over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking BCP-157 orally.???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm wanting to use BCP-157 to see if it will help heal some stomach ulcers I've dealt with for decades and I'm trying to figure out if I should keep trying to find a quality source for the product in caps or if just swallowing the Injectable version will work.

Has anyone else tried taking it orally

Hmm, that’s a brilliant idea. What I would do is hit up mike Arnold, get some empty caps, inject the solution into the cap and swallow on an empty stomach.

Its funny you said that, I just been talking to theotherone about starting a bpc run for my elbow

I’d do 250mcg 2x a day. Maybe 500mcg cuz there might be some bioavailability loss due to oral vs inject

But also realize injectable will also have systemic effects too. Honesty I say go for it and let us know

And I know the pain of ulcers. I spent 3 months drinking that god damn mylanta/lidocaine “gut cocktail” for pain.

Have you been tested for H. Pylori?

Hmm, that’s a brilliant idea. What I would do is hit up mike Arnold, get some empty caps, inject the solution into the cap and swallow on an empty stomach.

Its funny you said that, I just been talking to theotherone about starting a bpc run for my elbow

I’d do 250mcg 2x a day. Maybe 500mcg cuz there might be some bioavailability loss due to oral vs inject

But also realize injectable will also have systemic effects too. Honesty I say go for it and let us know

And I know the pain of ulcers. I spent 3 months drinking that god damn mylanta/lidocaine “gut cocktail” for pain.

Have you been tested for H. Pylori?

The empty cap idea is what I was thinking.
I've had ulcers since I was 14 , three years ago after a bad "attack" the did biopsy on each the 4 I have and two tested positive for Barrett's Esophagus (they are all in stomach) so I had some ablations done and I have an EGD every three months to keep track of them. I've been on Protonix for a few years as it's supposed to heal them but it hasn't show that yet BUT they are not getting worse
Last year they thought I had H.Pylori but turned out to be a big diverticuli right behind my stomach on the upper duodenum

I was going to try 1mg (1000mcg) a day orally, even got a price on a gram of bulk BPC 157 powder a few months back. But haven't pulled the trigger yet, due to cost. It's still expensive, but a fraction of the price of it in vials.

I was going to try 1mg (1000mcg) a day orally, even got a price on a gram of bulk BPC 157 powder a few months back. But haven't pulled the trigger yet, due to cost. It's still expensive, but a fraction of the price of it in vials.

Would you mind sharing any info you can on where to get it in bulk??
Feel free to PM

So I'm wanting to use BCP-157 to see if it will help heal some stomach ulcers I've dealt with for decades and I'm trying to figure out if I should keep trying to find a quality source for the product in caps or if just swallowing the Injectable version will work.

hey gunsmith my wife takes bp-157in capsul form the company she was using does not make it anymore but it was 500mcg a cap. She got off her All her meds for crohns & colitis. She was on iv transfusions for a decade. She has zero ulcers and her last colonoscopy was perfect. Coming from a girl who was in critical condition 3times. Her diet also changed she is like a 90%carnivore diet. But strictly keto. Let me know if you try it orally...are you just going to reconstitute it and drink it? I’m curious to how this would work compared to the caps she had.

I looked into defy medical to get pharmaceutical bpc. It’s like 230$ for 5mg.

Fuck that. @Mike Arnold has had hplc tests on his before I think

Never tried it orally, however when I did use it noticed some stomach issues I had went away as well as the injury I was taking it for.

I use an oral bpc product from Dr seeds. After 1 month I was able to run to my barn without pain and I couldn't have done it 30 days earlier. My mother in law had good success with the dr. Seeds product as well for her IBS

Would you mind sharing any info you can on where to get it in bulk??
Feel free to PM

Hope you got my message. It's the cheap way to get it, but a bit risky and having to buy a gram just to try out. Someone else may be selling it in bulk powder and I may contact you on your opinion about if to trust them.

I use an oral bpc product from Dr seeds. After 1 month I was able to run to my barn without pain and I couldn't have done it 30 days earlier. My mother in law had good success with the dr. Seeds product as well for her IBS

Nice info. Just checked out product. Not as cheap as bulk powder, but a hell of a lot cheaper than getting vials just to take orally. Gunsmith, I would say this is a good way to go and see if it works for you.

The Dr Seeds product that was mentioned... It's not bpc-157. On their site they say that it's a protein from which bpc-157 is derived. This is the first I've heard about this. I'd be curious to know if it's legit or BS.

The Dr Seeds product that was mentioned... It's not bpc-157. On their site they say that it's a protein from which bpc-157 is derived. This is the first I've heard about this. I'd be curious to know if it's legit or BS.

Cheers for that, I didn't notice. Wonder if it's different or just wording for legal reasons. Hopefully some trusted sources here look at doing a genuine oral BPC 157 for us.

I've got so much BPC and TB lying around, I might just take some orally for the fuck of it! Thanks for the info!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws