over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tapering down into a cruise?

pistonpump

Registered
I know tapering was a old way of doing things and not many subscribe to it but I was wondering if lowering the doses from a blast slowly will help keep gains and cushion into cruise dose.

What do u guys think of this? any experience?

Say for instance u drop the doses of 4 Injectables ex:

Test 600 to 500 to 400 to 300 to 250
Primo 600 to 500 to 400 to 300 to 200 to off
Tren 250 to 200 to 150 to 100 off
Mast 250 to 200 to 150 to 100

Seems like there would be benefit but I've never tried it this way.

The only benefit I've ever seen from tapering (any long ester automatically "tapers"), is in cases where someone is pushing the limit of E2, and dropping Test quickly (say, from 500-700mg to 150-250) causes them to show high E2 sides because their ratio of Test to E2 temporarily gets out of whack.

That issue could also be resolved with temporary AI use, of course.

There really isn’t a benefit. All you’re doing is prolonging the process of getting healthy again after a blast and likely hold onto bad blood markers for longer. If you want to stay on then stay on the max dose longer. If you want to get healthy then get off and cruise. Long esters literally taper themselves over a couple weeks. Just go down to you cruise dose.

As i have been on real TRT for over 20 years i have been tapering down for some time as i see no harm and allows the acclimation over a little longer period of time. And growth could still continue during the taper down. And mat be emotionally/psychological easier on some people. While it may not have as much benefit as tapering up during a cycle i think it has a place. But each to there own.

There is no harm in it really , the last few cycles I did I just dropped back to TRT dose then a week later started 30mg Nolvadex for a month to prevent any high estrogen issues till my levels normalized.
I needed my level to drop back ASAP because I get my test level checked generally in September , a month or so after the majority of our local shows end and I can't be high otherwise I'd probably taper them down

I personally always FELT better tapering, both physically and mentally, so that's how I always did it. BUT... I always tapered UP in a similar fashion before reaching my max dose when "blasting", which I also seemed to tolerate better... Try it and see for yourself what suits you best and take notes. That's really the only way you'll ever know for sure.

I personally always FELT better tapering, both physically and mentally, so that's how I always did it. BUT... I always tapered UP in a similar fashion before reaching my max dose when "blasting", which I also seemed to tolerate better... Try it and see for yourself what suits you best and take notes. That's really the only way you'll ever know for sure.
True the game is one of trial and error

Problem is I might not want to go back to cruise haha

Tapering anabolics makes little sense to me.

Taper up. Taper up food. Taper up volume, taper up drugs. 2 things will happen. You will stall or something will break. Hopefully your intelligent in programming/diet/health markers and you stall or make the decision to quit before something breaks.

Then you drop drug stress, food stress, training stress.

When you stall, it’s not that drugs quit working. Drugs signal
For growth. The body has to do the building. At 8,12,16 weeks when you quit growing, something is tired.

Now, that’s not to say don’t account for rebound hormones. But when you stall at 1.6g drugs at week 16, what in the fuck makes you think you’ll keep growing at 1g drugs at week 18?

Just drop them, keep test 2-3mg/KG and rest and get healthy again ASAP

Tapering anabolics makes little sense to me.

Taper up. Taper up food. Taper up volume, taper up drugs. 2 things will happen. You will stall or something will break. Hopefully your intelligent in programming/diet/health markers and you stall or make the decision to quit before something breaks.

Then you drop drug stress, food stress, training stress.

When you stall, it’s not that drugs quit working. Drugs signal
For growth. The body has to do the building. At 8,12,16 weeks when you quit growing, something is tired.

Now, that’s not to say don’t account for rebound hormones. But when you stall at 1.6g drugs at week 16, what in the fuck makes you think you’ll keep growing at 1g drugs at week 18?

Just drop them, keep test 2-3mg/KG and rest and get healthy again ASAP

Take with grains of salt. Unless your a competition athlete, then i could see
Maxing out anabolics for a hypertrophic block, and letting doses slowly fall
During the strength or
Speed blocks.

Gaining muscle harder than getting strong. Getting strong harder than maximizing genetic potential for speed.

I know tapering was a old way of doing things and not many subscribe to it but I was wondering if lowering the doses from a blast slowly will help keep gains and cushion into cruise dose.

What do u guys think of this? any experience?

Say for instance u drop the doses of 4 Injectables ex:

Test 600 to 500 to 400 to 300 to 250
Primo 600 to 500 to 400 to 300 to 200 to off
Tren 250 to 200 to 150 to 100 off
Mast 250 to 200 to 150 to 100

Seems like there would be benefit but I've never tried it this way.
Basing on experience Tapering is always KEY from the start to finish of your cycle,
A sudden withdrawal from medication may cause a sharp fall in blood pressure and affect blood sugar levels. You will need to - 'taper'(gradually reduce) the dose to give your adrenal glands time to start making their own steroids again

Basing on experience Tapering is always KEY from the start to finish of your cycle,
A sudden withdrawal from medication may cause a sharp fall in blood pressure and affect blood sugar levels. You will need to - 'taper'(gradually reduce) the dose to give your adrenal glands time to start making their own steroids again
But he's going into a cruise so will stay surpressed..

Try it and see. Opinions are all over the map. Try it and take notes. I could rattle on for 10 pages on this but the bottom line is find what works for your personal biology.

Its not "sudden" if you're using estered AAS for weeks or months beforehand.

It will take many weeks (months for long esters) for blood plasma levels to fall to "cruise doses" after cessation.

You dont need to taper down, let the esters do it for you. You're basically extending your cycle if you taper down IMO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws