over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Takes a muscle 8hours to recover 90%

Aww man...did you get your panties in a bunch? hahahaha

LOL you mad bro?

No worries bro, Im no longer a fat fucker, probably because I know a muscle doesnt heal in 8 hours.

Why you worried about my bloodwork so much? Wanna make sure im nice and healthy for when you come suck the Tren out my dick?

LOL you sound quite a tad bit emotional bro, i think YOU need bloodwork to check up on those estrogen levels hahahah

yeah you did good bro! Just bustin your balls a bit......NO HOMO(cause by your post seems you might be into that kinda shit):naughty:

A lot of hurt feelings in this thread. I bet it will take approximately 6.5 hours for everyone's feelings to recover :D

Haha I'm just giving you shit, Clayton. I would agree that it's a far fetched assumption though. All bull shit aside, there are too many factors when talking about recovery. For example, XYZ body builder that is fully hydrated, perfect diet, and a good deal of peri-workout nutrition would most likely recover faster than ABC body builder that is dehydrated, malnourished, and no supplementation. Not to mention, anyone that is chemically enhanced will recover faster than any natural 9/10 times.

Jimmy Jones and Clayton B..... Y'all are both good guys, so lets kiss and make up and squash the beef. There's already enough drama on the board and we don't need any more. ;)

The Banned Forum is gonna be on and poppin' shortly! :p

the point im trying to make is I go G4P all the time. It doesn't mean I don't like girls.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

lets get back on track...post some studies about the topic or take your G4P advertisement elsewhere.

8h of recovery to 90% is only based upon tha fact that the muscle was only trained at 70% maximal exertion on 80% rom... if we factor in that aas causes a 45% increase in protein synthesis, and gh aids in a 30% better recovery... then we must conclude that 90% is only if the trainee was on a 5/3/1 system using 500mg T and 4iu gh w a perfect 8hours of sleep...... if other training systems r utilized such as FST7... then the total % of recovery is going to depend on the amount of intensity x the # of sets x the gear mg #, and last- rem sleep.... with 3 hours of rem sleep outta tha 8 that is recommended, it undoubtably shows that a muscle could be recovered to 90%, but more than likely ur looking at only 81%... which OF COURSE is a 16% progression of recovery ability from the normal human...

now if we add creatine, all the #s change again... :D

also, 91% of my statistics were made up the spot...lol

Baaaaaahahahaha!!!! I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there.

ill admit I wrote down half of it before the "wtf" moment hit

yeah you did good bro! Just bustin your balls a bit......NO HOMO(cause by your post seems you might be into that kinda shit):naughty:

LOL...I havent gotten some good head in more than week, its been on my mind, maybe thats the reason!

And nah brah, my bootyhole only knows EXIT :D ....I apologize for the homosexual words LOL

But on a more serious note...come on bro? 8 hours for a muscle to repair?

I never claimed to know it all but this one is common sense brother...use that noggin a bit...

Even if you were on 10 grams of sauce, it would still take you more than 24h after trashing tissue...

And no hard feelings here, I aint mad at ya bro, Ive been called a fat fuck quite a bit in my life homie....

"Fat fucker using tren to make up for a shit diet"????? Don't talk about me behind my back like that!!!

I understand what you are saying as far as muscle soreness. Makes perfect sense to me but with all the "overtraining is a myth" stuff going on lately you have got to wonder what research has been done in clinical settings regarding this.

and no worries man...really do like your post n shit. Im still a fat fuck so its cool! lol

Makes perfect sense to me but with all the "overtraining is a myth" stuff going on lately you have got to wonder what research has been done in clinical settings regarding this.

There is your problem.....the clinical setting.

Even if something was backed by research would you incorporate it into your routine? Do you use every supplement on the market that is "clinically proven" to increase muscle size by 250%?

You are better served to understand how your body responds to different diets, training routines, rest, sleep, supplements, and steroids. I would use this knowledge and research over any clinical study.

Suppose that the muscle has recovered; what about the CNS? It doesn't really matter if the muscle is ready if the CNS isn't.

Suppose that the muscle has recovered; what about the CNS? It doesn't really matter if the muscle is ready if the CNS isn't.

That is another factor I was thinking about, and the CNS really seems to take a hard hit when you lift really heavy/low rep. There were times when I would hit legs and then 6 or 7 days later my quads were still sore and so my strength that day was 1 or 2 reps lower than it should be. There were other times when my legs wouldn't be sore but I would still lose a couple of reps or the weight would just feel 50 lbs heavier than it should. If you hit the weights when the CNS is still really fried you find yourself shaking really bad and unable to perform the movement. There were a few times where I hit legs really hard the day previous to doing bentover rows. The next day when I tried to do the bentover rows I couldn't do them because my legs would quake so bad that I could barely stand while I was rowing. On those days I just ended up doing some hammer strength. I guess my hamstrings were fried, don't know.

It depends on the muscle for me. I can hit legs and arms 4 times a week no problem like I am now and improve weekly. But chest o can hit only once every 4 days and back shoulders 2x a week max

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It depends on the muscle for me. I can hit legs and arms 4 times a week no problem like I am now and improve weekly. But chest o can hit only once every 4 days and back shoulders 2x a week max

Well, back and shoulders get hit when youre doing so many other exercises so that makes sense. I am surprised you can do legs 4x/week. That is insane! 4x per week for each? Most I could ever handle on legs was 2x per week, squats take so much out of you.

Wait, so youre saying tren will get my fat ass, jacked?

I blasted shoulders real hard day before yesterday. Next day about 18 hours later after a very good sleep and lots of food I tried painting my fence. Gave up after about 20 minutes as I couldn't hold arm up as shoulders were wrecked (in the good way) they weren't 90% recovered whatever any study days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well, back and shoulders get hit when youre doing so many other exercises so that makes sense. I am surprised you can do legs 4x/week. That is insane! 4x per week for each? Most I could ever handle on legs was 2x per week, squats take so much out of you.

I alternate front and back squats. I do oly lifting just got into it a bit ago, so a lot of leg work like deads and squats. I throw in chest and very light back one day a week between oly lifts, do arms mon wed fri 2 sets for bi and tri just to work em.

Squatting 4x a week is not as bad as you would think to be honest

I alternate front and back squats. I do oly lifting just got into it a bit ago, so a lot of leg work like deads and squats. I throw in chest and very light back one day a week between oly lifts, do arms mon wed fri 2 sets for bi and tri just to work em.

Squatting 4x a week is not as bad as you would think to be honest

Legs seem to adapt real well. I currently squat twice a week dc style abs dead lift once a week and recovery is fine. Wouldn't do our when cutting though as recovery does take a hit then

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think there are a lot of people who like to throw out absolutes, especially if they fly in the face of conventional wisdom, to get the reader's attention.

I also think it's important to define recovered, and the kind of exercise, reps, weight, sets etc.

It's also important to distinguish between inflammation and recovered tissue. Inflammation, soreness, achiness, DOMS, is all inflammation related. The body can remain in an inflamed state for quite a while after the healing process is done. Sometimes it stays chronically so, as in the case of tendinosis.

But generally I think you just have to ask yourself the question -- Can I legitimately train this bodypart with the same intensity I trained it in the last workout? If the answer is no, then rest it. At some point you just listen to your body and see if you can shake off a little bit of the achiness before attempting a set and see how you respond.

I also definitely agree with the CNS statement. It takes quite a bit longer for the CNS to recover from heavy lifting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws