over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talk about a bad week !!

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First I get laid off Tuesday , so I fugure what the hell , I'll go back and do some police work in the time being , make some phone calls get ready to stary Saturday night.

I get home today to find my house was broke into and sombody tried to get into one of my gun safes !! The tried to get into the safe that I keep all my working guns in , AR's , tactical bolt , Shotguns , couple dozen pistols and a few class 3 toys , vest and duty rig , diden't bother the safe that i have some colectibles and customers guns , some gold coins , ALL important documents and some money in.

The beat the shit out of the tumbler with a mall then tried to cut into it with a jigsaw , at some point they cut the shit out of themselves cause I had what looked like a couple pints of blood all over my office , down the hall to the bathroom and out into the driveway.

The shitty part is I only have a couple handguns not stuck in the safe but all my work stuff is in their , trapped , vendor says they cant get sombody out to get into it till Monday.

I found it odd that nothing else in the house was touched , the other safe wasen't even "looked at" as the lock was still where I left it. This leads me to think the bastard knows me.

So on top of it all I got sombody that I've had in my house before trying to rob me. Aint that a bitch

Anyway , sorry for the rant. At least my training has been going good

did you call the police? seems they might be able to check around er's in the area to see if anybody suspicious came in to get sewed up? wish i could be more helpful gun but that's all i could come up with.

did you call the police? seems they might be able to check around er's in the area to see if anybody suspicious came in to get sewed up? wish i could be more helpful gun but that's all i could come up with.

Oh yea , I had some blood canned up and 9 perfect prints lifted by the time they got here. I know them all so the hunt is on , I can't see sombody bleeding that bad and not needing alot of stitches , honestly their was at least a pint of blood in here , looked like sombody slaughterd a pig.

Maybe the fucker will not to the ER and get a nice healthy staph infection !!!

Thats some bullshit man..sorry to hear. Im glad you were able to find a job,and a good one,in such short amount of time. Remember what they say though..its always the ones you least expect,bastards.
I dont know who the hell would try and rob a one man special ops team lol

Thats some bullshit man..sorry to hear. Im glad you were able to find a job,and a good one,in such short amount of time. Remember what they say though..its always the ones you least expect,bastards.
I dont know who the hell would try and rob a one man special ops team lol

Thats just it , I'm sure the perp knows me , the neighbor said that a car was parked their at 7am , my wife leave for work at 6 (me at 4 , till tomorrow) my other neighbor parks his car in my drive somtimes when he brings his work truck home so their si generaly a vehical in the drive.

I've stayed active with a couple agencys , helping train and working reserve so the job is prettymuch always their , just about half the pay and 3 times the bullshit

Got a couple buddys trying to talk me into going back contractor but my kids are first now , I'd hate for their dad to get wacked cause he was looking for an "easy" buck. Hopefully with the more republicans in office now the government will give NASA a little more money and I'll go back to work making bit pices of steel into small ones

That's a pretty shitty week...at least the gun safe did it's job!

NFA toys, huh? Sound like you got some fun stuff...and someone you know knows that. I think that fact would make me angrier than anything.

man that sucks

lol......too bad you werent home when they came in

that would have been fun:D

It's a TON of BS IMO. Don't trust anyone and have all scene info lifted and sent to two diff. labs...If it's inside stuff, there may be connections...just an idea.

Also, if you can afford cctv, you can have any and all recorded from an indirect entity on the net that will not be easily tampered with.

I feel for you bro and I'm sure you have all bases covered. If you need to talk at all, feel free to hit me up....I hate this type of trash but I wouldn't count on them getting stitches etc....People can do it themselves nowa days but don't count it out either bro.;)

just want you to know i am sorry to hear about the unfortunate events!. a friend always tell me that things happen for a reason; so i hope there's some good coming your way!

wow sorry to hear that. Hopefully the prints show something. at least you should know one thing..the guy that did this is a stupid fuck. he left prints? no gloves? He is obviously not one of your le buddies. Do you have any ideas?

I guess you dont have a security camera in the room because this is you own home? Maybe you could go set one up now incase they decide to come back to finish the job? A few strategically placed cameras would surely give you some good evidence in finding the perp?

Man it takes some balls to rob someone you know has safes full of awesome guns and be in there banging and pounding away!

Theft pisses me off so much. Hope you get em.

Agree... someone you know...

I'm no detective, but the first thing that came to my mind reading your post was, "These guys knew what they were after" particularly when you said nothing else was touched. It makes sense for a burglar to go for a safe, but if I were a burglar that couldn't get the safe open I would have grabbed whatever else I could to make up my potential loss... but they didn't.

I'm thinking they knew what was in there... either someone you know or someone who knows OF you (friend of a friend).

At the very least, glad you were able to pick up a job for some $ in the meantime. Sucks to be the "man" of the house and not be able to be the provider... that hurts worse.

You prob. already know, but I say inside job...Nobody would F'around with you or someone of family imo.

yeah, def someone knew what they were going for. My gf's parent's place was broken into by the lawn crew that cut the lawn, they realized the place was empty when they were making their routine yard cutting, and they kicked in the back door and just took the samsung tv and that's it.

Thats just it , I'm sure the perp knows me , the neighbor said that a car was parked their at 7am , my wife leave for work at 6 (me at 4 , till tomorrow) my other neighbor parks his car in my drive somtimes when he brings his work truck home so their si generaly a vehical in the drive.

I've stayed active with a couple agencys , helping train and working reserve so the job is prettymuch always their , just about half the pay and 3 times the bullshit

Got a couple buddys trying to talk me into going back contractor but my kids are first now , I'd hate for their dad to get wacked cause he was looking for an "easy" buck. Hopefully with the more republicans in office now the government will give NASA a little more money and I'll go back to work making bit pices of steel into small ones

Yeah, he knows you, Bro. Please keep up posted as to how he knows you when you find the bastard.

I came off duty one fine afternoon to find some shitbird in my house with a bag full of my stuff, guns and all. Easy arrest, and it saved me having to look for him. Some little tweaker punk from the neighborhood who'd found out where I lived.

I would have to imagine that someone that stupid has got to have their prints in the system.

Def an inside job.

Hope the fucker turns up missing a hand and then maybe loses another in a tragic accident while trying to detain him.:cool:

dang bro. let us know if they catch the sob that brock in. maybe it can be for first bust back as police work. that would be ironic!

Sorry to hear this.

I hope they get what's coming to them. Karma is a real bitch.

You can't keep a good man down. I'm sure you'll make it all work for you. Good luck man

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear