over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tamoxifen any good?

None of the conclusions you arrived at on your own make sense. Your serum estrogen is not low from Tomax.

Tamox (Nolvadex) is a SERM like clomid. He's probably got you on it to control estrogen side effects like gyno. Tamox will block estrogen receptors in breast tissue and prevent inflammation and gyno. It will not lower serum estrogen, meaning the free flowing estrogen in your blood. It just prevents some of the sides of estrogen. Thus, your whole body estrogen level is not low. It's more likely to be high.

Now, Tomax can be a good thing because it can prevent the sides of estrogen without negatively impacting your cholesterol. Use of anti ESTROGEN (AI) all the time will tank good cholesterol in most guys. Its not great for the lipid profile. A lot of doctors don't like that. Tomax doesn't have this impact, but it's also not enough for some men who convert more estrogen and need their blood levels lowered by an AI.

Let your Dr try his thing, if blood results show estrogen in range you're lucky. He's probably trying that first. If your estrogen is too high hell put you on an AI (assuming he knows what he's doing). Better off on tomax longterm than an AI. It is just many people need more than nolvadex (Tomax) to hold estrogen in ideal range.

It's unlikely you have high prolactin from TRT dose test or Tomax.

Tldr: you're too dumb to be second guessing your endo. Let him treat you. Ask for blood results of your estrogen levels.

This is part of the reason if I wanted to put on as much size as possible I would probably just run 20mg tamoxifen (or toremifene etc) on cycle. Obviously estrogen would need to be controlled to an extent so a low dose AI may be used/needed as you don't want things going too high. Nothing to do with this thread but it was the first thing I thought of when reading this. I also completely agree with the info in this post.

OP how long have you been on trt? Do you blast and cruise? When was your last blast? Any hgh or peptides recently? Any other drugs you use? Prolactin was very high as in out of range high? How low was estrogen?

Yes it can. I should have been a bit more clear by saying --any other hepatotoxic drugs.

It's a shot out of a Canon. Although, in some instances where there's been acute drug induced cholestasis with and without hepatitis can increase prolactin levels. More so it's unlikely this is the cause, tho the individual idiosyncratic response to multiply hepatotoxic drugs, may and can influence sex hormones. Again more than likely this isn't the case. Tho it can/should be considered.

Prolactin can be released under acute phase situations, meaning it can be from a multitude of things, from inflammatory responses, sex, stress, H2 blockers, antipsychotic drugs, thyroid levels, ect.

A savvy clinician should be able to tease out the cause.

Could this be why GH causes gyno issues sometimes? I know long term use can suppress thyroid levels

This is part of the reason if I wanted to put on as much size as possible I would probably just run 20mg tamoxifen (or toremifene etc) on cycle. Obviously estrogen would need to be controlled to an extent so a low dose AI may be used/needed as you don't want things going too high. Nothing to do with this thread but it was the first thing I thought of when reading this. I also completely agree with the info in this post.

OP how long have you been on trt? Do you blast and cruise? When was your last blast? Any hgh or peptides recently? Any other drugs you use? Prolactin was very high as in out of range high? How low was estrogen?

Sorry for the late reply here is my blood work results. Trt for over 3 years I have used some tren every now and then and var all low dose. Just got off tren in February after being on almost 3 1/2 months. No other drugs

Attachments

• 20180614_220146-1.jpg
    20180614_220146-1.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Also I noticed my test levels were lower than I have ever seen them. I pin 5 days before the lab work.

Some tamoxifen metabolites have been shown to be aromatase inhibitors in vitro. What relevance it has for us I don't know, but I wasn't aware of this until recently when I came across this on FB accidentally Lol. Could it lower estrogen lab values?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21814747/

Last edited:

I remember I skimmed that thread but missed your post. :)
The question though is will the AI activity be strong enough to reflect on blood work, what do you think?

Stewie, if you see this post, mind if I ask you an OT question? We know steroids lower intratesticular testosterone. However Dave Palumbo claims that high dose exogenous test administration can increase ITT. What do you think?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity