over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talk about a bad week !!

Bet you it was some local punk ass kids in the neighborhood.

Be on the lookout for the walking wounded...

Sorry to hear Bro. As already said, someone you know. Raises a lot of questions for you. Who do you know that is desperate & has an outlet for the firearms...? They passed up the safe w/ untraceable cash & gold coins for objects w/ serial numbers. How many people do you know that would have the ability to quickly & not locally sell the contents of that safe. Knowing the risk involved....? Scumbags...:banghead:

I will match your bad week(actually the last 9 days).
My wife totaled our car and nearly killed herself doing so. Airbags save.
My daughter who is failing school decided since she is 18 she was moving out, so the chance of her passsing her senior year is 0%.
My other daughter has hearing loss, and for this years testing her hearing was worse.
I have been given my 7th partner at work(in 3 years). In sales. She is mean 60 year old bitch who threw me under the bus on the first day saying I was negative to my boss.

And to top it all off, I had the stomach flu for 3 days.

Gun, I hope next week gets better. I know mine has to, cause unless I am in the hospital, it can't be much worse.:)

Sorry to hear Bro. As already said, someone you know. Raises a lot of questions for you. Who do you know that is desperate & has an outlet for the firearms...? They passed up the safe w/ untraceable cash & gold coins for objects w/ serial numbers. How many people do you know that would have the ability to quickly & not locally sell the contents of that safe. Knowing the risk involved....? Scumbags...:banghead:

Thats just it , if they took the class three stuff which is one MP-5 , one M-16 and 6 suppressors and two SBR Ar-15's , those are the kind of things that draw ALOT of attention so its not gonna go unnoticed if shot anywhere and being registered all it takes ais one phone call so they would have likely been sold to drug dealers for a small fraction of their value.
Both safes are identical so they most likely knew which one had what , the safe with collectables has a smaller Sentery fire box that has all my important documents and cash in it.

Who knows , I'm sure that I'll eventualy find out who it was , like sombody said their prints are probably in the system , they won't run a DNA on the blood as this was not a felony or homocide but that could be a later case or could link to current open cases.

The good news is that I have some friends with this company and are currently trying to figure out how to keep my job or find somthing else for me to do. If not then hell I'll spend some time harasing the public (J/J)

thanks for everybody kind words and thoughts

I will match your bad week(actually the last 9 days).
My wife totaled our car and nearly killed herself doing so. Airbags save.
My daughter who is failing school decided since she is 18 she was moving out, so the chance of her passsing her senior year is 0%.
My other daughter has hearing loss, and for this years testing her hearing was worse.
I have been given my 7th partner at work(in 3 years). In sales. She is mean 60 year old bitch who threw me under the bus on the first day saying I was negative to my boss.

And to top it all off, I had the stomach flu for 3 days.

Gun, I hope next week gets better. I know mine has to, cause unless I am in the hospital, it can't be much worse.:)

Damn bro , that does suck , glad the wife is ok.
Your daughter will come to her senses , most kids go through that rebelous stage and relize that the real world is alot harder than they expected and come back , just let her know that your their for her , that will make comming home easier.
Is your other daughters hearing a genetic defect or was it caused form an injury? , I have hearing loss too , its way worse in my left ear and is steadly getting worse even though i'm super carefull , the Dr said their are some things they can do to fix it when it gets bad enough.
Sucks about your coworker , slip her the bone and see if she lightens up:p

Damn bro , that does suck , glad the wife is ok.
Your daughter will come to her senses , most kids go through that rebelous stage and relize that the real world is alot harder than they expected and come back , just let her know that your their for her , that will make comming home easier.
Is your other daughters hearing a genetic defect or was it caused form an injury? , I have hearing loss too , its way worse in my left ear and is steadly getting worse even though i'm super carefull , the Dr said their are some things they can do to fix it when it gets bad enough.
Sucks about your coworker , slip her the bone and see if she lightens up:p

Thanks bro. I think we should both have good luck for the next month or so. Fair is fair.lol
The doc told us several years ago that it was more then likely a fever or sickness that caused the loss when she was little. At 10 years old, my daughter really doesn't want to wear an aide yet, but if gets much worse she will have to.

The problem with my 18 year old is she is making 700 a week working at a place called twin peaks(like hooters). We are afraid she will go for the easy money. Kids are so different these days. When I was in High school, I was a slacker, but I always did the minimum to gradutate. THe drop out rate in my daughter's high school is 21% and we live in a great area.

The one upside to all this is that, since the car is totaled, that my wife wants to buy me a new Camero SS for my upcoming birthday. I don't want to get to hopeful with my luck lately, but man it would be great.

I hope everything gets better for you over the next few weeks. :)

I know you prob. don't need it and there's red tape all around it, but hit me up if you want for a temp. 'situation' bro.;)

I'm sorry to hear the situation.

who have you discussed with the type of weapons you have, who would know where they were kept and where they were in your house. gotta be someone you know. start the process of elimination. who would try and get at a safe with a jigsaw???

who have you discussed with the type of weapons you have, who would know where they were kept and where they were in your house. gotta be someone you know. start the process of elimination. who would try and get at a safe with a jigsaw???

I keep my safes in my house any of a couple dozen people who have been their to pick up their guns have seen them , generaly keep them closed but several folks have seen them open , also like i said the full auto and suppressed toy draw alot of attention so anybody that has been to any of the ranges knows i have them.

Very few gun safes use actual armor plate as its expensive as hell , generaly what they have is several layers of steel and gypsum board stacked together to make them fire resistant , one of the outer layers of steel is SS so it makes it a real bitch to cut into with a torch , but you can easly drill strait throught he walls of the safe and then use a saw to cut out a hole. The door is the most secure thing on the whole unit.

I'm pretty sure its either sombody that has been to my house or knows me and what I have , if its the later maybe they just picked a safe and was lucky to hit the one they did. I'm gonna be sure to get an in depth discussion when the person it cought

I keep my safes in my house any of a couple dozen people who have been their to pick up their guns have seen them , generaly keep them closed but several folks have seen them open , also like i said the full auto and suppressed toy draw alot of attention so anybody that has been to any of the ranges knows i have them.

Very few gun safes use actual armor plate as its expensive as hell , generaly what they have is several layers of steel and gypsum board stacked together to make them fire resistant , one of the outer layers of steel is SS so it makes it a real bitch to cut into with a torch , but you can easly drill strait throught he walls of the safe and then use a saw to cut out a hole. The door is the most secure thing on the whole unit.

I'm pretty sure its either sombody that has been to my house or knows me and what I have , if its the later maybe they just picked a safe and was lucky to hit the one they did. I'm gonna be sure to get an in depth discussion when the person it cought
If it is indeed someone you have met then you might get some suspicous responses from some of the suspects when you see them again and tell them what happend to you. Being in person would be better than on the phone of course. It would be interesting to me if I were you to talk to these folks if you "bump" into them again soon. Maybe go to a place where some of them might hang out and just kinda "oh by the way, guess what happened to me" kinda thing.

I would try to meet up with as many people you know... to see if they are injured or if to see if they know someone that was recently injured..

I hope you find the bastard(s). Chicken-shit cowardly theives make me sick. They sneak around and plan on hitting hard working people while they sleep or are at work. Only thing worse are the violent offenders/sexual offenders.

Eye for an eye... If you find them, go Old Testament on their asses bro!

I hope your coming weeks bring you luck and profit!

Nice toys in your gunsafe! ;) :headbang:

It sucks when someone we know and trust rips us off, that hurts more than a stranger :( I hope it desn't turn out to be someone close to you. Sorry about the lay-off too.

First I get laid off Tuesday , so I fugure what the hell , I'll go back and do some police work in the time being , make some phone calls get ready to stary Saturday night.

I get home today to find my house was broke into and sombody tried to get into one of my gun safes !! The tried to get into the safe that I keep all my working guns in , AR's , tactical bolt , Shotguns , couple dozen pistols and a few class 3 toys , vest and duty rig , diden't bother the safe that i have some colectibles and customers guns , some gold coins , ALL important documents and some money in.

The beat the shit out of the tumbler with a mall then tried to cut into it with a jigsaw , at some point they cut the shit out of themselves cause I had what looked like a couple pints of blood all over my office , down the hall to the bathroom and out into the driveway.

The shitty part is I only have a couple handguns not stuck in the safe but all my work stuff is in their , trapped , vendor says they cant get sombody out to get into it till Monday.

I found it odd that nothing else in the house was touched , the other safe wasen't even "looked at" as the lock was still where I left it. This leads me to think the bastard knows me.

So on top of it all I got sombody that I've had in my house before trying to rob me. Aint that a bitch

Anyway , sorry for the rant. At least my training has been going good

Sorry to hear about that bro, this has never happened to me , but I'm sure it's a very unsettling feeling to have someone break into your house. You have to be extra cautious in these days of economic downturn bro , break ins are on the rise , just because desperate people will do desperate things in tough times, therefore gotta take notice of who is coming to your house and even who you talk to about your business, it seems to me these guys had some knowledge of what was in your house and even when they could go in and try this. I pray and hope that they catch these thugs and I will keep you in my prayers for peace of mind and safety. God bless you. Minister.

If you take a step back you can see the most likely scenario.
Its a customer or distant acquantance that has an affinity for firearms and they planned on keeping them. As you know a crap AK47 and a fully optioned AR with Eotec sights are going to net the same price in the ghetto.
If this was a random burglary they would've rummaged through everything and done a quick smash and grab and taken laptops, Ipods, jewelery... the usual. These guys don't bring equipment with them.
That safe was targetted by someone that is an idiot, but knows what's in there and wants it. Definately not "an inside job" if referring to a LEO friend.
As you said those are high profile weapons and a lot of effort and risk was put into getting them. I'm surprised your agency won't test the blood. Normally something like that becomes priority 1 complete with a unit standing by at the residence anytime you aren't home for several months. The blood would definately be tested. They would stretch that to armed Residential Burglary here. I believe that's a 2nd degree Felony.

First I get laid off Tuesday , so I fugure what the hell , I'll go back and do some police work in the time being , make some phone calls get ready to stary Saturday night.

I get home today to find my house was broke into and sombody tried to get into one of my gun safes !! The tried to get into the safe that I keep all my working guns in , AR's , tactical bolt , Shotguns , couple dozen pistols and a few class 3 toys , vest and duty rig , diden't bother the safe that i have some colectibles and customers guns , some gold coins , ALL important documents and some money in.

The beat the shit out of the tumbler with a mall then tried to cut into it with a jigsaw , at some point they cut the shit out of themselves cause I had what looked like a couple pints of blood all over my office , down the hall to the bathroom and out into the driveway.

The shitty part is I only have a couple handguns not stuck in the safe but all my work stuff is in their , trapped , vendor says they cant get sombody out to get into it till Monday.

I found it odd that nothing else in the house was touched , the other safe wasen't even "looked at" as the lock was still where I left it. This leads me to think the bastard knows me.

So on top of it all I got sombody that I've had in my house before trying to rob me. Aint that a bitch

Anyway , sorry for the rant. At least my training has been going good

To me it sounds like somebody knew what they were after. That makes it even worse. Sorry to hear about your job loss. Keep your head up and try to move forward.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131