels causing a drop in collagen synthesis, I will send you $50 by paypal

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws