advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tales From:..•˚The Isle of Thë Dåmnëd ˚•..

I thought you all would enjoy a great post from the Isle of the Damned (better known as the Banned Members Forum) Check this out:

Classic bitterness of this sort makes my night!!!

Skinny BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

LMAO!! Except the kids and cancer bit… be careful what you wish on others. Karma can be a real bitch.
I know! That's just horrible. But I have to give the guy props on "serial rapist". I didn't think there was anything left but this guy really pulled one out with that one! Good work on his part.

Does it seem strange to anyone else that my name should bring thoughts of being forcibly raped into a person's mind? I'm getting too far ahead of myself here. Let's not pigeon-hole this guy. Let's just put him down and back away slowly.... ever so slowly...

shhh....

This part seems VERY familiar to me.
You know when I first read that I thought that but I didn't make a comment on it because I thought I might be reading too much into it. And then of course, I would get the obligatory PM from my associate and partner in slime Sigmund Roid asking me, "Are you alright?"

LOL

Does it seem strange to anyone else that my name should bring thoughts of being forcibly raped into a person's mind? I'm getting too far ahead of myself here. Let's not pigeon-hole this guy. Let's just put him down and back away slowly.... ever so slowly...

shhh....

Well, I thought it was very weird that he would make that association. It takes a certain tortured mind to make that kind of math out of benign numbers, but I wasn't going to say anything.

man reading through this thread it seems i missed all kinds of humour in my absence. takes a warped mind possibly a closet case to think of a slam like that. i think it was more a pass at ya there ouch. sounds like you have a internet friend lol.

The deductive leap from OuchThatHurts-

You know when I first read that I thought that but I didn't make a comment on it because I thought I might be reading too much into it. And then of course, I would get the obligatory PM from my associate and partner in slime Sigmund Roid asking me, "Are you alright?"

LOL

-To being forcibly, anally raped does give you a window into his psyche.

Obviously this was a quality individual and a grave mistake was made in banning him. :rolleyes:

Latest post by Mnewsome:
bro its not my fault you are gay. Maybe daddy didnt love you or more likely loved you a bit too much. Not my fault bro, go see Dr. Phil or something.

Ive been here for years under my OG name. God if you only new who i was you would shit your pants....too funny

You're a fcking retard. Like it or not, you are a fcking retard.

Sorry for your luck
Okay... so apparantly not only am I a serial rapist and mentally challenged, but it seems that I was also molested by my father.

"if you only new who I was you would..."

If I new [SIC] who this was, I would only laugh harder.

Be careful guys... Obviously we have no idea who we are dealing with here. He's a big one!

Hysterical!!!:D

i love these OTH. Please keep posting them. THe whole isle of the damned is really kinda cruel=-) I find it amazing that people continue to post in there after they have been banned...lol...to each their own i guess.

Can't people think up a new insult rather than "you are gay?" That one is pretty worn out. Is that as creative as they can get with their insults? :D is that the best they can do?

Can't people think up a new insult rather than "you are gay?" That one is pretty worn out. Is that as creative as they can get with their insults? :D is that the best they can do?
I totally sympathize Mick. I hear this all the time. Even my son has taken to the expression, "That show it totally gay" or whatever. I may be the most hetero guy on the planet but even if I were gay, so what?!? Even "queer" would be better because at least queer means "odd" or "strange".

I just tell myself that you can't expect someone who is ignorant to be original.

I totally sympathize Mick. I hear this all the time. Even my son has taken to the expression, "That show it totally gay" or whatever. I may be the most hetero guy on the planet but even if I were gay, so what?!? Even "queer" would be better because at least queer means "odd" or "strange".

I just tell myself that you can't expect someone who is ignorant to be original.

Sounds more like denial or latent homosexual tendencies the poor guy is dealing with. Could be where all the anger and hostility is coming from. Projecting on to others to make himself feel better. Just a thought :rolleyes:

Maybe you or Siggie could start an internet or telephonic therapy regime for those on the isle to help them with those and other issues!

not only that but what if the person theyre saying that to is actually gay, then its not an insult its just stating the obvious.
furthermore, ive seen OTH insult people, and lemme tell you having a good vocabulary makes the insults alot funnier to people reading them. take some consideration like OTH does for others who may read what you write and make it alittle more highbrow which generally translates to funnier. but a fart joke every now and then still rocks too.
I sort of resent this a bit tkav. Not to you personally of course but where have I personally insulted someone? I may give a harsh remark to something a person does but I don't just put people down. I don't expect my bad behavior to be rewarded so I usually don't either. You have to really really push my buttons for me to make a personal attack. I'm just not like that. Maybe I need to examine that a bit more closely in my writing. Anyone that has spoken to me in real life knows that I'm a total teddy bear. As a writer, my weakest area is probably expressing emotion.

Just so you know I think you are a kickass member tkav. (so there's no confusion here)

I sort of resent this a bit tkav. Not to you personally of course but where have I personally insulted someone? I may give a harsh remark to something a person does but I don't just put people down. I don't expect my bad behavior to be rewarded so I usually don't either. You have to really really push my buttons for me to make a personal attack. I'm just not like that. Maybe I need to examine that a bit more closely in my writing. Anyone that has spoken to me in real life knows that I'm a total teddy bear. As a writer, my weakest area is probably expressing emotion.

Just so you know I think you are a kickass member tkav. (so there's no confusion here)

lol it was just a joke with no other meaning behind it besides proclaming your vocabulary prowess and intellect. mostly i was just trying to make you laugh.

lol it was just a joke with no other meaning behind it besides proclaming your vocabulary prowess and intellect. mostly i was just trying to make you laugh.
No. I did laugh. I'm just personally sensitive about my writing because while I have no problem with people being pissed at me, I also feel I have to be very wary that I'm not hurting someone with my words. Very rarely is it constructive to bring someone down. It's a fine line to walk and your post made feel that maybe I haven't been successful at walking that line. I make mistakes and I appreciate when someone points them out to me in a cogent and respectful manner. That's all. No biggie, ya hear?

No. I did laugh. I'm just personally sensitive about my writing because while I have no problem with people being pissed at me, I also feel I have to be very wary that I'm not hurting someone with my words. Very rarely is it constructive to bring someone down. It's a fine line to walk and your post made feel that maybe I haven't been successful at walking that line. I make mistakes and I appreciate when someone points them out to me in a cogent and respectful manner. That's all. No biggie, ya hear?

No problem buddy, but youve been one of the biggest helps to me here at prom and the last thing i want to do is insult you or make you think your doing anything short of a fantastic job.

the last thing i want to do is insult you
Never thought you'd do anything of the sort. You've been a great addition ever since you arrived here. Next time I'm in Jersey, I'm stopping by your place for some free food!!! :eek:

do you really think we can afford to feed a big bastard like you? hahahahaha
you know i really should be getting some work done around here...lol weve had 4 customers all day!

All this gay talk reminds me of this story:

There was a man who was taking an examine for a state test. He approach his neighbor and ask him " I am taking a written, oral, an pychological test. I understand the first two, but can you explain what A pychological test? His NEIGHBOR replied" well it is like this, I assume you own your house, MAN: yes. NEIGHBOR: do you take care of your yard? MAN: yes. NEIGHBOR: Do you own a weedwacker? MAN: yes. NEIGHBOR: You are probally married. MAN: yes. NEIGHBOR: You are probally a hetrosexual. MAN: yes. NEIGHBOR: That is what a phycological test is, assumption. MAN: Oh, I see. Well the man went and took his test and his best friend ask him how he did. MAN: I did well on everything, except the phycological test. BEST FRIEND: what is a phycological test? MAN: Well, it is like this, do you own a weedwacker? BEST FRIEND: No. MAN:You are gay!

I wanted to bump this.

There's a guy in the banned forum threatening to get his New York lawyers to sue the board because his order of illegal drugs has not been delivered yet...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131