over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talk to me about Equipose

Landmonster

Registered
This hormone seems to get wildly different reviews and opinions on this forum.

Allow me to summarize some of what I've seen:
  • Some members have claimed that running it does MORE HARM THAN GOOD, which I don't quite understand.
  • Some members have joked about it being the most ridiculous, ineffective, "pansiest" steroid ever invented. Mockingly comparing it to like "Testosterone Light"... and not even worth using.
  • Some people act like it is a staple steroid, which must be included all the time, and induces quality gains.

So just from that short list, a newbie could think it's a horrible steroid... not even worth trying, or he could think it's a "bread and butter" staple that ought to be used all the time.

Who is right?

Is it worth trying?

What is the specific "harm" that could result from using too much Equipose?

What is a reasonable dose, and what should it be stacked with?

I often see it recommended in "lean bulking" cycles, which is a confusing term. I know it doesn't retain water, but Equipose doesn't actively burn fat, does it?

Last edited:
everyone reacts differently to different compounds for me i ran it 3 different cycles at 600-800mgs a week for close to 20 weeks and i saw nothing from it that i dont see on a test only cycle

as far as dangerous my buddys that love it complain about hair loss

I found it to be nothing special, no interest in running it again. If someone gave it to me I'd use it, but other than that nope. No special positives or negatives.

Last edited:
It does me better than deca,but raises blood counts to much for me.

Well....
It raises RBC count
Increases appetite
Makes you vascular

Hope that helps :)

I like to run it at a low dose of around 300mg for vasclularity and fullness with a combo of other drugs.

Alot of guys bash eq becuase they expect to much, its a mild steriod that gives slow gains and by itself wont give crazy mass. I think its worth running but dont expect dbol like gains.

as far as dangers if your prone to high blood pressure i would say there are better choices for you and to avoid it.

I ran it for about 20 wks along with other compounds of coarse but I did make good lean quality gains. It is very mild I ran it at 600mg per wk. It did raise my RBC pretty high and that did make me uncomfortable, and it push my BP up there pretty high as well. Other than that I might run it again but at more of a maintenance level say 300mg per wk next time. I actually had to donate blood after the run to help with the HRBC.

I ran it once, the only thing I really noticed from it was it made me really hungry, which helped a lot. Other than that I don't find it useful unless I'm running Anadrol which kills my appetite. With that being said we are all different, and you may find different benefits from it, try it and see how you like it. Good luck, if you do try it keep us posted.

I notice more vascularity,hunger and my delts take a more fuller rounder look..anxiety is the only downfall when I go over a gram.

takes a while to kick, but for me it offered quality solid lean gains when paired with a nice dose of T. I held a nice full pump all day long, serious strength gains in the gym and nice vascularity. It will bump your blood pressure up a few notches from increased red blood cell count so make sure to monitor this and stay hydrated!!! Start off with 500mg a week, split between 2 pins EO3 day match this with some T (my fav was sus while running eq) 5-600mg a week... see what ya think..

The anxiety I get from it is not worth using it for me personally.

oh yea almost forgot... had a wee bit of anxiety while running EQ as well... Although I attribute most of it to the crazy bitch i was dating at the time :banghead:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear