over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking Research Chems

eyesin

Banned
I recently received some research chems for my rats but one was clear and smelled like alcohol the other looks milky and doesnt smell like alcohol. For the one that smells like alcohol i just inj into a gel cap and take like a pill but my rat has to take more of the milky research chem so to avoid spending forever emptying then filling up gel caps, is it safe for me to squirt the milky research chem straight into my rats mouth or will it melt like with the alcohol.

Thx

Rats usually wont like the taste strait up. Mix in with a small amount of juice or soda so the rat can chug it like a shot.

yes if the RC is in liquid form its designed for oral ingestion by your rat. Your rat like won't be taking more than 1ml of the fluid so either just deal with it or mask the taste with another liquid your rat does tolerate

Why would you put any liquid in gel cap? Shake bottle, draw out proper dosage with a syringe 1/2 or 1cc or whatever, then put in juice/water or mouth of rat and let him swallow. End of the story.

suck it up!;) i bet it dont taste as bad as pure micronized arginine powder:che;ky-sm

Take it rectally for maximal absorption ;)

That's just a joke. btw...

Last edited:
Fill your rats mouth up with grapefruit or orange juice, squirt the chem in his mouth and have him immediately swallow it. You will also be able to stop putting the other in a cap. THis is my protocol.

Take it rectally for maximal absorption ;)
That's just a joke. btw...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:c:eeky-sm lmao FUNNY SHIT

Have your rat take a swig of some other tasty beverage and then squirt the chem into the mouth while the tastey solution is still in there. And then upon ingesting, apply another swig of the tastey solution. Maybe like a protien drink lol

Grapefruit juice.
Masks all nasty taste, and increases absorption of many drugs.

Grapefruit juice.
Masks all nasty taste, and increases absorption of many drugs.

except for statins where it does the opposite; but otherwise good point

Why would you put any liquid in gel cap? Shake bottle, draw out proper dosage with a syringe 1/2 or 1cc or whatever, then put in juice/water or mouth of rat and let him swallow. End of the story.

I put it in an empty fish oil gel. Why? Because ive mixed it with something before and wanted to die once i put in my mouth. Something I cant do in the morning is deal with 200 proof alcohol in my mouth, even 1ML kills a cup of juice, you can see it when you squirt it in that its not something you want to drink.

Have your rat take a swig of some other tasty beverage and then squirt the chem into the mouth while the tastey solution is still in there. And then upon ingesting, apply another swig of the tastey solution. Maybe like a protien drink lol

Ill try this, thanks for the tip. This wont give the chem long enough to ruin the drink and itll be down my throat before I notice anything.

like many said put some liquid in rats mouth then squirt in right amount of rc have him swallow and u r g2g.

I put it in an empty fish oil gel. Why? Because ive mixed it with something before and wanted to die once i put in my mouth. Something I cant do in the morning is deal with 200 proof alcohol in my mouth, even 1ML kills a cup of juice, you can see it when you squirt it in that its not something you want to drink.

I am just going to come out and say what everybody else wants to say, stop being such a pussy and just give the damn thing to your rat. You are making this more complicated than it needs to be :)

I am just going to come out and say what everybody else wants to say, stop being such a pussy and just give the damn thing to your rat. You are making this more complicated than it needs to be :)

Call me a pussy all you want, I think ill take the option with the least amount of discomfort ;) And if I had never made this thread I wouldnt know what that option was ;) Just because you guys like putting yourself through torture doesnt mean I do.

Just because you guys like putting yourself through torture doesnt mean I do.

Yeah you have the right to make a thread and you have the right to ingest your RC's anyway you see fit. It is much easier to just drop one ml into the mouth. If others take juice or a masking liquid so be it. Injecting the liquid into a gel cap seems excessive to avoid a so called torture. I mean this game where you are often times poking inch and a half long needles into the test subjects, I'd just stop very short of saying ingesting 1ml of an alcohol based RC torture. On the totem pole of bodybuilding difficulty it just seems very very low to be compared to some of the other things "we" do in this sport. For me I'd come closer to using the word torture to describe dbol induced back pumps or the cramps I get on clen when my minerals aren't right. But then again maybe that's the point; if you can't endure some degree of torture you're probably in the wrong sport with all due respect. And we haven't even talked about the gym yet, talk about a torture house. But I think I've said enough, not trying to make it personal, just general concepts and outlooks

Yeah you have the right to make a thread and you have the right to ingest your RC's anyway you see fit. It is much easier to just drop one ml into the mouth. If others take juice or a masking liquid so be it. Injecting the liquid into a gel cap seems excessive to avoid a so called torture. I mean this game where you are often times poking inch and a half long needles into the test subjects, I'd just stop very short of saying ingesting 1ml of an alcohol based RC torture. On the totem pole of bodybuilding difficulty it just seems very very low to be compared to some of the other things "we" do in this sport. For me I'd come closer to using the word torture to describe dbol induced back pumps or the cramps I get on clen when my minerals aren't right. But then again maybe that's the point; if you can't endure some degree of torture you're probably in the wrong sport with all due respect. And we haven't even talked about the gym yet, talk about a torture house. But I think I've said enough, not trying to make it personal, just general concepts and outlooks

First of all let me start off with saying im not in this sport, I did 1 cycle last year and have been trying to recover from it ever since, hence the research chems.

I dropped 1ML of an alcohol based RC the first time I tried any RC and it was one of the worst experiences of my life, and if your comparing injections to drinking 200 proof alcohol I think your way off because I never once felt the pin going in, but I sure as hell feel the fire in my throat with these RC.

So now that you know im not a bodybuilder who has to accept certain forms of torture in order to succeed in my field, maybe you can understand why im trying to find a more comfortable way to take these RC.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131