over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Takes a muscle 8hours to recover 90%

ClaytonBigsby

Banned
Saw Jerry said this on one of this videos. Know Phil is giving him training advice so im assuming this has some research to back it up. Anyone have any studies to back this up? Opinions on this?

Seems like a rather big generalization. Going to depend on how much trauma ie what exercises, how many sets reps, rest intervals used, drugs and supps used, training history, genetic recovery ability, sleep, gender and other factors...
A somehwat useless "fact" ...and something that if studied would have whole lot of variables many of which would be difficult or impossible to control in a legit study.

This isnt something like normal body temp which has relatively little deviation other than when sick etc.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

8h of recovery to 90% is only based upon tha fact that the muscle was only trained at 70% maximal exertion on 80% rom... if we factor in that aas causes a 45% increase in protein synthesis, and gh aids in a 30% better recovery... then we must conclude that 90% is only if the trainee was on a 5/3/1 system using 500mg T and 4iu gh w a perfect 8hours of sleep...... if other training systems r utilized such as FST7... then the total % of recovery is going to depend on the amount of intensity x the # of sets x the gear mg #, and last- rem sleep.... with 3 hours of rem sleep outta tha 8 that is recommended, it undoubtably shows that a muscle could be recovered to 90%, but more than likely ur looking at only 81%... which OF COURSE is a 16% progression of recovery ability from the normal human...

now if we add creatine, all the #s change again... :D

also, 91% of my statistics were made up the spot...lol

I sometimes have DOMS for 2 days after a really good workout, not sure how that plays into recovery but it would be hard to imagine 90% is accurate.

8h of recovery to 90% is only based upon tha fact that the muscle was only trained at 70% maximal exertion on 80% rom... if we factor in that aas causes a 45% increase in protein synthesis, and gh aids in a 30% better recovery... then we must conclude that 90% is only if the trainee was on a 5/3/1 system using 500mg T and 4iu gh w a perfect 8hours of sleep...... if other training systems r utilized such as FST7... then the total % of recovery is going to depend on the amount of intensity x the # of sets x the gear mg #, and last- rem sleep.... with 3 hours of rem sleep outta tha 8 that is recommended, it undoubtably shows that a muscle could be recovered to 90%, but more than likely ur looking at only 81%... which OF COURSE is a 16% progression of recovery ability from the normal human...

now if we add creatine, all the #s change again... :D

also, 91% of my statistics were made up the spot...lol

I don't think you are accounting for atmospheric conditions or height above sea level in your equations....not to mention you said nothing about where the fucking moon was during said session.

I sometimes have DOMS for 2 days after a really good workout, not sure how that plays into recovery but it would be hard to imagine 90% is accurate.

I agree, but again this is going to depend on how hard the body was worked. I recuperate much faster from high rep squats (15-20 reps) then I do from low to moderate weight (3-8 reps). When I was squatting really heavy with low reps sometimes it would take my lower body 7 days to recover to the point where I was just as strong as before and times when I tried to hit squats earlier my squat strength would actually go down. Of course the # of sets and total work volume is going to make a huge impact too. Just common sense.

I don't think you are accounting for atmospheric conditions or height above sea level in your equations....not to mention you said nothing about where the fucking moon was during said session.

jajajajajajajaja ;)

This while post is symbolic of what I see in gyms...and boards...not a lot of real world experimenting and alot of overanalysis and dwelling on minutae...

So you are saying Jerry Ward and Phil don't have any real world experience??

I fucking beg to differ sir

Where did I say that? Im saying you overanalzye and have no common sense. Keep looking up studies and using your math formulas and other bs.

Im sayong you clearly have no common sense. You expected such a finite answer yes after 8 hours 92.5 recovered. :rolleyes:

So you are saying Jerry Ward and Phil don't have any real world experience??

I fucking beg to differ sir

You arent the sharpest tool are you...

And I have no fucking idea who jerry ward is nor do I fucking care. Please post another dumb thread...how about something like ....
Someone said if took 500 mg of test id gain exactly 5.2 lbs of muscle per month is that true?...any studies...to back it up?

If only Ross Erstling was here would we actually get a scholarly answer.

You arent the sharpest tool are you...

And I have no fucking idea who jerry ward is nor do I fucking care. Please post another dumb thread...how about something like ....
Someone said if took 500 mg of test id gain exactly 5.2 lbs of muscle per month is that true?...any studies...to back it up?

bitch if all you are going to do is come in and run your little bitch mouth then by all means...run it the fuck away! All you have to say is "I have no idea cause Im a stupid pig fucker"

Where the fuck do people come up with this SHIT?!

Stop training for an entire month...

Then first day back in the gym, go ahead and do me 10 sets of squats in a drop set fashion...

Then...5 sets of leg press with 5 set of leg extensions

Now you fucking tell me how your legs feel 8 hours after, 24 hours after, and then 48 hours after...

If you feel 90% after 48 hours ( 6x more than 8 hours)....I will personally get on my knees and suck your super mutant Mr Olympia cock.

Jesus christ, do some of you even have brain matter inside your thick ass skulls?

Then first day back in the gym, go ahead and do me 10 sets of squats in a drop set fashion...

Now you fucking tell me how your legs feel 8 hours after, 24 hours after, and then 48 hours after...

If you feel 90% after 48 hours ( 6x more than 8 hours)....I will personally get on my knees and suck your super mutant Mr Olympia cock.

Jesus christ, do some of you even have brain matter inside your thick ass skulls?

sounds like great research from the fat fucker banging tren to make up for shit diet and being a lazy fat piece of shit. lol

Like your post by the way...even if its all bullshit and youre probably pissing blood by now...POST SOME BLOODWORK OR SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

Back in the days NASM text claimed that you would recover 80-90% in an 8 hour period after strength training but it was very vague. I'm sure there is some merit to it.

Back in the days NASM text claimed that you would recover 80-90% in an 8 hour period after strength training but it was very vague. I'm sure there is some merit to it.

thanks! Took a whole page of no nothings to get get a comment worth a shit!

sounds like great research from the fat fucker banging tren to make up for shit diet and being a lazy fat piece of shit. lol

Like your post by the way...even if its all bullshit and youre probably pissing blood by now...POST SOME BLOODWORK OR SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

Aww man...did you get your panties in a bunch? hahahaha

LOL you mad bro?

No worries bro, Im no longer a fat fucker, probably because I know a muscle doesnt heal in 8 hours.

Why you worried about my bloodwork so much? Wanna make sure im nice and healthy for when you come suck the Tren out my dick?

LOL you sound quite a tad bit emotional bro, i think YOU need bloodwork to check up on those estrogen levels hahahah

Aww man...did you get your panties in a bunch? hahahaha

LOL you mad bro?

No worries bro, Im no longer a fat fucker, probably because I know a muscle doesnt heal in 8 hours.

Why you worried about my bloodwork so much? Wanna make sure im nice and healthy for when you come suck the Tren out my dick?

LOL you sound quite a tad bit emotional bro, i think YOU need bloodwork to check up on those estrogen levels hahahah

what is with you today?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner