advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking this shit to the next level. Insulin/HGH?

That was my whole point. Not that theyre complete garbage. If you have mortgage, children, alot of bills etc. Etc. Spending $400 + on a min growth order isnt exactly chump change.

Geez, I don't know where you guys are getting these prices from??? :confused:
Actually, I see it at $130 for black tops, That is real good GH. One kit is 100 IUs. You can get real good results off as little as 3 IUs a day. At 5 days a week that is 15 IUs a day. One kit would last you 6.6 weeks. That is $19.70 a week or $2.80 a day. That is chump change and most blow that everyday in needless things.

Most of the cycles I see here with Steroids are doing more then that in costs. Most guys take way to much Steroids, and GH does something completely different. When I train or help people, I get them to do 1/2 what they do in steroids. Most people do not eat good all year or properly. I see this time and time again in gyms. Everything in perspective I guess. :cool:

Last edited:
If you guys are paying 200-400 month on a solid generic you are waaaay overpaying with where rates are right now.
Check out the testing/purity thread. Grab a list. Calculate.

4iu a day is 1.25 kits a month. Do the math.

My first thought when i hear people say generics didn't do anything for them is how is your training/diet? Id say a lot of people are "going through the motions" in the gym and get comfortable.

Set a goal, do a show, do a body recomp with wife/buddy and literally push yourself.

[lang=nl]With 4iu hgh/day you dont need 1 gram of deca, tren, primo a week.

750 mg test + 400-600 mg deca or tren + growth and your transforming if you doing everyting right.[/lang]

Last edited:
this is kinda silly... how can anyone tell someone else what is going to "take them to the next level"?? Everyones responses are different to everything- diet, training, hormones, gh, slin, recovery, etc.... ive seen a fuck ton of guys on here say they are using gh/slin and look like nothing, maybe even look worse... ive seen a ton of guys one here that dont take gh/slin and look amazing.... seen a bunch of guys use gh/slin and transform...

also, what is the "next level"? Is it going from 190 to 200? Is it going from 3rd place at regional show to a legit nat competitor? amatuer to pro stage?

I def think its another tool to help you get bigger muscles which is what this hobby is about... whether it takes you to pro level i have no idea

Last edited:
I def think its another tool to help you get bigger muscles which is what this hobby is about... whether it takes you to pro level i have no idea
[lang=nl]This, getting bigger with less amount of AAS.

Pro or not is mostly a "genetics" thing.[/lang]

Ok, I got a question on this. I've done slin with no Gh, but kept my diet for 4 hours after the slin shot, fat free. I started Gh about a month and a half ago, with no slin. Are the strict dietary requirements still there for 4 hours after the slin shot with Gh also?
Thanks

For me - no. I'm genetically skinny so I eat a ton of protein, good carbs and fats 24/7 while on all 3. Plus I usually only do slin preworkout. I'll have a post workout shake then eat a regular meal about an hour later. By that time the HumR is about run its course anyway.
On 3-5 iu of good GH anyone with a decent amount of muscle and BF of say 8-15% is not gaining any additional fat anyway IMO.

If you guys are paying 200-400 month on a solid generic you are waaaay overpaying with where rates are right now.
Check out the testing/purity thread. Grab a list. Calculate.

4iu a day is 1.25 kits a month. Do the math.

Even less than that if you consider the Blacks are about 14iu/vial. Run 2iu ED and ur actually taking about 3. :D

For me - no. I'm genetically skinny so I eat a ton of protein, good carbs and fats 24/7 while on all 3. Plus I usually only do slin preworkout. I'll have a post workout shake then eat a regular meal about an hour later. By that time the HumR is about run its course anyway.
On 3-5 iu of good GH anyone with a decent amount of muscle and BF of say 8-15% is not gaining any additional fat anyway IMO.

Hmmm, thanks for the reply. I'm scared to take in any fat for 4 hours after the slin shot. The Gh has already caused water retention and blurred things a bit.
I know for sure from past history of doing slin, that by avoiding fat at all cost for that window, that no fat is gained. The eating is bland, but it's not too terribly long.
Thanks again.

That was my whole point. Not that theyre complete garbage. If you have mortgage, children, alot of bills etc. Etc. Spending $400 + on a min growth order isnt exactly chump change.

This sport certainly isn't cheap.
I see no need for HGH when you're in your 20's.
When you're in your 40's it's hard to recover without it.

Geez, I don't know where you guys are getting these prices from??? :confused:
Actually, I see it at $130 for black tops, That is real good GH. One kit is 100 IUs. You can get real good results off as little as 3 IUs a day. At 5 days a week that is 15 IUs a day. One kit would last you 6.6 weeks. That is $19.70 a week or $2.80 a day. That is chump change and most blow that everyday in needless things.

Most of the cycles I see here with Steroids are doing more then that in costs. Most guys take way to much Steroids, and GH does something completely different. When I train or help people, I get them to do 1/2 what they do in steroids. Most people do not eat good all year or properly. I see this time and time again in gyms. Everything in perspective I guess. :cool:

After seeing the test results, I'm ready to drop serostim and switch to the black tops. Talk about a great deal!!!

personally I think gh is definitely worth it for bumping your physique up.it will definitely give you a denser look to your muscle and the overall health benefits can't be beat. I've ran both script and generics and there really wasn't much difference besides the insane price tag that went with lilly or sereno. my first big run cost me $10,000 back in the day and there was no such thing as the generic option then.
put a little cash aside each week so it doesn't hit your budget so hard then before you know it you will have $500, then go buy a few good kits and have some fun with them. I guarantee you that will be asking yourself why didn't you try it sooner

There are several different ways to do what you want . You have a great physique if you want a pro physique it takes more then a year there are tons of protocols for insulin like 15 iu pre workout of humilin r which is a great beginners run mike Arnold has a great protocol for that. then you can run humalog with every meal you eat during the day which is also great because it just shuttles nutrients to your muscles like crazy. but if you ever get to the point of wanting to go overboard there are protocols for lantus insulin once a day and humalog every time you eat and pre workout with some shakes but no matter what you do diet is tremendous if you want to get bigger more calories more protein if you want to stay lean stay away from carbs as much as possible with insulin the gh is just a great additive if you are trying to gain weight take 10 ius and eat like a mofo if you want to just stay lean and grow at a slower pace take 5 ius with the insulin that will more then be great and then your steroid cycle is also important but all this stuff is not without serious health risk man you have to really sit down and say am I going to be pro or am I going to have a normal life just be careful man I'm not a genius you probably already know everything I said I just know a lot of people and these are different things I've seen done .

Hmmm, thanks for the reply. I'm scared to take in any fat for 4 hours after the slin shot. The Gh has already caused water retention and blurred things a bit.
I know for sure from past history of doing slin, that by avoiding fat at all cost for that window, that no fat is gained. The eating is bland, but it's not too terribly long.
Thanks again.

4 hours of no fat is very easy.

Let's say you take GH at 4:15PM, R slin at 4:30PM, head out at 4:45PM for gym and arrive at 5PM.
Work out for til 6:30, have post workout shake, get home at 7PM. Post workout meal is an hour later at 8PM.
That's at least 3 1/2 hours after slin shot that you may be getting a little fat in you from some chicken, turkey or fish.

looking like a pro is the next level

Last edited:
looking like a pro is the next level

High doses of aas + gh and dabble in slin until you find your tolerance...

All doses must go up slowly, don't just start shooting 10iu gh a day. Take a year or two to work up to higher doses. If you really want to be pro you need to be willing to invest a lot of money into yourself, it's not something that you can half ass. You will be broke, your social life will be non existent. Every penny you make will go into gear and food. Meal wise make sure you're dieting properly or the money you're spending on gear is wasted.

Good luck man, don't let anyone discourage you

High doses of aas + gh and dabble in slin until you find your tolerance...

All doses must go up slowly, don't just start shooting 10iu gh a day. Take a year or two to work up to higher doses. If you really want to be pro you need to be willing to invest a lot of money into yourself, it's not something that you can half ass. You will be broke, your social life will be non existent. Every penny you make will go into gear and food. Meal wise make sure you're dieting properly or the money you're spending on gear is wasted.

Good luck man, don't let anyone discourage you

Into my self or into gear? I think GH is probably the most expensive of all. gear doesn't need to be high.. Food isn't a problem. You're missing the point of my question

I'm just asking if slin and GH transformed someone. did it take to step into that phase to get much bigger ?

I'm by no means a competitive bodybuilder in the sense of I know I will never have a 'pro' quality physique...

That being said.. I've never ran more than 300mg of test weekly, and never ran any orals...but have done tren/eq...so I'm pretty virgin.

This off season I intend to do the following:
- try a higher dosage of test and see how I respond
- I'm too cheap to use HGH so I am using MK677 - I stocked the hell up on it after reading thoroughly the response people are having - I think this is the best GH option for those not wanting to break the bank
- I'm intending to use insulin during refeeds as I've heard great things coming out of the rumor mill from it

Have you considered mk677?

Into my self or into gear? I think GH is probably the most expensive of all. gear doesn't need to be high.. Food isn't a problem. You're missing the point of my question

I'm just asking if slin and GH transformed someone. did it take to step into that phase to get much bigger ?

Gh-yes. Slin-depending on the person.

I'm by no means a competitive bodybuilder in the sense of I know I will never have a 'pro' quality physique...

That being said.. I've never ran more than 300mg of test weekly, and never ran any orals...but have done tren/eq...so I'm pretty virgin.

This off season I intend to do the following:

- try a higher dosage of test and see how I respond

- I'm too cheap to use HGH so I am using MK677 - I stocked the hell up on it after reading thoroughly the response people are having - I think this is the best GH option for those not wanting to break the bank

- I'm intending to use insulin during refeeds as I've heard great things coming out of the rumor mill from it

Have you considered mk677?

Slin on refeeds and mk677. 2 things I will sure consider.. Thanks for pointing them out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws