over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tanks DNP log

I think the way you did it was just fine, could cut the calories even more even with your size and build.

Next time take the DNP mid meal. I have a really sensitive gut and it ruins me unless i take it half way through a meal.

I think i said in another thread try to take something or a combo of things to reduce hunger.

On the carbs, both ways work about the same. I just find with less(close to zero as possible) carbs there is a hell of a less sweat which in turn makes it a little bit easier and also helps control the appetite. Yohimbine/ caffiene and 25mg adrol worked a treat for me.

Day 9
250mgs is perfect for me. This will be my sweet spot for the rest of the time. Pretty mild day, killed the gym, felt great.
Weight 240lbs

Attachments

• 095C67EA-C0AF-4017-8A4B-1186612317F3.jpeg
    095C67EA-C0AF-4017-8A4B-1186612317F3.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 8C438E2F-92A4-4276-8EBE-D14473125DD8.jpeg
    8C438E2F-92A4-4276-8EBE-D14473125DD8.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 40
Interesting. Why do you like to start out stronger, and then reduce the dosage? Why not the other way around?

I have run many cycles so it is not recommended to adopt this approach if you are a beginner in the handling of this substance.

Why this method of starting with a higher dose? Simply personal preference, although I plan to use it for a longer and more sustainable use in the future, since my tolerance (for good sleep and quality of life) is around 600-750 mg every 6 days. Of course, I always end up pushing the dose because I like to test my limits.

I have run many cycles so it is not recommended to adopt this approach if you are a beginner in the handling of this substance.

Why this method of starting with a higher dose? Simply personal preference, although I plan to use it for a longer and more sustainable use in the future, since my tolerance (for good sleep and quality of life) is around 600-750 mg every 6 days. Of course, I always end up pushing the dose because I like to test my limits.

I was wondering if, by starting at a higher dose and then lowering the dose, the sides become less prominent. When the dose is higher and is building up in the system, then lowering it seems like it could keep the sides at bay?

I was wondering if, by starting at a higher dose and then lowering the dose, the sides become less prominent. When the dose is higher and is building up in the system, then lowering it seems like it could keep the sides at bay?
This was my thought, since this is my first run I wanted to start lower. It is also hard to split the capsules up and make smaller doses. This shit gets everywhere and stains everything it touches.I’m actually really happy I started lower, after I bumped up the dose I got all sorts of horrible sides. 250mg is a perfect dose for me.

Whewww 600-750mgs would absolutely destroy me!!!

I think the way you did it was just fine, could cut the calories even more even with your size and build.

Next time take the DNP mid meal. I have a really sensitive gut and it ruins me unless i take it half way through a meal.

I think i said in another thread try to take something or a combo of things to reduce hunger.

On the carbs, both ways work about the same. I just find with less(close to zero as possible) carbs there is a hell of a less sweat which in turn makes it a little bit easier and also helps control the appetite. Yohimbine/ caffiene and 25mg adrol worked a treat for me.
I’m interested in this adrol approach. I’m using 2 eca stacks a day. You using the adrol for strength and to kill hunger? Only down side is adrol makes me tired. Definitely don’t need that right now.

Whewww 600-750mgs would absolutely destroy me!!!

No, no, you are misunderstanding, it is 600-750 mg divided over 6 days. That seems to be my sweet spot no matter how I divide the dose over the days.

With this system the first days are pleasant even if you are taking a high dose, so I prefer a more aggressive entry approach, after 4 or 5 days is when things get worse, but you have already reached high levels in your system and then you can run lower doses or even take days off.

In the past I would do it the other way, increase the dose in the last few days, but I feel that this system is better.

You just have to experiment, the fun part of it is, linear cycles or however you want.

With this system the first days are pleasant even if you are taking a high dose, so I prefer a more aggressive entry approach, after 4 or 5 days is when things get worse, but you have already reached high levels in your system and then you can run lower doses or even take days off.

In the past I would do it the other way, increase the dose in the last few days, but I feel that this system is better.

You just have to experiment, the fun part of it is, linear cycles or however you want.
I like this, will try this next run

This certainly makes sense. The first few days are always the most tolerable because nothing is built up in the system yet. So, in your experience, after 4 or 5 days, the sides can begin to manifest? Do you think for someone that tends to handle 250mg/day in a linear cycle of 3-4 weeks, starting at 500mg for the first 4-5 days before reducing the dose to 250mg, may be bearable?

I’m interested in this adrol approach. I’m using 2 eca stacks a day. You using the adrol for strength and to kill hunger? Only down side is adrol makes me tired. Definitely don’t need that right now.
i dont use eca stack i get run down but notice no difference adding adrol. Yeah for strength and to subdue hunger a bit,

Id also probably drop your gh down to 3iu a day and save it for when you come off the dnp, that dose of GH would make most tired(everyone is different though)

This certainly makes sense. The first few days are always the most tolerable because nothing is built up in the system yet. So, in your experience, after 4 or 5 days, the sides can begin to manifest?

It all depends on how much you use, but I feel like things get harder when you've run 4 or 5 days on, say, a 300mg linear cycle. Using 225mg I can hit the wall in 7-8 days.

I have done 150 mg cycles and hit the wall around day 14-15. That is why I know that the average I can handle is between 600-750 mg every 5 or 6 days.

I usually do 6-day cycles and rest for another 6 days, so I like to start with a higher dose, because it is short-lived.

In the future I plan to do something different, handling 600-750 mg in 6 days (yes, my training weeks are 6 days and I try to square everything accordingly) and if possible, not having rest weeks.

So I'm going to run cycles that will look like this:

Day 1 300 mg
Day 2 OF
Day 3 OF
Day 4 300 mg
Day 5 OF
Day 6 OF

Day 1 150 mg
Day 2 150 mg
Day 3 OF
Day 4 150 mg
Day 5 150 mg
Day 6 OF

Day 1 300 mg
Day 2 300 mg
Day 3 OF
Day 4 OF
Day 5 OF
Day 6 OF

Do you think for someone that tends to handle 250mg/day in a linear cycle of 3-4 weeks, starting at 500mg for the first 4-5 days before reducing the dose to 250mg, may be bearable?

I don't think that's bearable, a 4 days is too strong to be able to run a 4 week cycle, maybe I would try a 2 day 500 mg and immediately reduce it in half.

Day 10
Cardio was brutal. Can’t say that it has anything to do with dnp. Just cutting in general has days like this.
Strength and endurance where great at the gym. Started slowly dropping a few calories out of my diet. Dropped approximately 100 cals today from fat.
Weight 238lbs

Quick question, not trying to hijack your log, did it take some time before you felt any effects? I’m on day 2 at 250 mg taken first thing in the morning and haven’t noticed anything at all yet. Figured I’d at least feel the increase in heat?

I really didn’t feel much. I would get really hot about 2 hours after my initial dose for about 3-4 hours.almost like how you feel when you get out of a tanning bed. But after that, really no change

I really didn’t feel much. I would get really hot about 2 hours after my initial dose for about 3-4 hours.almost like how you feel when you get out of a tanning bed. But after that, really no change

Thank you bro! I’m not even feeling the increase in heat yet (day 2) but also didn’t want to just jump up the dose immediately in case it takes some time to build up in your system.

It does build up, I did 250mg till either day 4 or 5. I went to 500mgs split between morning and night and it was waaaayyy to much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws