over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking test prop or enan while on probation

Stayinfit

Registered
I tried to search on here for an answer but couldn't find one. I have a buddy that is on federal probation. They only test him once a month and its one of those dipstick type tests that are looking for your main rec drugs like x, cocaine etc. He is not wanting to put on alot of size in fact he wants to try and maintain what he has while losing his fat. He thinks if he takes just a little prop or enan he would be fine if they decide to run a full drug test. What do you guys think? I appreciate any feedback.

As long as he isn't flaunting the fact that he does aas and keeps it his business, they are not going to be like "let's test this guy for steroids"... Was his crime aas related? If not he will be fine. Juice it up! But if they catch wind that he is using then there is a chance they will test him. I just finished 4yrs of parole and been on non stop for 3 of it, never been questioned or tested. I just wear baggy clothes when I go in.

I know someone who was on federal probation for aas and he was never tested for aas. I would heed the advice of not flaunting your physique when u go see ur PO

related

Yes he is on probation for aas. He seems to wear baggy clothes anyway. Ive never se
en him i. A tight tshirt or a tanktop and he is in shape i know that. Hes just not real big. 185lbs but fairly lean

if hes in the high normal range for test levels they cant tell, even IF they test him....i just got off felony prob and never got tested for shit but it wasnt drug related....i honestly dont think theyd spend the money to test for anabolics its pretty dam expensive unless they know what hes taking and know what to look for. also if he knows when hes gonna get tested he can always use short esters and stop a few days before the test

Being that it was aas related they def might test him. Tell him to stay away from them until he's off, not worth goin back in the penn.

I piss test once a week for almost a year now and have been on and off test dbol and proviron for some of it. Never had a problem.

a few things, they wont test unless they have a reason, they test for rec drugs. he can get a rx for it and not worry, thats what i did and my po tried to give he a hard time but i told her she wasnt a doc and cant deny me medical treatmenet and i had a legal rx for it.

My good friend is on parole right now and he gets piss tested atleast 1 time per month. He is on a cycle test + var and he has had no issues at all. Keep in mind he is not blowing up he is just leaning out plus putting on some muscle. So as long as you don't blow up and look like your using aas then you'll be fine.

i was on probation(not for aas) for 5 years and kept listening to my po tell me "your juicing,i know it! we just dont test for it". took a test a month for 5 years never had a problem

Yea man they aren't gonna test for aas

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I dont see um testing, like said above its to expensive...unless he gives them a reason to I dont see why not. Cycle away! :headbang:

well just to be on the safe side, Prop because it will clear out way quicker. Does he know what dates he will be tested or is it random?

Is Federal probation the same as being on supervised release, when you are discharged from BOP?

Fed probation

yes it is the same as being on supervised release. I know he sees his po once a month or once every two months.

It's been a week and a half and I guess he's good...he hasn't sd anything to me. He sd generally he pisses in a cup and the guy just puts some type of stick in there to test for narcotics or rec drugs. This time he sent it off to a lab cuz the guy (po) sd they ahd to do quality control tests. I know he doesn't party or use any rec drugs, he's really strict with his dieting and what he's trying to do so he wasn't worried.

My PO told me he was gonna test me for AAS and i was on the entire time. Didn't test me once.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I only know of one person tested for AAS during probation and he's a pro and was a high profile criminal so it was just to bust his balls

On parole for 10 years for drug trafficking. Got tested once because an ex told my PO I was manufacturing steroids (which was BS). She got a steroid test authorized and I tested negative. Unless they have a SPECIFIC reason, they would only test for street drugs. Or just go get TRT prescription and tell your PO upfront you take testosterone.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner