over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tall guys - What did your diet/cycle look like to get over 260lbs

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im curious about what some of the tall guys on here had to take and eat to get above 260lbs whilst staying lean at the same time? as I don't want to over do it and use way too much when I could have got to 260lbs on way less drugs.

it took me a few cycles to get over 260 and be solid, good body comp. first time I did it on just test and tren, had decent abs, ive never had a good metabolism so never been shredded but now im staying at around 280 it just takes TIME and CONSISTENCY. you gotta add lots of muscle to your frame and it just takes time. also I imagine HGH would help a lot w the whole igf/hyperplasia new muscle aspect but ive never had legit HGH.

im 6'4'' 280 right now btw. it sucks when it comes to proportions people say im huge but by bodybuilding standards my proportions are awful w long legs/arms etc....when I started bodybuilding I was this ht and 60-70 lbs lighter though....

it took me a few cycles to get over 260 and be solid, good body comp. first time I did it on just test and tren, had decent abs, ive never had a good metabolism so never been shredded but now im staying at around 280 it just takes TIME and CONSISTENCY. you gotta add lots of muscle to your frame and it just takes time. also I imagine HGH would help a lot w the whole igf/hyperplasia new muscle aspect but ive never had legit HGH.

im 6'4'' 280 right now btw. it sucks when it comes to proportions people say im huge but by bodybuilding standards my proportions are awful w long legs/arms etc....when I started bodybuilding I was this ht and 60-70 lbs lighter though....

I'm in the same boat at 6'3.....takes a long time to put on the amount of muscle you need. I'm 43, and in my early 30's got very close to 270 with a 36" waist, could still see my abs, just had some love handles, lol....took some time off due to a back injury and came back at 235 way outta shape....worked with Skip on and off since April 2009 and I've been up to almost 265 in better shape than my previous high weight. It's a struggle. My dosages have been nothing in comparison to some, although when I did my first show last year I was at about 2150mg all inclusive, plus GH, T3 and Clen. I noticed that I seem to have more fullness and roundness to my muscle while using GH, and my bigger scale weights seem to come with GH as well, over time. I'm usually running less than 500mg test a week these days. This is most of the year and then I throw in tren or deca at a moderate dose a couple times a year.....

Oh, and at my show I was damn lean and carbed up to about 226-227 after weigh ins....I was extremely happy with how I looked but all my competitors were about the same weight but about 6-10" shorter....it's just not fair, lol

Wow very interesting. Do you feel being a taller guy you need to use a higher dosage of anabolics than shorter bodybuilders? I know HGH would help an awful amount and I would run it year round If I had the money, but unfortuntly I can't afford £300 a month for a couple kits of GH. Is 280 the heaviest you have ever been?

bulking up at 6 foot plus requires a loooong offseason. I was naturally over 280 lbs. then when I dieted and added slight AAS usage, my body drastically changed. It took years of heavy high volume work plus adequate.cheat meals. I'm at 285 with abs and a show a month out (my first show). bulking and heavy high volume does wonders for a tall bodybuilder.

bulking up at 6 foot plus requires a loooong offseason. I was naturally over 280 lbs. then when I dieted and added slight AAS usage, my body drastically changed. It took years of heavy high volume work plus adequate.cheat meals. I'm at 285 with abs and a show a month out (my first show). bulking and heavy high volume does wonders for a tall bodybuilder.

I understand queefer also does high volume training too and he's a tall guy on the board, ive never been a fan of high volume tbh. always preferred yates/mentzer method.

for me years of lifting heavy, been some very serious amounts of food and what at the time I thought was a decent amount of drugs.

But what ever cycle, food and type of training being consistent and just time doing all of those things you will get there.

I'm 6'4 and trying to put on some size myself. I dieted down to 225 before starting my current bulk. Im running test and deca, hoping to put on some size during this bulk.I'm 4 weeks in and up 7 lbs.Going 20 weeks then back to trt.

Right now im 270ish, my diet aint real strict, i just make sure im eating decent but eating a fair amount of food. So as far as cycle goes, im 7 weeks in nd it looks like this

Anadrol 100mg 1-6
Prop1-2 200mg eod 1-2
Test e 1-4 600
5-16 800
Eq 1-4 600
5-12 900
13-16 1200
I will prolly do more prop week 16-17 as i near pct. I actually get at this weight pretty easy, my goal is 285 by christmas.....i know if i started keeping track of my macros i would def be bigger nd better looking but right now i just dont have the damn time so i just make sure i eat enough food to maintain weight....

I haven't gone over 1.3g ever. Haven't used tren yet. Just a little test EQ, and deca. I've been over 260 at 5'11 with between 5k-6k a day in clean calories. I am working with Shelby though.

I'm digging this thread at 6"2 I know how you guys feel.. seems like a bitch
for me to put on weight as well.

Been a bitch for me as well ,I'm 6'3".... finally found a few things thats working great...never had an appetite, I use ghrp 2 religiously 3-4 times a day on cycle with cjc Dac .....6-7 meals per day high carbs / moderate fats....and tried volume training, does nothing for me... I started training heavier...8-10...with some drop sets at the end...been working great....for size the tried and true...test e , deca and drol....would love to hear some other tips from the taller guys like myself....

Took me over 6000 cals a day this past offseason to reach 300lbs at 6'3.
Im now 3.5 weeks out from my comp at 251lbs.

Im curious about what some of the tall guys on here had to take and eat to get above 260lbs whilst staying lean at the same time? as I don't want to over do it and use way too much when I could have got to 260lbs on way less drugs.

You seem to not understand that genetic response to gear is different for everyone. It really shouldn't matter how much or how little gear someone else needs because you won't respond the same as they do.

Wow very interesting. Do you feel being a taller guy you need to use a higher dosage of anabolics than shorter bodybuilders? I know HGH would help an awful amount and I would run it year round If I had the money, but unfortuntly I can't afford £300 a month for a couple kits of GH. Is 280 the heaviest you have ever been?

I don't have good genetics for bodybuilding(fat loss, muscle gain) but I respond decently to anabolics. never taken much higher then 2 grams. I don't handle sides GREAT but I do listen to my body in what I can handle. even with anaboolics though the muscle doesn't pile on very fast. ive been yo yoing between 260-280(heaviest ive been) and 10-15% bf....

id probably need more anabolics to look as "bulky" as a shorter guy, but if we each take a gram of anabolics, and each gain 20 lbs of muscle. it wont be shit on me. I could add 20 lbs of muscle to my legs right now and still look mediocre.

ya this is whats worked best for me my joints and connective tissue cant take heavy heavy poundage so I lift somewhat heavy w good control and high reps over 10 on most sets/most body parts. still grow but no injuries

Lots of food, and a decent amount of drugs. You gota eat big to be big.

Took me over 6000 cals a day this past offseason to reach 300lbs at 6'3.
Im now 3.5 weeks out from my comp at 251lbs.

so u were 50+ lbs above contest weight during offseason??? ur cardio/stamina mustve been awful I cant breath worth shit over 280 regardless of bf% or drugs

I am 6'2 and was 255 at my highest bw, lean. If you are tall you need lots of food to fill out, if you are tall, young and have fast metabolism, you need to eat nonstop, even when dieting you have to kero cals high. At my highest body weight I ate 8-10 times a day. Breakfast was 2cups oats,banana with whey or eggs, peanut butter, then had 5-6 meal of few cups of rice and chicken,fish or beef, had a shake with carbs pwo and shake with napb prebed, sometimes another whey shake in the middle of the night. 600-800 test with 300-400mg deca or eq no hgh,no slin,no peptides back then.

I understand queefer also does high volume training too and he's a tall guy on the board, ive never been a fan of high volume tbh. always preferred yates/mentzer method.

My nose was itching haha. I stick with high volume because I don't like the stress heavy weights puts on my joints. Yes, I did have to lift heavy for years to build a base. The thing is, I was honestly 265lbs at 29 years old before I started taking stuff. I was built like a lineman, thick but fairly hard. Maybe 20% bodyfat. I personally had to force feed in order to gain weight/muscle. From the time I was 18, I have been making my self eat when not hungry in order to continue growing. It takes a loooong time to fill out a 6'2 or above frame.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear