over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tanning and the face

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started tanning 3-4 years ago, and i always put my shirt over my face to "protect it" as i dont want it to age, but ive noticed i have aged alot the last few years, not sure if its the tanning.

its mostly the lines that come from the nose to the mouth, and the skin tone, and loss of fullness.

Does anyone know if throwing a towel over your face actually protects from the rays hitting your face, or do you need some sort of mask, or something stronger?

I've worked outside my whole life and tan also,I'm 37 and look 28...So it could just be a genetic issue...Go off other males in your family...It's worth a try...

If your covering your face how would the tanning bed effect this... It's probably the steroids lol look at Compton, dude looks 40

If your covering your face how would the tanning bed effect this... It's probably the steroids lol look at Compton, dude looks 40

meaning covering the face does not block the rays,,,some or all get through. ive googled,,some say covering the face with a towel lets most of teh UV through

Putting a towel over will block some of the rays. I guess better some than none? Botox, it'll make you look a lot younger. :D I've had it done before just for the hell of it just to try it. Did a lot.

They have motorcycle "ninja" masks that protect you from rays of the sun, I use this in tanning bed.
Even still, people use underwear in tanning beds.
They're white as fuck behind them. There's no sign of red from certain rays or even brown from the other variety.
I'm not sure which uvb or uva is which. Certain tanning beds make you brown by having one type of ray. I believe Its this one that doesn't burn that causes the aging more so.

Last edited:
They have motorcycle "ninja" masks that protect you from rays of the sun, I use this in tanning bed.
Even still, people use underwear in tanning beds.
They're white as fuck behind them. There's no sign of red from certain rays or even brown from the other variety.
I'm not sure which uvb or uva is which. Certain tanning beds make you brown by having one type of ray. I believe Its this one that doesn't burn that causes the aging more so.

Lol,it must be very cute.

I started tanning 3-4 years ago, and i always put my shirt over my face to "protect it" as i dont want it to age, but ive noticed i have aged alot the last few years, not sure if its the tanning.

its mostly the lines that come from the nose to the mouth, and the skin tone, and loss of fullness.

Does anyone know if throwing a towel over your face actually protects from the rays hitting your face, or do you need some sort of mask, or something stronger?

put some sun scream on your face when you are outside

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

put some sun scream on your face when you are outside

Wheat and chocolate complexion was regarded the most healthy in our opinion[emoji23]

Tanning beds are aweful for the skin, but yes, covering with a towel is a good idea for sure. I work out in the sun and wear an army hat ańd sunscreen with zinc in it for the face.

I didnt tan for my last competition , two months ago, except putside with shirt off, which i got a bit of sun esp on my upper body , face, calves

Dave Palumbo says its important to tan 8 weeks prior to a show. last time I tried it I did it for 10 minutes and got so damned burnt, Id have to start out at 5 minutes.

personally i think its fine to do it once a month or every few months, or only prior to a show. Id skip out on it for the most part.

I could have written that post! I used to tan A LOT from age 22 to say 30 (3-4 tanning bed sessions per week... stupid, I know :cool:), and though, just like you, I most of the time put a towel on my face to protect it, I'm now a few years later left with a severely damaged skin, especially around my eyes... so much that absolutely everyone I meet that I didn't know thinks I'm way older than I am actually... :eek:

Now I can't say for sure it's the tanning bed that did that to me or if it's mostly a natural aging process in my case mainly due to the (heavy) use of AA's in my 20's, but it certainly sucks... :(

Paradoxically enough, the only times now when I seem to get younger again in the face is... when I sunbathe!! No more tanning beds ever for me, but whenever I'm somewhere where it's sunny and I stay outside for long enough to get darker, my skin almost instantly looks WAY BETTER, with people telling me I've rejuvenated... :eek::p

As for creams, I've tried them all from the cheapest to the most expensive, they do jack shit... apart from emptying your wallet.

You can cover your face all you want under the sun, if your body is low on essential nutrients, YOU WILL yeas anyways, no matter how much you cover yourself. Is not as much as the effects of the sun, but how well equipped is your body with the raw materials to combat those free radicals.

Those who do not seem to age, are blessed to come from healthy families with good nutrition. A mother with proper nutrients will create a perfectly healthy fetus. A mother deficient in nutrients will create a human with deficiencies, or conditions that will show later in life. All this allopathic medicine calls "genetic" which in reality is not genetics. Its mutations in genes which is different from a "bad" gene.

Perhaps sun block in the tanning bed/booth would help to ease your mind.

MT2 works well for me unless there are some underlining issues I don't know about.

H

smear some essential oil will have better effect

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost