over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking a break for a while.

Yep the first one. I have quite a few or I honestly wouldn't mind at all.

Last edited:
5'9 215lbs @ 9-10% would be massive. Goodluck sir.

You add some water and fat to his current body and thats what he's at

5'9 196 6% is very good, assuming your body structure is ectomorphic and thin

would love to see pics

Last edited:
I do believe you will lose some muscle and perhaps some strength when you get off , what leads me to believe this is your current stats, post pics and maybe we can see better. At 6-7% bodyfat and 196 5'9 that's very very good, and beyond genetic potential . there's quite a few of the genetic potential calculators you can search for easly ,that are VERY VERY accurate and pretty much haven't been disproven, unless you have better genetics then Reg Park, Steeve Reeves , John Grimek , etc.

I was saying the biggest I have ever been natural is 196. My current stats are 191 @ 6-7%.

I am an extreme ectomorph. I weighed 128lbs when I started college. My last 3 years of school I started working out very hard. When I graduated I weighed 168 all natural. That's around the time I started messing with pro hormones and worked my way up to around 200lbs (not very lean and had a diet that consisted of eat whatever I want, just to gain weight) The past 3 years I have been taking my diet serious. I have not been off supps in over a year. I am interested on how my body is going to change. I'm scared to lose everything to be honest.... Last time I was off I hovered around 190 and was probably 13% bf. it is going to be interesting to say the least.

I was saying the biggest I have ever been natural is 196. My current stats are 191 @ 6-7%.

I am an extreme ectomorph. I weighed 128lbs when I started college. My last 3 years of school I started working out very hard. When I graduated I weighed 168 all natural. That's around the time I started messing with pro hormones and worked my way up to around 200lbs (not very lean and had a diet that consisted of eat whatever I want, just to gain weight) The past 3 years I have been taking my diet serious. I have not been off supps in over a year. I am interested on how my body is going to change. I'm scared to lose everything to be honest.... Last time I was off I hovered around 190 and was probably 13% bf. it is going to be interesting to say the least.

That's still very very good and I believe its still above your genetic potential though, just post up pics like people asked from before and we can access from there.

If you are gonna come off, winter is the time to do it.

I'd love to post pics for you guys ,but like I said have quite a few tattoos. BigChef was nice enough to take pics that I posted down in the past a few days ago.

I want to beat tho whole genetic limit thing! I know in 2 years I will get to where I want to be! I saw this quote once that said. "Don't let your genetics control you. Control your genetics." I thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to cram food down my throat and squat and deadlift until I puke to break that myth ;). I'll see if I can find that genetic calculator just I see what my results are.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws