over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking some time off

MrCyp

Banned
How much time off do you guys usually take off? I've been hitting DC really hard lately and im thinking my body needs a break. I just finished an 8wk blast with test/deca and im gonna cruise at hrt for 6weeks before I start my 2nd blast but I think taking some time off is gonna be even more benefitial for growth. I was thinking maybe a week off? no cadio no weights, nothing. maybe drop the carbs a little.

thats what i do when i fee i need a break i take a week off no weights or anything and go on ike an almost no carb deit very low since you should still be eating a ot but not burning that energy you dont want to put on any fat at least thats me

i normally take a week off about 4 times a year. 2 of them are xmas through new year. i always feel better and ready to get back after it. listen to your body is best.

every 8 weeks.

i take a scheduled week off of training and cardio every 8 weeks before i hit 'er hard again. as someone else mentioned, i usually lower carbs as well.. only my morning meal will have carbs. i find it helps really well to take a week off, you go back having a lot more energy, a lot stronger, and just feeling it more. :)

I usually take off 2 weeks every six month.I kind of like the 4 times a year mentioned above.Seems like two weeks really gives my body a chance to completely rest and always come back stronger.The way we train everyone needs to give the body and mind a break.

Bro...if you're doing DC follow the protocol setup under his plan. I will normally take a full week away from the gym, and the second week do active recovery with light weights, cardio,and enter new exercises for the next blast.

With DC, you really need to know the signals your body is giving you to start backing off and cruise...for some, but not all it fall in around 8-10 weeks of a blast. However, there are ways of extending the blast peroid, but you have to understand what your body is giving you to back off for a day etc.

Good luck...

Personally i just listen to my body. I've taken a complete week off after as little as 6 weeks and have never been able to blast for any longer than 10 weeks.

Bro...if you're doing DC follow the protocol setup under his plan. I will normally take a full week away from the gym, and the second week do active recovery with light weights, cardio,and enter new exercises for the next blast.

With DC, you really need to know the signals your body is giving you to start backing off and cruise...for some, but not all it fall in around 8-10 weeks of a blast. However, there are ways of extending the blast peroid, but you have to understand what your body is giving you to back off for a day etc.

Good luck...

I should have been more clear. When I said blast I meant my cycle blast. My dc blast is ending around the same time as my cycle blast but I started the dc blast earlier. Its about 11-12weeks.

?. If Im taking 6weeks off from my cycle blast and crusing at that time, i do plan to take a full week off from the gym. Would it be best to take that week off in the beginning, middle or end of my 6week cruise? Or does it not really matter and im just being anal.

?. If Im taking 6weeks off from my cycle blast and crusing at that time, i do plan to take a full week off from the gym. Would it be best to take that week off in the beginning, middle or end of my 6week cruise? Or does it not really matter and im just being anal.

Personally, I think you are being anal. :p

But if it were me, I would take the last week off as it would leave me most hungry to get back in the gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131