over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

taking hgh before bed, good or bad?..

powertop20

Newbies
taking hgh before bed good or bad? just wanted to know the benefits and the down sides. and does it shut down your nightly pulse? . just so much conflicting info out there, so any input would be good.

What inhave read and been told yes it shuts down ur nAtural pulse. Beat time to take it is early am and Blut 4-6 hours later. I usually take mine when I wake up to pee at around 5 then around 10 am. Currently at 6 ius 6 on 1 off.

My friend uses it in the am and right before bed.....when he added a shot before bed he noticed deeper sleep.

if your on a big dose , then it could be necessary to pin pre bed, but again, i would only use high dose if i pin EOD og E3D,

The problem, cause i think its a problem is that, if you pin pre-bed, u dont get your natural natty pulse while sleeping,
så why not pin some hours before so you can create your own pulse while sleep,

u will still get a pretty good sleep while on GH.

lets say you pin 5 IU a day, i'll pin 2½ morning, and 2½ PWO,
the 2½ IU would be cleared in your body after 3hours mark.

lets take 10IU a day for an example, i would maybe cut the dose to 3 injections., if possible, Morning, mid day, and pwo, but at least 3 hours between doses..

if your doses is higher, lets say 5IU pr inject, it would stay longer in your body, and you spaces will have to be longer.

but splitting the 10IU dose into 2, it would be 5IU morning, and 5IU PWO, with great results, and then your body stille can create a natural natty pulse while sleeping..

Your natural pulse is at the highest while you sleep, so killing it with exogenic GH is not a good idea IMO..

But you can use so high doses that you wont get your night pulse, ex 15 - 20 IU a day, then it will stay in your body for up to 10 - 12 hours..

OK that was maybe a bit long explanation haha :)
hope u could use it for some how

The negative feedback mechanism for gh is high igf levels...which should remain elevated for several hours beyond your gh spike from inj.

I always find it comical when people are super concerned with their natural gh pulse...which is most likely about .5iu equivalence. If you are taking 2-3 iu of gh a day then sure it's BEST to do all in the morning...but if you are taking 4-10 a day then I feel like a split is best. AM, PWO, precardio and before bed are the "best" times to take it.
But again, as was stated in a similar thread just like this days ago...there is no real CORRECT way to do it...or any WRONG way...and one protocol is only minutely better than the next it seems...so do what works best for you. I know that many of the pharmaceutical gh suggests doses before bed as replacement dose to more closely mimic what your body should be making. try different things for a couple of months and see what yields best results for you.

iv been doing 7iu per day. 3.5 am 3.5 pre bed.. seams to be working pretty well. i sleep like a fucken rock every single night for like 9+ hours. now should i take weekends off to prevent total shutdown and diebeites LOL (what i read have no idea how true both of those statments are ..)? iv been doing 6on 1 off.

iv been doing 7iu per day. 3.5 am 3.5 pre bed.. seams to be working pretty well. i sleep like a fucken rock every single night for like 9+ hours. now should i take weekends off to prevent total shutdown and diebeites LOL (what i read have no idea how true both of those statments are ..)? iv been doing 6on 1 off.

That's what I have been doing as well. But no days off.

As for diabetes, just monitor blood glucose. If that's in line your good to go. I think a month off twice a year or so, but using peptides is a good way to avoid shutdown, or a couple of weeks off 4 times a year mabey

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I never thought it made sense to put GH in your body before you sleep becUse your body's own GH is highest when you sleep so i dont take it before bed... JMO though..

I never thought it made sense to put GH in your body before you sleep becUse your body's own GH is highest when you sleep so i dont take it before bed... JMO though..

You recover best when sleeping. So having your Gh levels the highest would make since at that time.

You recover best when sleeping. So having your Gh levels the highest would make since at that time.

Not just that, do you know what the highest gh level for a 30+ year old male is??? Lol. It is sure not going to replace 5-10iu of good synthetic gh, hell its like a drop in the bucket compared to that doseage.

I think that whole highest level of gh thing started with guys trying to min/max. The thing is, we are taking supraphysiological doses of hormones, gh, slin etc.....nothing that is a natural process in our body comes close.

And kyle is correct in his assumption for many reasons. There is a caveat in my opinion though and it involves post wo, but that is debatable and not in the scope of this post.

For some reason taking GH pre-bed keeps me awake :confused:
BUT my solution has been 100mcg Ipam. before bed.. that is $$$

i take 4 IU upon waking before fasted cardio and sometimes another 2IU mid afternoon about 2 hours before training, i feel like it helps to have elevated IGF-1 levels during training...
weekends off... Haven't taken more than 8 days in a row off in over a year... maybe i should but don't want to! lol

For some reason taking GH pre-bed keeps me awake :confused:
BUT my solution has been 100mcg Ipam. before bed.. that is $$$

i take 4 IU upon waking before fasted cardio and sometimes another 2IU mid afternoon about 2 hours before training, i feel like it helps to have elevated IGF-1 levels during training...
weekends off... Haven't taken more than 8 days in a row off in over a year... maybe i should but don't want to! lol

once your igf levels are elevated through igf conversion, the numbers i have seen say they will remain elevated for like 30 hours.But i agree i get better workouts taking igf pre workout=-)

Its funny how us gh guys polarize into pulse or igf people=-)

iv been doing igf-1 like 30min before i lift and about
1 hour after a high carb meal. and def makes a big differnce in pump etc.. so i would imagine gh pre workout would be good to. how long do u guys take it before i workout? and how far away from a meal?

So is there no permanent increase on igf levels ?

This is not what I had believed as igf testing is used to asses if gh levels are sufficient ??

Gh anytime is a good thing... :love:

Trying 2 on/1 off now and training those same days and feel great...will see how the results go. 2.5-3iu in the morn. using some igf postworkout now on those same 4 days so that's why no gh 2nd dose now. 100ipam at night on days I don't take gh in the am and igf pwo.

About to swap to 2.5iu gh in the morn and 2.5 before bed or post workout...once I am out of igf.

So is there no permanent increase on igf levels ?

This is not what I had believed as igf testing is used to asses if gh levels are sufficient ??

You dont want a permanent increase=-) If you take gh every day, it will remain elevated.

I will be happy to explain further but can you please explain what you mean, so i can be sure to answer your question.

You dont want a permanent increase=-) If you take gh every day, it will remain elevated.

Exactly...well if you are doing only replacement doses for longevity then 1-2iu once a day will SLIGHTLY bump up IGF levels and that's fine every single day (in MY crappy opinion lol).

But supraphysiological levels, no I wouldn't want chronically elevated IGF levels. If doing 4-10 iu per day I would take time between administration days. I like what I am about to be doing. Did last year for a few months:
2 days on 1 day off, 4-6 units a day (2 pins, either AM and pwo, or AM and before bed of 2 to 3iu) and train the same days (2 on/1 off, 2on/2 off)
So basically Mon/Tues gh. Wed just ipam at night. Thrs/Fri gh. Sun ipam.
Sat is usually cheat meal day, a few drinks and NO workout on weekends so take none of it this day.

Makes the most sense to me. So many people say 5 on 2 off. Others say EOD. Others say 10-20iu E3D. Still others ED. I kinda meet all those in the middle...

Osiris , thanks mate I think I understand what your saying , my question was purely out of interest .
I've had some health issues and had my igf levels tested , I will dig them out but they looked ok .

So igf levels would fall quickly once you stopped gh ?
And levels only stay elevated if using gh on a continous basis ?

iv been doing igf-1 like 30min before i lift and about
1 hour after a high carb meal. and def makes a big differnce in pump etc.. so i would imagine gh pre workout would be good to. how long do u guys take it before i workout? and how far away from a meal?

for me its about 2-3 hours post meal and 20 mins pre workout-and pumps are sick. to be clear i do 100/100 ipam/mod grf the 10 mins later 2 iu rips. I do it pre workout not for the pumps but for the energy gh gives me but the pumps are like 200mcg of des,almost too much. for some reason i find i train best with a big breakfast of sweet potato,eggs and meat then 2-3 hours for absorption. I just feel like shit if i take in any carbs or anything any closer-dont know how some of these guys do intra workout carbs. Ive always done 100/100 ipam/modgrf 3 hours prior so that may help

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear