advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking a month off EVERYTHING, doing bloods before and after....

When there's either a decrease/increase in the indices (fractions of red blood cells) on a CBC (Complete blood count), generally this gives indication there's a hematological abnormality-(ies) present and or in-the-makings. In FrancisK's case, an elevated RDW (Red blood cell distribution width) in the face of a decreased MCV (Mean Cell volume), this generally indicates iron deficiency. This is one of many steps lined towards a differential diagnosis. Further specific tests help validate if a deficiency is present or possibly a pathological condition is present.

I don't wanna invoke fear mongering here. Yet truth-of-matter is being iron deficient isn't something one wants to endure long-term. For many of reasons, iron deficiency mucks up several biological and physiological functions. Such as that of impaired mitochondrial function, increased oxidative stress, apoptosis can become inhibited, as well, a host of other nasty little things. Then there's the correlation of the whole iron deficiency cancer connection.

Again, Francis, given the nature of this, you really need to work hand-in-hand with a well versed clinician to get this under control. Meaning, figure out "why" you've been iron deficient since your youth.

Thank you Stewie, my doc knows about my low iron issue he's my same doc since I was born, his dad was doc until he retired then his mom and now the son. He's a good doc one that actually tries to solve problems instead of just throwing pills at me, I hate those kinds of doctors. I was supplementing with iron when I was younger and later on I didn't need them anymore. I'll have to make another visit with him, i sincerely appreciate your input.

MKS, yes definitely making progress I look better every year but I'm sure that will change as I age. I'm sure if I stayed at a TRT dose year round, which I will eventually do, it will help a lot more.

MKS, yes definitely making progress I look better every year but I'm sure that will change as I age. I'm sure if I stayed at a TRT dose year round, which I will eventually do, it will help a lot more.

Well that's great. I personally seemed to lose everything when coming off.

Have you ever had any health tests aside from the blood work? Wondering how your heart would look on an echocardiogram given your blood work has a number of issues from that other post of yours.

Well that's great. I personally seemed to lose everything when coming off.

Have you ever had any health tests aside from the blood work? Wondering how your heart would look on an echocardiogram given your blood work has a number of issues from that other post of yours.

Everyone is different I suppose, I started using only the past few years so again I'm sure it will catch up to me later but by then I'm sure I'll be on trt anyway. Only done the bloodwork, have that about having my heart checked out and will do it soon.

It's week two and I feel great, better than I do on all those supps. I know some of them weigh me down in certain aspects but the vast majority of them I take to be healthier, I'm really going to have to re-evaluate everything I use and cut down.

I've had less gas in the gym which was to be expected but nothing drastic and less strength but again nothing crazy. My face has leaned out really nice I'm very happy about that and my muscles look good, better than they have since being on cycle. My arms, chest and shoulders are really puffed out as compared to when i was on all those supps they were kinda flat ever since I came off cycle. I'm trying to come up with an explanation for that but don't have one.

The one thing is my love handles have come back in full fucking force, I carry all of my fat there pretty much I don't really accumulate fat anywhere but my gut and love handles and man do they look bad, even geared up ripped and built I still have them but off gear it's a lot worse obviously. It's fucked up I leaned out everywhere and I swear it all went to my love handles! Everyone in my family has them and also my uncles and cousins, fucken chugs dick and I've even considered lipo like a bitch. Honestly this summer I am going to really concentrate on my diet and I pretty much only use "cutting" gear anyway because of them, if I can't knock them out I might get it done.

I dont know why you are iron deficient , but I know when I and some other people take desiccated liver along with vitamin C, our iron actually gets way too high. So assuming stewie and your doctor agree taking some beverly ultra 40 is okay and won't mask an underlying issue. its pretty cheap and 4 tabs should be enough of a "natural" source of iron. The pills are huge but they have a coating them makes them go down easy. I can take several at a time.

3 weeks in and still feel great, libido has shot up like crazy which I definitely didn't expect, joints are good, haven't lost any strength and not having to pop 15 pills a day is nice. The only downside has been I've packed on some fat but that's to be expected coming off all that stuff.

Looking forward to doing the bloods in a week or so, hopefully it will give me a better pictures as to what supps I can just cut out.

Almost at the end, going to do bloods this week. I still feel great but the fat gain has been bothering me. I'm not looking forward to going back to popping all those pills daily but the synthetek products and gw really do help with that and they do help with gym endurance too, can't forget the GH and met as well. When I came off them the fat came back pretty fast and while I can't say I've lost strength I'm struggling to do my pull ups, dips, push ups and abs at the end of workouts like I usually do so endurance has been lacking.

I still definitely want to cut down on all those fucken pills, I'll have a better idea of what I can cut out when I get the bloods.

At the moment I am thinking staying off the met and gh until I get closer to my spring/summer cycle as well as maybe the GW but I was only taking the GW 3 days a week anyway so it's not a primary concern. I feel like those 3 are the only real hard stuff I was using and I just don't think it's a good idea to be on them year round, a month off isn't enough. As far as supps, when I get back on the orange triad it has CoQ10 in it so I can cut that out until I go back on cycle as well as the msm. Also the l-citrulline as I was using that to counter the met for pumps so I can drop that. The DIM i suppose I can also save for when I'm on cycle. I plan to run some clen and perhaps DNP when I get back on.

We'll see soon I suppose....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner