over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talked to John Cena ( his diet ? )

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We went to WWE today with a friend of mine who is friend's with one of John Cena's best friends. So at the end of the show, I asked him if I can take pics with John Cena. we waited like 40 minutes and finally met John Cena...

he was big but his arms were huge especially forearms , I'd say 20 21 inches guns... very very friendly and nice guy

So anyways, I talked to him for like 10 minutes but mostly was wondering about his diet... He said most of his protein comes from bars and shakes because he doesn't have time and only works 3 times a week ( said he is maintaining )

and said maybe around 200 250 grams of protein devide into 4 small meals...

That's about it, but it defiantly wasn't a Bodybuilder's diet !!! He looked 6 feet and somewhere between 230 - 240

Moral of the story, I think calorie intake and protein intake are a lil overrated since all of them are on the road!!!!

Last edited:
We went to WWE today with a friend of mine who is friend's with one of John Cena's best friends. So at the end of the show, I asked him if I can take pics with John Cena. we waited like 40 minutes and finally met John Cena...

he was big but his arms were huge especially forearms , I'd say 20 21 inches guns... very very friendly and nice guy

So anyways, I talked to him for like 10 minutes but mostly was wondering about his diet... He said most of his protein comes from bars and shakes because he doesn't have time and only works 3 times a week ( said he is maintaining )

That's about it, but it defiantly wasn't a Bodybuilder's diet !!! He looked 6 feet and somewhere between 230 - 240

Moral of the story, I think calorie intake and protein intake are a lil overrated since all of them are on the road!!!!

And you believe this?

And you believe this?

why would he lie ?

In his case, since he looks like a juicer, it would have been better if he said Oh yea I eat 10 times a day like a lot of Bullshit that you see in magazines that "are" bodybuilders diet

The 400grams of protein daily thing is so overrated and 90% of the time bullshit.

Carbs are protein sparing and give your body the needed energy to grow.

Talked to John Cena (his diet)

Cool guy to talk to u like that. He's a beast. Big guns. One of my fav physiques next to big papa pump. I figure u take enough gear u can get by with a less than spectacular diet. He's def maintaining. Haven't seen any changes in him since he first came out. IMO.

Thats what allot of BB have been trying to say.
Its the hormones & not the calories.

Zac Khan said he eats 4-5k to maintain his 300lbs frame.
Nasser said he only eats 4.5K a day.

In actual fact u don't need allot of calories. Its the hormones that make u big.
I bet u can grow on 2.5 - 2.8K a day.

Thats what GH15 been trying say.

You know what the funny thing is

I was looking up some wrestlers diets right now

Batista : Batista spends a lot of time traveling so finds it impossible to maintain a rigid diet menu. In general, Batista's diet menu includes high protein and low fat dishes. Because of the intensity of his workouts, Batista does not particularly concern himself with calorie and carbohydrate intake. Batista prefers natural carbohydrates such as potatoes and tries to avoid bread or pasta. However, before making a public appearance in the ring or a photo shoot he loads up on some extra carbohydrates to inflate his muscles.
Become a Personal Trainer Six Month Certification Program. Financial Aid, Free Jo

Randy Orton ( during his prime time 255lbs ) : My diet is actually fairly simple. I stay away from carbs after 8pm or so. And as far as carbs go, I eat a limited amount, usually from mostly potatoes, oatmeal, and pancakes. I try to eat 250 grams of protein a day. About 60% of my protein intake comes from supplements. I like Isopure Meal Replacements, and Protein Powder. Nitro Tech is good as well. I also eat protein bars from Lean Body. Most of the protein I eat from food I get out of egg whites, steak, fish, chicken, milk, and cottage cheese. Sushi I eat around 3 times a week. If I have a sugar tooth, I like ice cream. It is hard to eat good on the road, but you can do it. There is no excuse to eat junk!

They all have that TRAVELING in common ! so it's really impossible to be very focused on diet and training

LOL chuck norris can see john cena

Big papa pump has a kofi Kingston chest....flat

Sounds about right to me/ I bet he eats a lot of carbs (more then he probably thinks) due to how demanding his career is. You don't need more then 250 grams of protein to maintain a 6 foot, 230 lb body at the bodyfat they carry. They aren't shredded or anything, they want the water-filled balloony cartoon muscles and also want to remain athletic.

I think if a lot of people started actually weighing their food (cooked) and measuring it, they would realize they eat A LOT less protein then they think. 6 oz of cooked chicken breast is quite a bit, yet everyone online seems to claim to eat 8 oz every meal of the day.

Cena is strong as fuck too, I remember seeing his training vids.

The two guys I have known that wrestled in the WWE were home about 4 days out of the week and sometimes less due to PPV's etc..

They were perfect diet wise when home and "did the best they could" while traveling.

Cena is an ex bodybuilder and college football player who knows how to train and eat.

He has posted his diet all over the place and says this same thing in every interview so its pretty consistant:

Typically a days nutrition intake would be:

Breakfast: 8 eggs, 8 whites, two yellows and 100g of oatmeal with applesauce or raisins.

Midmorning snack: protein bar

Lunch: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 100g Brown Rice and veggies

Mid-afternoon snack: Tuna in Wholewheat Pitta Breads

Pre-Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake and a Banana

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad.

Evening Snack: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese Slow Release Proteins)

Don't forget about genetics! Plays a big role!!

Also remember he is talking about maintaining not growing. I'm sure his diet was a lot different when he was trying to get to where he is now!!!

did u ask him what's his stack like?? :)

From the little I know from a few guys it is pretty simple stuff.Test and deca they all get prescribed(remember the signature pharmacy bust? a whole bunch of them were named for test and deca scripts).

The two guys I know mainly test with adding deca or eq. now and then.

They take their shots at home and head out on the road.NO mailing it ahead or traveling with it etc...

The cycles from 180 lbs guys on this board are more volume and exotic than those guys(for the most part).

6 feet tall? lol, fuck, I always thought he was a midget based on how his forearms look. He looks like he has short arms like a little fella..

No mention of the 10-15 iu's of HG rHGH? Surprising.

6 feet tall? lol, fuck, I always thought he was a midget based on how his forearms look. He looks like he has short arms like a little fella..

Yeah we met him in Texas he is only about maybe pushing it 5'9 dont know where 6ft came from. MM

No mention of the 10-15 iu's of HG rHGH? Surprising.

He did have a massive head lool, especially the jaws :0 !!

also most of wrestlers are on DECA for the joint benefits

You also have to take in acount
that building the mass takes more calories than
simple maintaining it
I have seen it with allot of big guys
once you have build a certain base level of muscle
its allot easier mainting it then building it
its the same with the weight you have to move to build the mass
and the weight you have to move simply mainting it

or he s just lying who knowes really

Staff online

• K1