over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tanks DNP log

Oh sure, Dante is legit, but in Europe we don't have someone like him, although there are some good products, I don't trust beef protein powder.

I don't like cardio, lol, just that it can be a way to make up for a not-quite-great diet. Next time I want to cut, I don't plan on doing 2 hour-long cardio sessions, it's exhausting

Big changes are seen in your images even if they are not in order

Oh sure, Dante is legit, but in Europe we don't have someone like him, although there are some good products, I don't trust beef protein powder.

I don't like cardio, lol, just that it can be a way to make up for a not-quite-great diet. Next time I want to cut, I don't plan on doing 2 hour-long cardio sessions, it's exhausting

Big changes are seen in your images even if they are not in order
Gotcha, yeah I would rather be right with a diet and lay on the couch.

we are so lucky as a community to have Dante.

yeah I posted the pics during cardio. Might go back and put descriptions on them.

Yes it’s geno’s dnp and it’s legit as fuck. I take 10grams of fish oil a day. I also supplement with glutamine 2-3 times a day as well as peri workout. I also take juice plus veggie and fruit mix for health.

Great. You have a nice plan set up and you have dropped fast really fast. This should get very interesting and you are going to explode in size when you come back up.

Thanks my man, hopefully I can get shredded and stay lean while putting on some quality muscle this year

Thanks my man, I’m hoping i can get down into the low 230s so I can have abs without flexing. I made a deal with my lifting partner that if I get into the 220’s I will shave lol.

You look bigger AND leaner even after -40 loss. Great work

Thanks my man, I’m hoping i can get down into the low 230s so I can have abs without flexing. I made a deal with my lifting partner that if I get into the 220’s I will shave lol.

You're going to look freaky. I noticed your gear protocol is not too high at 500mg test/week and 50mg proviron/day. Do you keep doses this way too in the off-season?

Day 8
SUCKED, it was 90* here today and due to a scheduling conflict I was out in the heat for 12 hours. I drank approximately 4 gallons of water. Since I was at work 6 hours longer than I was suppose to I ran out of food so I had to eat out. I had two burger patties with no bread and 2 pieces of cheese. I also had chipotle with triple meat guac and cheese only. I ended up over eating my calories by about 1000. Almost no carbs but I was so fucking pissed. This is the first time I have had to stray off my diet in a very long time. The sweat was crazy. All my employees kept asking me if I was ok. They said you are bright red and sweating gallons of sweat. Lol!!
weight 242lbs

Had a bad reaction last night. Got extremely short of breath. Woke up every hour. Got zero sleep. Broke out in a painful red rash. Took some Benadryl. Noticed my stomach is destroyed. Was completely drenched in sweat and I felt awful. Gonna drop back to 250mgs and see how I do. If sides continue where I can sleep that’s gonna be a wrap.

If you start to sleep badly, it is time to reduce the dose and maybe take 1 or 2 rest days, pressing at this point is not worth it.

I agree my man, gonna drop back down to 250mgs and see how I do.

Was talking to my buddy that runs at least one dnp cycle a year. He had an interesting view point that I wanna share here and see what you guys think. He said he eats nothing but carbs and proteins. His reasoning was the the body can’t process the carbs and they are burned as heat. He said there for you have no chance of storing any carbs you eat. Your fat burning systems are still on line and you are still able to store access fat. So he said he Eats as many non processed carbs as he wants as long as the heat sides are bearable. That way the only thing your body can store as fat is access calories from protein which takes an extra step and once again burns more calories.....

also do any of you think dosage with dnp is linear. Or more like tren? 200mgs gives me just as much as 600mgs of tren without the sides. I’m just wondering how much more 500mgs does than 250mgs of Dnp?also I’m not trying to say that more tren does not produce better results, I’m just using it as an example for me.

gonna stick with 250mgs a day for the rest of this cycle. Last night was fucking brutal and I’m not gonna go through that again.

All that is silly, if you eat more calories than you burn, you will not lose fat, eating a lot of carbs is stupid because you get unnecessarily hotter.

Linear cycles? I like to start out stronger and then reduce the dosage.

For example:

2 days with 450 mg
2 days with 300 mg
2-4 days with 150 mg

I like that idea, seems it would keep a steady level through the build up!

All that is silly, if you eat more calories than you burn, you will not lose fat, eating a lot of carbs is stupid because you get unnecessarily hotter.

Linear cycles? I like to start out stronger and then reduce the dosage.

For example:

2 days with 450 mg
2 days with 300 mg
2-4 days with 150 mg

Interesting. Why do you like to start out stronger, and then reduce the dosage? Why not the other way around?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity