over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

talking to JUDGES between pre judge and nite show

bigfatandugly

Registered
so, i have a question about talking to judges and was hoping someone could help me out...

say right after pre- judge is it permissible to approach one of the judges or the head judge and ask them how they feel you presented yourself in the pre-judge, and what adjustments he/ she would like to see before the nite show?

i dunno if this is acceptable behaviour or if judges would be allowed to share this information with you? i know after a show any judge is usually more than happy to pass along advise to help you out...just wondering if they'd do the same between shows.

BFU

Absolutely, I will always make my self available for constructive advice. I think it is necessary to know what the judges in your area look for in order to maximize the results of your next comp.

If you came up to me after prejudge, I would have no problem answering a question or two as long as it wasn't in reference to where you might have placed or who looked better etc.

After the show...all of our judges hang around to make themselves avaliable to the athletes to give advice on what they liked or didn't like about their physique. We get a few people that aren't too happy, but for the most part we get a lot of compliments on our judging in our area. A lot of people think judging is a breeze until they try it themselves. Franco can now attest to this.

So would you answer questions as to whether or not your posing was good or how you could improve a particular pose or present better??

If it could help them look better on stage...deffinately. Some people just don't know how to pose correctly and it drives me nuts as they could look so much better by doing it correctly. It might be the difference from 1st or second place. We will rejudge at night if someone has improved greatly from the morning and the placing is warranted.

Do the judges still look down upon tats on stage?? I have seen so many comps with guys and girls that have tats. I have seen where they detract from the detail in the physique and they still manage to pull of the win!! What about facial hair?? I do see some pretty unkempt boys at some of these shows. I always wondered how far you guys go as for presentation. I always try to look my best, IE shaved, hair etc.

here in Colorado, competitors are only allowed to talk with the Head Judge before the end of the night show. After the night show, all judges hang around at the table to answer questions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131