over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking DNP, a few questions

3 cheat days? holy fat fuck

how's about you not have a shit diet? that would probably make things roll along a hell of a lot smoother.

how's about you not have a shit diet? that would probably make things roll along a hell of a lot smoother.

Eating clean, nailed it.
ZiznU3gebT.jpg

Well, "Fat Fuck" is right, but I am working on it. Those three cheat days consisted of the following:

First cheat day consisted of 2 Nathans Hot Dogs. That was the extent of the cheat. For those 2 buns I ended up with the runs for about 1.5 days. Also felt like a hangover the next day.

Second cheat day consisted of a hamburger on a whole wheat bun. I was eating 2 slices of "Daves Killer Multigrain Bread" each day and thought the whole wheat wouldn't bother me. I was mistaken. No runs, but hungover feeling next day and general lethargy.

Third cheat day was a small bowl of Santitas Corn Chips. Hell, its just oil, corn, salt. Thought it might be ok if I didn't eat a lot. Another hangover.

So those were my "cheat" days. Nothing extravagant, nothing overboard. Just those items. No 7,000 calorie days like Tim Ferris advocates on his "Slow Carb" diet.

Other than that, I ate clean. Morning was 3 eggs with a slice of multigrain toast and a Banana.

Fruit eaten throughout the day, bananas and pineapple mostly. Carbs from fruit, 2 slices of multigrain bread each day, and beans. Also ate green veggies and protein, mostly chicken. Also drank around 2 gallons of water daily.

So yeah, I'm a fat fuck, but I damn sure didn't go crazy on cheat days or snarf down a bunch of snickers on the low low.

I'm going to add T3 next cycle and see how that goes.

Not restricting calories on DNP is such a waste of DNP.

OK, update on my DNP experience.

Was on DNP, 250 mg, for 26 days. Also taking an ECA Stack (25e, 200c, 81a) once a day then the final well twice a day. Drinking 1.5-2 gallons water daily.

Diet was clean and isometric except for about 3 cheat days. Calories per day intake were in the 2000-2500 range.

Starting weight was 326lb. I am now off the DNP for 6 days and weighing in at 316.

A few things. Weight fluctuated GREATLY while taking DNP. I got down to 312 and later during the same day weighed in at 320. I take this to be water retention and release?

Also, very little side effects. Some sweating, nothing horrible. Worst sweating occurred maybe 3 times while sleeping at night. Was VERY lethargic. The ECA helped that. Also, about 12 days in I found myself getting out of breath VERY easily. I would walk up a short flight of stairs and be wheezing.

Worst side effects? 3 days into taking DNP I had the worst diarrhea anyone on the planet has ever experienced. Horrible. And constantly sitting on the pot. This lasted for 2 days. Also, Also, beginning about day 21 I really felt like SHIT. I just felt bad. Tired, uncomfortable, not wanting to do anything. It is this feeling that caused me to end the cycle before the 28 days were up.

I also noticed that cheating with something as simple as a bun made of white enriched bread made me ill. I would have diarrhea, get hot, and wake the next morning feeling hungover. I quickly learned that DNP is something you HAVE to eat right with.

I have been off DNP for 6 days. Only real side effects now was the horrible diarrhea about 2 days off the DNP. I mean--HORRIBLE. I attribute that to being some sort of electrolyte imbalance?

Plan is to be off DNP for 11 days. The start back taking 250mg crystal for the first 3 days, the 375mg crystal for the next 11-18 days. I don't think I can handle a 28 day cycle, just seemed to long. Everything was going fine until right at day 21-22 then it hit hard with just feeling bad. SO I figure to stop it before that 21-22 mark.

Also will start ECA after day3. Take ECA 1 a day for first week, then twice daily after that.

Only other thing I am taking is a multi-vitamin.

How does this sound? Anything I need to do or not do? Do I need to add t-3 to the mix or no?

Thanks much for all the help given. I appreciate it.

I don't do long runs either. Usually go at it hard for 10-14 days and done. I loose around 15#. This time I have been trying something new 5 days @ 400 then off for the weekend. Eat what I want then back on starting Sunday night. Week 2 half way threw and I'm impressed on how much fuller I look and feel. I also went back to a more physical job so I can't get away with crazy doses now

110% or expect to regret it!

NY can you elaborate on this more? I have something wrong with me and dont know what it is. Every couple of days, sometimes every day and other times not for weeks I go hypo out of nowhere. I have tried to figure it out but there seems to be no reason that I can tell as to what the cause is. And this seems to happen more on tren. At first I thought it was the tren but I have been off for months and it happened yesterday. Any thoughts?

You probably have physiological insulin resistance which is something that I have and many people in excellent shape on low-carb diets have. It's actually not a bad thing, you should look it up on google.

Personally, I prefer taking DNP mg:bw eod schedule....like 250mg every other day and take it for longer...Still works well and is waaaaaayyyyyy more tolerable....

Once I ran 750/day and I felt HORRIBLE....wasn't worth it.

Just a consideration.

BN

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner