over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tampa Pro

No one is saying he is ready to compete there. Hell, 90% of pro BBers cannot compete there. The average IFBB show winner just wants the invite....some of the top guys are just trying to get enough points (I hate how they do it now) to get on the stage.

But the simple fact is that most BBer's GOAL is to step foot on the stage....completely OK knowing they are in the 10-16th place, but just for the sake of saying, "I competed for the O."

The Olympia competitors should be the top 6 from the previous Olympia, and only first palace from any other Olympia qualifier shows. Just my opinion.

I have been seen this many times, some they look ready 7 days out and the screw up all the hard work in last 48 hours.

And it is almost a guarantee in the last ten years. Every show there will be pictures online beforehand of a competitor looking absolutely insane and then come showtime they look watery. Dexter claimed in the interview with Patrick Bet-David that fullness reigns supreme in this era. So whatever protocol is being used in the final hours to come in full is compromising conditioning. I'm sure there are other things at play as well, but sometimes people look watery and flat. I just want to see someone come in looking this again.

Attachments

• Shawn Ray.jpg
    Shawn Ray.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 33
Dwayne KILLED em ALL!!!!... Hunter won for 1 reason... his last name is Labrada..

That boy looked righteous. Should have been him and Hunter battling for numero uno.

Without question...... But the ugly politics of the IFBB had to show its face..... Dwayne smashed em'.... and everybody knows it.

Without question...... But the ugly politics of the IFBB had to show its face..... Dwayne smashed em'.... and everybody knows it.
To be fair... who didnt see that coming tho? If he showed up in shape, his name gave him a leg up. I dont want to take anything away from the young Labrada, he trains brutally hard and is a freak among freaks. He looked fantastic and doesnt have any weak points (keep an eye on that waist). Was he the best bb on Saturday... it was close. Sucks for Dwayne to not neccesarily get a fair shake but that's the ifbb.

If he showed up in shape, his name gave him a leg up. I dont want to take anything away from the young Labrada, he trains brutally hard and is a freak among freaks. He looked fantastic and doesnt have any weak points (keep an eye on that waist). Was he the best bb on Saturday... it was close. Sucks for Dwayne to not neccesarily get a fair shake but that's the ifbb.

But thats the point...his name SHOULDN'T give him a leg up.... just sayin'... and they ALL train brutally hard at that level... I, personally don't think it was close... I feel Dwayne only placed where he did cuz judges had no clue who he was... came outta nowhere... if theres a "win" in this for Dwayne its the respect he earned.... and winning is great and all but i feel in this sport, respect from your peers is just as important... and winning by having a known last name is great way to LOSE respect from your peers..... just my .02

Dude george Peterson looks so much better night and day. I wasn’t a fan of him in physique. I thought his physique was so off looking. He filled out so nice

Dude george Peterson looks so much better night and day. I wasn’t a fan of him in physique. I thought his physique was so off looking. He filled out so nice

He looked CRAZY!!!!!.... AMAZING

Labrada was given this win. The other athletes were harder and sharper. IMHO.

Sorry i disagree. Hunter looked great in the morning and better at night.
MAYBE you have an argument for Iain coming in 3rd but nothing with Hunter.
Dwayne made huge improvements from last year (pretty sure he was a 212 last year) but he needs 1 more offseason to throw some more upper body mass on to hang with those dudes.

Props to Iain coming back in the night show MUCH better though.

Do you know how exciting bodybuilding would be if the judges truly handed out placings as if every competitor was truly judged as to what they looked like on that very day.

It would create a level of excitement that hasnt been seen in the sport if "whoever is truly the best today wins"....as it gives everyone a chance.

There are fanboys in the sport who cant look outside of their own opinion and bias...but when 1000's of people online realize an injustice its not like the judges arent seeing what the masses see.

Just in my lifetime:

Nasser should have won the 97 Olympia
Without a doubt Jay Cutler won the 2001 Olympia...without a doubt....prejudging won that show for him yet he lost
Without a shadow of a doubt Victor Martinez won the 2007 Mr Olympia over Jay Cutler
There was a Heath win in there that was highly questionable.

I went to alot of the Ironmans in the 90's. I believe it was 1995 and everyone in that crowd knew that Aaron Baker won that show. He was just on the money....and the crowd was like WTF and groaned when Wheeler was given the nod. But again who was the guy who had never won a show vs the known entity.

I hate the "has made a name for himself now" and "has to pay his dues" stuff...it really should be "the best on the stage today'....this endeavor would be much more exciting if that curtain opened and it was truly "ok whose got it today?!"

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 8grps0p8kgb41.jpg
    8grps0p8kgb41.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 44
Sorry i disagree. Hunter looked great in the morning and better at night.
MAYBE you have an argument for Iain coming in 3rd but nothing with Hunter.
Dwayne made huge improvements from last year (pretty sure he was a 212 last year) but he needs 1 more offseason to throw some more upper body mass on to hang with those dudes.

Props to Iain coming back in the night show MUCH better though.

More upper body mass? The dude is a freak up top. Surely needs some more to get where he wants but his biggest flaw is his legs. But yes I agree overall I think they got the placing right. Those who think Dwayne should have won or took second are ignoring his imbalances, legs have a way to go, especially the hams.

More upper body mass? The dude is a freak up top. Surely needs some more to get where he wants but his biggest flaw is his legs. But yes I agree overall I think they got the placing right. Those who think Dwayne should have won or took second are ignoring his imbalances, legs have a way to go, especially the hams.

I agree, i just think he needs more overall mass. But you're 100% right, ham thickness was lacking especially in weird quarter turn positions. Still insanely impressive. I heard he is going to do the Chicago Pro so i hope he comes in and dominates there too.

I agree, i just think he needs more overall mass. But you're 100% right, ham thickness was lacking especially in weird quarter turn positions. Still insanely impressive. I heard he is going to do the Chicago Pro so i hope he comes in and dominates there too.

Look forward to seeing that, I assume there will be some bigger name pros there. Will be cool to see how he stacks up.

Do you know how exciting bodybuilding would be if the judges truly handed out placings as if every competitor was truly judged as to what they looked like on that very day.

It would create a level of excitement that hasnt been seen in the sport if "whoever is truly the best today wins"....as it gives everyone a chance.

There are fanboys in the sport who cant look outside of their own opinion and bias...but when 1000's of people online realize an injustice its not like the judges arent seeing what the masses see.

Just in my lifetime:

Without a doubt Jay Cutler won the 2001 Olympia...without a doubt....prejudging won that show for him yet he lost
Without a shadow of a doubt Victor Martinez won the 2007 Mr Olympia over Jay Cutler

I went to alot of the Ironmans in the 90's. I believe it was 1995 and everyone in that crowd knew that Aaron Baker won that show. He was just on the money....and the crowd was like WTF and groaned when Wheeler was given the nod. But again who was the guy who had never won a show vs the known entity.

I hate the "has made a name for himself now" and "has to pay his dues" stuff...it really should be "the best on the stage today'....this endeavor would be much more exciting if that curtain opened and it was truly "ok whose got it today?!"

Aaron's triceps look so crazy in those pictures

His front double looks like his triceps and lats are attached

Just in my lifetime:

I agree completely.

My analogy is the Academy Awards. People forget or don't understand that it is given to the
actor who gave the best performance THAT year and not necessary the best actor if you
understand what I am saying.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner