over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talk about the most embarrassing things you have done or encountered

Heracles-Echo

Registered
Today, I passed a car parked on the side of the road. And I thought there was no one in the car. Then, I stopped and used the car window as a mirror. After a while, the window was slowly pulled down. A man sticks his head out of the car and said, “Have you finished?”:confused::confused: Can you imagine how embarrassed I am?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol, it’s your turn~
:headbang:

I pooped my pants in second grade and didnt tell anyone , tried to wipe, sat about half the day in it, and rode the bus home with it in my pants.

I pooped my pants in second grade and didnt tell anyone , tried to wipe, sat about half the day in it, and rode the bus home with it in my pants.
They knew

They all knew...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Shit. Hold my beer..

How about an unsolicited DICK pick just for starters

Last edited:
They knew

They all knew...

hahahaha

one kid on the bus said eww whats that smell, then the kids kept talking and noone went after it....I felt shame that i would get into trouble

all I had to do was go to the office and have them new undies or send me home. I think my mom was running a small business out of her home babysitting kids , and I lived like ten minutes from the school

your turn Thethinker

hahahaha

one kid on the bus said eww whats that smell, then the kids kept talking and noone went after it....I felt shame that i would get into trouble

all I had to do was go to the office and have them new undies or send me home. I think my mom was running a small business out of her home babysitting kids , and I lived like ten minutes from the school

your turn Thethinker
Well good sir, I've never shat my pants.

A few months back though, I was eating warm canned salmon and boiled eggs in a Tupperware in my car in 95 degrees with the engine and ac off (yeah I know...I can down it in 45 seconds so I didn't feel the need)

Lady knocked on my window, I turned the key and rolled the window down:

*Lady legit starts dry heaving before she even says anything*

Then proceeds: "What the fuck???!!!!!" And walks away

Whatever she wanted to ask me is still a mystery to me to this day...

Well good sir, I've never shat my pants.

A few months back though, I was eating warm canned salmon and boiled eggs in a Tupperware in my car in 95 degrees with the engine and ac off (yeah I know...I can down it in 45 seconds so I didn't feel the need)

Lady knocked on my window, I turned the key and rolled the window down:

*Lady legit starts dry heaving before she even says anything*

Then proceeds: "What the fuck???!!!!!" And walks away

Whatever she wanted to ask me is still a mystery to me to this day...

LOL, long ago back in my college days (1986-1992) I used to be that bodybuilder guy, sitting in the back of lecture halls eating my 8 meals a day of food like canned tuna and rice.

When I opened up a Tupperware container of warm canned tuna and rice, it was funny to see all the people seated in rows of front of me, craning their necks around trying to see where that fishy smell was coming from, and looking at me with disgust. Nobody ever dared to complain, though, which may have had something to do with the fact that I weighed 250-260 back then. But it was funny just to see people's disgusted reactions to the smell of the bodybuilder food.

When I was in high school I was in marching band playing the bass drum, the drum was in a sling that went over your shoulder. It was Independence Day and we marched to the park playing songs with the whole town out there watching. The uniforms we wore were over 20 years old and wool. Wool pants, wool long sleeve shirt, and a wool beret (nice right?). Well long story short, in the middle of marching I got so hot that I passed out and fell over the drum. I wasn't the only one to pass out either. They don't wear the uniforms anyway.

I was eating at a restaurant and i went to the bathroom, as i was walking out a group of women came in.. i was in the womens bathroom. Super awkward. No idea how i missed that one!

I was at the mall with the wife and kids one day in the food court. I was backed up in the corner of the panda express and my butt hole started to itch so I reached down and scratched it. Then because I’m a weirdo I slowly moved my hand up my stomach and chest pretending like I had an itch on my chest and then slowly smelled my finger. What I didn’t realize was there was a girl who worked at panda express who was bent down restocking something and saw me do the whole thing. She had a look on her face that I can only describe as a combination of disgust and pure shock.

In 1987 I was in a local bb competition promoted by the owner of a gym I did not train at...his guy beat me in the 198s even though I was much better...I go back into the changing room and the gym owners girl friend approaches me and tells me I was ripped off...she starts playing with my shlong...all of a sudden I was called out as best poser and had to go out redo my routine...my 8 inch hog would not fit back into my posing trunks but I went out anyways...everyone in the audience could see the giant bulge...my dad was there...all I could do was laugh about it...

In 1987 I was in a local bb competition promoted by the owner of a gym I did not train at...his guy beat me in the 198s even though I was much better...I go back into the changing room and the gym owners girl friend approaches me and tells me I was ripped off...she starts playing with my shlong...all of a sudden I was called out as best poser and had to go out redo my routine...my 8 inch hog would not fit back into my posing trunks but I went out anyways...everyone in the audience could see the giant bulge...my dad was there...all I could do was laugh about it...

same thing happened to me except my schlong is 10 inches

I sent a dick pic captioned twig and berries on Snapchat that was supposed to go to my wife. Well I accidentally put it on my story. Luckily the only people on my story were my kids. But that was bad enough. They couldn’t look me in the eye for awhile without laughing

I sent a dick pic captioned twig and berries on Snapchat that was supposed to go to my wife. Well I accidentally put it on my story. Luckily the only people on my story were my kids. But that was bad enough. They couldn’t look me in the eye for awhile without laughing
"Luckily only your kids..."

Lmao

How much worse than that can it get??

You can be honest with us. Where all family here. It was solicicited wasnt it?

She was absolutely furious and still brings it up to be hurtful when she’s mad at me

Trust me my kids getting that Snapchat with caption twig and berries could’ve been way worse. I had a like 16 year old special needs kid that was a friend of the family that tried friending me on Snapchat that I didnt accept cause I only had my family on it. If I would’ve friended him and accidentally sent that to him I probably would’ve been in jail. That would’ve been so bad.........

In high school I was the badass, MVP football player, baseball too, boxed, always in the gym, etc. etc. Had that stellar badass reputation we all wanted at that age.

I had never wrestled though. Hated it, thought it was gay, I was a "fighter" ...along comes new school wrestling coach and he's eyeing me and trying to recruit me to wrestle. I resisted and one night he shows up my house. Talks to my dad, convinces him I'd make a star wrestler, after all, I'm like top school athlete. Finally I succumb to the pressure and find myself training to wrestle. A sport I know nothing about, heart wasn't really into it. Two weeks later it's our first meet. The whole freaking school is there. I'm put up against a guy my size who has been wrestling since kindergarten or some shit. I know nothing. Keep in mind my stellar reputation in school... The dude nobody messed with and I was good at fighting. So here I am and thirty seconds later this guy pins my ass. Just like that. I'm pissed as I know I can whip this guys ass in a street fight. I was trying to "remember the moves" I had just learned over the past few weeks....during this short match. Fuck that, I just know how to fight. So standing their humiliated and full of teenage rage, in front of the whole school, I rip off my head gear and go at this guy and challenge him to a "real" fight. LOL. The coach and ref had to tackle me. Needless to say, my wresting days were over as fast as they began.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner