YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking a month off EVERYTHING, doing bloods before and after....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I figured this might interest some of you, I usually take January off everything and by everything I mean even vitamins. I just believe that the body needs a rest from all that crap, even the stuff meant to make me healthier.

My summer cycle of 16 weeks finished in late September it consisted of a moderate dose of test with anavar and also tren sprinkled in as well as caber and stane throughout with HCG near the end. My "PCT", for what's it's worth, was inconsistently 25mg nolva a night with 50mg clomid every now and then. I still use the nolva a few times a week, I feel pretty much recovered, libido isn't where I want it to be but I'm also 33 now so I'm sure that plays a role, for me it's always just time I do eventually recover fully or at least fully enough.

So in a nutshell, cycle ended in late september and I haven't used any AAS since. I did bloods near the end of my cycle and you can find the results in the following thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../140156-please-help-me-interpret-my-labs.html

I've given blood since and here has been my daily regimen:

Keep in mind I am not exactly consistent with all of this I use small doses, I believe strongly in breaks obviously and Sunday I take everything off.

2.5iu Somastim morning
Creatine
Metformin
Krill Oil
Liv 52
Zinc
Ubuiquinol QH absorb
Omega-3
Orange Triad multi
ACV
DIM
MSM
Theanine

On workout days I also add:

1.5ml Synthetine
1.5ml syntheseline
Double up creatine
10mg GW
L-citrulline
BCAA's
Glutathione

All pre workout

I also started using 1mg ipam before bed in the past month and I'm also on chantix.

I'm ordering bloods in just a few moments, I'll post up those results when I have them. If anyone wants to know specific dosages or brands for anything or anyone has any questions please ask away.

I'm following.

Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can I ask your reasoning for not staying on a true TRT dose? The rest looks good

Can I ask your reasoning for not staying on a true TRT dose? The rest looks good

Just not ready yet I suppose, I’ve gone back and forth with it and as time goes by I’m starting to realize I’m just fighting fate and the reasons I haven’t are starting to diminish. Most of it has to do with fertility, I plan on have kids one day, but also smaller considerations which are subjective such as hair and other bs. It won’t be much longer until I’m on for good, it makes less and less sense to come off the older I get. I tell anyone who asks I don’t care what drug you’ve used or what you’ve done there is no better feeling on this earth than a shot of test! I miss it A LOT when I’m off, I go from feeling like a god among insects to just an average shmuck.

Shit forgot to add saw palmetto daily, huperzine with each GH and ipam pin and tongkat on workout days.

Fuck when you list it all like that it’s crazy all the stuff I put in my body, on cycle it’s even more shit.....

Iv been off everything also 4 weeks tomorrow. I’m gonna add back in 250mg test a week for a few weeks though. Then get my bloods done. If everything is alright then I’m gonna blast. Still having issues with my wrist though that I had work done on

Why not cruise a bit or do some form of self prescribed hrt? You don't feel like shit with levels in the ground?

I'm 50, went on TRT with a natural T level hovering around 500. When on Clomid for three years I was holding between 700-750. That is great, right? And man did I get some shit for starting TRT with natural numbers at 500. But I'm 50 years old and was undoubtably within 3-5 years from not being able to hold 500, and I did not feel good.

I started TRT and HGH and have never felt better. I had to tweak a few things here and there and had some bumps in the road as I'm sure I still will going forward, but I have no regrets. Sometimes, more out of curiosity, I want to come off and see where I return, but then I stop and think, what for? I felt like shit in the high 400's to low 500's, I'y running 900-1200 now and feel great.

I think some of you think the grass will be greener going back to natty and you get a month or two into it and realize it was a mistake and come back. LOL. For me having T levels at age 50 of 500, would be great for 95% of men, but not me. Not the lifestyle I have been used to all my life etc. I'm masculine and I need to feel it in my blood to be myself. No regrets.

OP. do what is best for you, but I predict you'll be right back on TRT, before you know it.

I’ve never been on trt I do a summer cycle every year and come off, this isn’t really about AAS use as it is about the effect of all the supplements I take.

Not looking to debate cruising vs coming off that’s for another thread...

Last edited:
Good for you for coming off completely. Sometimes I think about pursuing TRT yet I hate the idea of being dependent on a substance. I like the idea of seeing where your body lies without any aids.

I'm 50, went on TRT with a natural T level hovering around 500. When on Clomid for three years I was holding between 700-750. That is great, right? And man did I get some shit for starting TRT with natural numbers at 500. But I'm 50 years old and was undoubtably within 3-5 years from not being able to hold 500, and I did not feel good.

I started TRT and HGH and have never felt better. I had to tweak a few things here and there and had some bumps in the road as I'm sure I still will going forward, but I have no regrets. Sometimes, more out of curiosity, I want to come off and see where I return, but then I stop and think, what for? I felt like shit in the high 400's to low 500's, I'y running 900-1200 now and feel great.

I think some of you think the grass will be greener going back to natty and you get a month or two into it and realize it was a mistake and come back. LOL. For me having T levels at age 50 of 500, would be great for 95% of men, but not me. Not the lifestyle I have been used to all my life etc. I'm masculine and I need to feel it in my blood to be myself. No regrets.

OP. do what is best for you, but I predict you'll be right back on TRT, before you know it.

Good point and I think some guys miss this concept. Normal levels have a huge range and while one guy might feel great at 300, someone like you can feel like shit at 500. Generally higher and lower values should correlate with how you feel, but it doesn't always work like that.

Headed to the vampires Monday which is also the day I stop taking any supplements or other crap, I'll post up the results when I have them.

Alright bloods came back, I would appreciate if you guys looked them over. Looks like I need to watch my cholesterol and also need to dump some more blood. Those markers have improved since the end of the cycle especially the cholesterol. What do you guys see other than that?

I'm a week in and I feel pretty good, I've leaned out in my face which I expected from dropping the GH but also obviously my frame doesn't look as full. I honestly expected to feel like crap but I don't I feel fine, if anything I feel better without any of that stuff messing with my functions. I was expecting my joints to give me problems and to pack on some fat but it hasn't happened yet, also I've had better libido which I didn't expect. It's only the first week so lets see what happens from here on out.

Attachments

• Bloods.jpg
    Bloods.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 219
DO NOT DUMP ANYMORE BLOOD!!!
You're obviously iron deficient. Go see your primary care provider.

Last edited:

How can you tell he's iron deficient?

Damn OP your RBC is very high. RDW is also very high.

Great that you can still get your normal test levels back though. Have you kept your gains from cycles just doing one cycle per year and coming completely off?

Yes I’ve always had low iron since I was a kid, talk to me stewie what am I looking at here?

MKS, I always make gains and look better after cycles but it’s not like I look as good as when I’m on cycle of course.

Yes I’ve always had low iron since I was a kid, talk to me stewie what am I looking at here?

MKS, I always make gains and look better after cycles but it’s not like I look as good as when I’m on cycle of course.

Your MCV, MCH, and MCHC are all low, indicating iron deficiency.

Your hemoglobin is low and hematocrit is in range. Why would you think you need to dump more blood?

But year to year you're still making progress?

I found when I was just doing 1-2 cycles per year and coming completely off afterwards I was spinning my wheels and looked the same year to year

How can you tell he's iron deficient?

Damn OP your RBC is very high. RDW is also very high.

Great that you can still get your normal test levels back though. Have you kept your gains from cycles just doing one cycle per year and coming completely off?

When there's either a decrease/increase in the indices (fractions of red blood cells) on a CBC (Complete blood count), generally this gives indication there's a hematological abnormality-(ies) present and or in-the-makings. In FrancisK's case, an elevated RDW (Red blood cell distribution width) in the face of a decreased MCV (Mean Cell volume), this generally indicates iron deficiency. This is one of many steps lined towards a differential diagnosis. Further specific tests help validate if a deficiency is present or possibly a pathological condition is present.

I don't wanna invoke fear mongering here. Yet truth-of-matter is being iron deficient isn't something one wants to endure long-term. For many of reasons, iron deficiency mucks up several biological and physiological functions. Such as that of impaired mitochondrial function, increased oxidative stress, apoptosis can become inhibited, as well, a host of other nasty little things. Then there's the correlation of the whole iron deficiency cancer connection.

Again, Francis, given the nature of this, you really need to work hand-in-hand with a well versed clinician to get this under control. Meaning, figure out "why" you've been iron deficient since your youth.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity