over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking Caber and Prami and still have a hard lump that hurts

Bio-hazard

Registered
7 years ago I got gyno surgery. Every since then I've been able to run 1,000+mg test a week with no issues. No sensitive or tenderness or anything. Recently started running Tren at 525mg week and boom... huge hard lump that hurts like hell. Which leads me to believe its prolactin and not estrogen. So I add .5mg Caber daily and .30mg Prami nightly and still not helping. (I will say I also am using 2 month old Progen peps so we all know they are underdosed or fake) so should I continue with my Caber and Prami and just add in Nolva or Letro or what?? My understanding is if its just prolactin that adding Nolva can actually make it worse. But this has got to go!

If you think your caber and prami are bunk I would address that issue before thinking about adding extra compounds.
When you had surgery did they completely remove both glands?

Obviously bloodwork so you can see your prolactin levels and tell if your caber/prami is legit is going to be the best course of action first.

My glands were removed or at least as far as I know. For the past 7 years I can run literally extreme high doses of test and never have a single sensativity issue. Im on Masteron too, so maybe thats causing it?

But yes, I need to get some UGpeptides to fix that potential issue first.

How long have you been on caber/prami? Do they give you any sides? Why are you taking both?

I would carry on as you are get bloodwork done asap and check all the usual... test, estrogen, prolactin etc.

Then you can treat it effectively cos right now it is guess work. Although you are right and you probably need new meds.

How much test are you on now with the tren? So no AI at all?

Roughly 1200mg test. And no AI at all. Never needed to. Its only since adding this Tren and Mast that its lumping up and hurts.

Roughly 1200mg test. And no AI at all. Never needed to. Its only since adding this Tren and Mast that its lumping up and hurts.

It doesn't matter if you didn't need to in the past that much test needs an AI. I was the same (running 1.2g test with no AI for long periods and being fine) then suddenly on trt I developed estrogenic gyno.

You should still get full bloodwork done as the above still applies. I was gonna write in my previous post if it were me I would start the AI etc but it's never good just throwing in meds hoping for the best. But if I were you I would start letro at 0.5-1mg ed and nolva at 20mg ed. If it is prolactin the letro will help with that but you need a good dopamine agonist.

Last edited:
There are legitimate side effects to your health from not controlling your estrogen that reach beyond gyno. I would highly encourage you to get bloodwork and take care of your e2/prolactin even if they dont cause you gyno related issues.

Bio...cmon bro. You know there are other major risk to having high estrogen then just gyno right. We have lost quite a few to hepatic adenomas rupturing as well as some that transformed into HCC. Check out mentalflex's threads and posts about that although his may not have been estrogen/androgen induced the info is still there.

Lots of people say that Nolvadex won't work on gyno caused by Tren, but it works for me. I would throw in some nolva and it should clear it right up within a couple weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131