advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking this shit to the next level. Insulin/HGH?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
already thinking of my off season. for those who was on AAS only and started using HGH and slin; how did it transform you?

Would be AAS be enough to take an aspiring bodybuilder to a pro level ?

Keep in mind; genetically not blessed and diet and training is 100% down.

Any advice is welcome

You already look phenomenal bro. I wouldn't touch insulin with your physique. A little growth, sure why not.

The generics arent worth investing $150-250 a month on..from my experience and in my opinion.

already thinking of my off season. for those who was on AAS only and started using HGH and slin; how did it transform you?

Would be AAS be enough to take an aspiring bodybuilder to a pro level ?

Keep in mind; genetically not blessed and diet and training is 100% down.

Any advice is welcome

For some it can be a HUGE difference but it's definitely not for everyone,,,especially the insulin use.

I dont think the good generics are a scam. Just not worth what they go for. Then again if you are wealthy and a free spender..then there's no problem.

They go for a fraction of what American growth goes for. And the tests show they're accurately dosed and purity is damn near 100 percent.

If that's not worth what they go for, I'm assuming nothing is worth it.

From personal experience.

AAS = Good
AAS + GH = Great
AAS + GH + Slin = OMG

From personal experience.

AAS = Good
AAS + GH = Great
AAS + GH + Slin = OMG

Ok, I got a question on this. I've done slin with no Gh, but kept my diet for 4 hours after the slin shot, fat free. I started Gh about a month and a half ago, with no slin. Are the strict dietary requirements still there for 4 hours after the slin shot with Gh also?
Thanks

Ok, I got a question on this. I've done slin with no Gh, but kept my diet for 4 hours after the slin shot, fat free. I started Gh about a month and a half ago, with no slin. Are the strict dietary requirements still there for 4 hours after the slin shot with Gh also?
Thanks

Definitely. Although for me personally if I were using both I would push the carbs more to get the most out of everything.

For me gh was a game changer. And I'm talking generics.
- fuller 3D look, much more round
- leaner at all times
- can eat more when gaining and eat more while dieting
- much better recovery and sleep
- hair, skin, and nails all better
- take same or less aas and get better results without a doubt.
- at a cruise dose of 150-200mg test if I run 2iu with that I keep most of my size. Lose a little hardness but that low dose on cruises makes a huge difference than non at all

The best thing for me in all of it is the ability to eat more food while putting on size and it limiting fat gain. The ability to gain size without getting too fat. I could never push food much bc I just liked it on. I have a fat boy metabolic rate. And I have only use at the most 4iu.

I have only used slin a handful of times so can't really say there.

I dont think the good generics are a scam. Just not worth what they go for. Then again if you are wealthy and a free spender..then there's no problem.

I don't know where you were getting from, but they are pretty Dam cheap. Keep in mind, no drug will make you look great without everything into play. I know guys spending more of over the counter supplements then generic GH. If you were only getting slight changes, I would suggest checking the GH you got, how you did it, what you did it with, your training, and most important your DIET. Keep in mind if you don't got the genetics, you could be fighting a losing battle too.

I don't know where you were getting from, but they are pretty Dam cheap. Keep in mind, no drug will make you look great without everything into play. I know guys spending more of over the counter supplements then generic GH. If you were only getting slight changes, I would suggest checking the GH you got, how you did it, what you did it with, your training, and most important your DIET. Keep in mind if you don't got the genetics, you could be fighting a losing battle too.

You probably need around 190$-220$ a month if you want to run 4iu a day.. that's another bill to add to your expenses

I would agree with the above opinions that say the results aren't worth the money... If I had my loans paid off or had a better paying job then maybe I'd dabble in GH again though. I had more fullness but that's about all I can attribute to it. I only ran 4-5iu/day. Maybe if I ran 10+ things would be different. I still use slin though without it and my diet is tight as can be, minimal fat gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably need around 190$-220$ a month if you want to run 4iu a day.. that's another bill to add to your expenses

That was my whole point. Not that theyre complete garbage. If you have mortgage, children, alot of bills etc. Etc. Spending $400 + on a min growth order isnt exactly chump change.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws