YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Take my usual two months off or don’t mess with hormone levels?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So I run gear from spring through the summer and the rest of the time I’m on a replacement dose. Usually for two months out of the year I take everything off, normally mid December to mid February. When I say everything I mean everything, I don’t even take a multivitamin. I always figured it was good to give my body a rest, do some bloods before and after and just you know let things get sorted out.

Well I had the thought that maybe it’s not such a good idea for me to come off the test, maybe it’s not a good thing to let my levels fluctuate and crash like that. Is there any logic in that or am I just coming up with an excuse not to come off?

Anyone do anything similar? Any thoughts on it one way or the other?

don't come off test totally lol wtf.

go down to trt or maybe a little bit more for a couple months if you feel it's totally necessary

At least for me allot of this is dependent on your age and if your HPTA does recover... Also if things like crit, bp, liver values need to go down.

At least for me allot of this is dependent on your age and if your HPTA does recover... Also if things like crit, bp, liver values need to go down.

I’m 36 I’m doing blood work soon which I always do before and after....if I can that is not sure what’s the deal with that in covid world. But yea that’s the general idea, let everything repair itself for a couple months and give my body a rest. But is that worth the trade off which is letting my levels crash and then somewhat recover, if two months is even long enough for that, then I’m back to running gear for the spring.

Thats the question I suppose, does it have any benefit...?

I’m 36 I’m doing blood work soon which I always do before and after....if I can that is not sure what’s the deal with that in covid world. But yea that’s the general idea, let everything repair itself for a couple months and give my body a rest. But is that worth the trade off which is letting my levels crash and then somewhat recover, if two months is even long enough for that, then I’m back to running gear for the spring.

Thats the question I suppose, does it have any benefit...?

Its a very good question! Well..your gonna get answers that support both sides of the argument as to whether to come off or not. Why not do this..instead of completely coming off test..just do HCG monotherapy (for the time that you will take off)? Im against the idea of completely coming off test 100% cold if you have been doing this for a long time and have a big history with cycling. If thats the case (which I'm assuming it is)..your muscles are going to melt away and the fat is going to come back fairly quickly and the HPTA takes forever to recover (especially if you have been messing with deca in the past year). If you insist on coming off everything for health reasons and don't have HCG on hand...come off everything for 4-5 weeks...you'll still feel great..you won't crash completely..and it's enough time to give your body at least partially a break but not enough time to lose all of your extremely hard work and gains you busted your ass so hard for (only to watch it waste away).
Always try and find and follow a middle path for you that works for your goals (and preservation of all of your hard work)..for your health..and for your personal and specific goals (as in..are you coming off for fertility reasons...health reasons..to recovery blood work markets..to down regulate androgen saturation etc etc)

Its a very good question! Well..your gonna get answers that support both sides of the argument as to whether to come off or not. Why not do this..instead of completely coming off test..just do HCG monotherapy (for the time that you will take off)? Im against the idea of completely coming off test 100% cold if you have been doing this for a long time and have a big history with cycling. If thats the case (which I'm assuming it is)..your muscles are going to melt away and the fat is going to come back fairly quickly and the HPTA takes forever to recover (especially if you have been messing with deca in the past year). If you insist on coming off everything for health reasons and don't have HCG on hand...come off everything for 4-5 weeks...you'll still feel great..you won't crash completely..and it's enough time to give your body at least partially a break but not enough time to lose all of your extremely hard work and gains you busted your ass so hard for (only to watch it waste away).
Always try and find and follow a middle path for you that works for your goals (and preservation of all of your hard work)..for your health..and for your personal and specific goals (as in..are you coming off for fertility reasons...health reasons..to recovery blood work markets..to down regulate androgen saturation etc etc)

Started using gear about 7 years ago and I always cycled up until a couple years ago, since then I’ve gone the blast/cruise route. No deca.....thanks for the input the HCG is definitely a good idea I didn’t even think of that.

Can easily do 2 months hcg+nolva+ ai if needed

Or

Do 10 mg test ed , everything will recover and you wont crash

id try going down to 10 mgs, or 20 mgs. Since this is your first time staying on a lil something 10 may be best

if you stay off a cruise or blast for a while on this dose, youll still lose some muscle but for health reasons youll feel better and its better for many health reasons to stay on a replacement dose, joints, heart, and mentally sharper

last time i came off four years ago at 35 and i used to come off, as im older at 39, test just doesnt recover and its better to stay on something low, even if its only 10 mgs, 10 mgs that may be actual 7 or 6 mgs a day- is still a high test level for a young natty guy, at a guy in his thirties as test levels drop, this still provides a good test level and blood markers can get back into range

I agree with most posters so far, hop on TRT at the least. (Unless TRT also causes your hematocrit or something else to still be out of range)

If crit, rbc, etc are high and you are worried drop the test, do the HCG and nolva, and retest in a month. I took a month off a few years back after running a gram of test for labs and I was shocked at how much crit dropped compared to even what it normally dropped to with 100mg of test.

I wouldnt drop vitamins, ubiquinol, heart health supps ever personally. Carditone and some of the other bp meds you may want or be able to cut out without issue.

I would never stop running gear save the fact that I love the feeling of running it after running a trt dose or depriving myself 2 - 3 months. It just feels great. I also try to listen to the guys who have had long term issues and play it smart as much as possible.

I cant stress this enough: using HCG with no test has me launching ropes and hitting the wall behind my bed so I sure af do love that little bit of time even if I am not "on". You cant put a price on the where's waldo game your girl will be playing as she searches for your baby batter in her hair.

I believe there's quite a few people out there when taking a break from TRT they use a low dose of clomid

If coming totally off I would do what one posters recommends (hcg+ clomid+ nolva) would be better than nothing I would think. I plan on doing the same here soon.

Ya everyone is going to have there theory on this. I personally come off everything to give my body a break. All I know is this. Everytime I come off no matter how shitty I look. When I go back on everything comes back and more.

While I do think HCG is important I’m not really a believer in nolva/clomid actually doing anything for recovery. There isn’t a single study that shows that their effects continue after you stop using them, they are just placeholders to me, they mimic still being on cycle somewhat until your body recovers on its own...to whatever degree that is.

Mind you taking the two months off isn’t with the idea that I’m trying to recover it’s more to the point that I’m giving my body a break.

As for aesthetics, it’s not so crazy yea I definitely don’t look as good but two weeks back on and it all comes back pretty much.

Im still mulling this over....

While I do think HCG is important I’m not really a believer in nolva/clomid actually doing anything for recovery. There isn’t a single study that shows that their effects continue after you stop using them, they are just placeholders to me, they mimic still being on cycle somewhat until your body recovers on its own...to whatever degree that is.

Mind you taking the two months off isn’t with the idea that I’m trying to recover it’s more to the point that I’m giving my body a break.

As for aesthetics, it’s not so crazy yea I definitely don’t look as good but two weeks back on and it all comes back pretty much.

Im still mulling this over....

Totally understand where you’re coming from but I don’t think there’s any benefit to taking time off TRT or vitamins/minerals etc... Other AAS and GH etc yea, of course... But low Testosterone has been linked to so many health issues, that why do that to yourself? Even if it’s 2 months... When I came off for 9-10 months to get scripted TRT it was the most miserable time of my life, at 28 years old I felt like I was 75... And a bad 75 lol not even a healthy 75.. The first month I was alright but from about 6-8 weeks and onward it was miserable day in and day out.. I’ll never come off TRT again..

And for Vitamins etc, that seems a little weird to me lol what harm could they be doing? That’s like saying you’re going to take a couple months off eating fruits and vegetables to give your body a break lol...

I never take a break from an activity that has been shown to be healthy. The other ones would be a good idea.

Totally understand where you’re coming from but I don’t think there’s any benefit to taking time off TRT or vitamins/minerals etc... Other AAS and GH etc yea, of course... But low Testosterone has been linked to so many health issues, that why do that to yourself? Even if it’s 2 months... When I came off for 9-10 months to get scripted TRT it was the most miserable time of my life, at 28 years old I felt like I was 75... And a bad 75 lol not even a healthy 75.. The first month I was alright but from about 6-8 weeks and onward it was miserable day in and day out.. I’ll never come off TRT again..

And for Vitamins etc, that seems a little weird to me lol what harm could they be doing? That’s like saying you’re going to take a couple months off eating fruits and vegetables to give your body a break lol...

That's a good perspective thank you, the idea behind the supplements is that they have a lot of filler and who really knows what else in them also of course they are not natural to your body. I know that's splicing hairs a bit and please don't twist my words into making an argument that a multivitamin is somehow bad for you, I'm definitely not saying that. But it falls into the same vein that it's not absolutely essential for your body, unless of course you have a deficiency, so it's not a bad idea to give your body a break from it.

At this point I'm leaning towards staying on a replacement dose, keeping the basic supps, running some HCG and doing some bloods....if I can that is.

That's a good perspective thank you, the idea behind the supplements is that they have a lot of filler and who really knows what else in them also of course they are not natural to your body. I know that's splicing hairs a bit and please don't twist my words into making an argument that a multivitamin is somehow bad for you, I'm definitely not saying that. But it falls into the same vein that it's not absolutely essential for your body, unless of course you have a deficiency, so it's not a bad idea to give your body a break from it.

At this point I'm leaning towards staying on a replacement dose, keeping the basic supps, running some HCG and doing some bloods....if I can that is.

That sounds like the perfect combo to give your body that nice break..at the same time..not to crash hard, you'll keep yourself in a good anabolic environment with the lose dose test but also with the HCG to stimulate some of that intratesticular natural testosterone and a bunch of other health benefits that HCG does in the human body such as immune system, anti inflammatory and joint health as well as shown in several studies when typing in google: Hcg and immune system benefits or hcg and joint health benefits. I could almost SWEAR..that when running HCG..my collagen synthesis is through the roof and my joints feel 1000% better and my immune system is much better.
Im just grateful that India and china is still producing that stuff for us. If the FDA had their way..they would eliminate it because it makes the patient too healthy and avoid the doctors lol..
I also strongly stand with you on that whole nolvadex/clomid thing. That stuff can be hard on the body..lower IGF levels, give terrible and awful mood swings.. the clomid can raise liver values and a bunch of other stuff. Its even on the official basic prescription side effects list for nolva and clomid..like 2+ pages long of side effects lol.

That sounds like the perfect combo to give your body that nice break..at the same time..not to crash hard, you'll keep yourself in a good anabolic environment with the lose dose test but also with the HCG to stimulate some of that intratesticular natural testosterone and a bunch of other health benefits that HCG does in the human body such as immune system, anti inflammatory and joint health as well as shown in several studies when typing in google: Hcg and immune system benefits or hcg and joint health benefits. I could almost SWEAR..that when running HCG..my collagen synthesis is through the roof and my joints feel 1000% better and my immune system is much better.
Im just grateful that India and china is still producing that stuff for us. If the FDA had their way..they would eliminate it because it makes the patient too healthy and avoid the doctors lol..
I also strongly stand with you on that whole nolvadex/clomid thing. That stuff can be hard on the body..lower IGF levels, give terrible and awful mood swings.. the clomid can raise liver values and a bunch of other stuff. Its even on the official basic prescription side effects list for nolva and clomid..like 2+ pages long of side effects lol.
You make an interesting point. I think when I come off next I will only utilize hcg as well.
Off topic but does anyone remember triptorelin sp? I remember that stuff was soppossed to reboot your endocrine system but seems to have disappeared

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws