over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tapering test

bobbym17

Banned
I have done a few cycles now, test c and test e and many here say to taper down at the end? with half lifes of 14 and 10 days respectively it seams to me that this tapers itself. now my next question is i am going to do test prop on my next cycle i have heard half life anywere from 2 to 4.5 days (not sure why there is so much descrepance) i understand tapering down at the end on prop also Injection frecency half the half life i am told so i am goin to inject ever other day. also read that the amount of actual test is higher in prop than in e or c but suspension is the pure amount advertised test. I just dont want the every day or twice a day pins I usually do every 3rd so every other is acceptable.

Tapering down seems to help prevent the shock of "coming off" for some ppl. Also, I think with many guys that dont run a PCT they recommend to taper down. Gotta see what works for you I guess. And yes the actual amount of test is less in cyp than in prop...prob not enough to notice. shoot prop EOD, cyp 2x a week.

I think Im going to taper down to 1CC of Test Enanthane a week for the last 2-3 weeks.
Sounds like a better idea than going from 1000mg per week to nothing IMO.
Then start pct etc...

Tapering down seems to help prevent the shock of "coming off" for some ppl. Also, I think with many guys that dont run a PCT they recommend to taper down. Gotta see what works for you I guess. And yes the actual amount of test is less in cyp than in prop...prob not enough to notice. shoot prop EOD, cyp 2x a week.

I think this is a mental issue. You go from feeling like a god with crazy sex drive to feeling below normal. I doubt it plays a role in physical recovery. If you have physiological doses you just won't be recovering.

No matter what the reason, some guys swear by it. If you feel better, that's all that matters.

yup...

I think this is a mental issue. You go from feeling like a god with crazy sex drive to feeling below normal. I doubt it plays a role in physical recovery. If you have physiological doses you just won't be recovering.

No matter what the reason, some guys swear by it. If you feel better, that's all that matters.

I think back in the day it was more common to taper. Not sure how true that is...just seems like alot of the old guys say that.

This is actually a really good idea. I also use it with stuff that shuts you down hard like Tren. I will cut Tren out, and run a low dose of test for 3 weeks. While I'm running that low dose, I start my PCT "supplements". i.e. ZMA at night, and DAA. That way, when I pull the plug, that stuff is already in full effect.

I think Im going to taper down to 1CC of Test Enanthane a week for the last 2-3 weeks.
Sounds like a better idea than going from 1000mg per week to nothing IMO.
Then start pct etc...

I always recommend to taper up/down in AAS. Everyone is different so just do what works for you. But if your doing a decent amount I think it is best to taper down.

Just do what works for you. Many love to frontload. But I know more who get sick if they just bang in 1g straighaway (if they are running 1g test etc). I prefer tapering down as it feels less of a crash and shock to the system... but regardless what system you use that shock is always gonna happen.

This is actually a really good idea. I also use it with stuff that shuts you down hard like Tren. I will cut Tren out, and run a low dose of test for 3 weeks. While I'm running that low dose, I start my PCT "supplements". i.e. ZMA at night, and DAA. That way, when I pull the plug, that stuff is already in full effect.

I taper too, but with Masteron Prop. Seems to work great for me.

So, I cut out everything else, add in Masteron/Aromasin. Taper the Masteron Prop over 3 weeks and keep the Aromasin 2x 25mg a week. This lowers E2 to limit negative feedback, and there's nothing to aromatize (no test). This seems to make Clomid and other PCT supps work better. Testes blow right up and stay that way.

I taper too, but with Masteron Prop. Seems to work great for me.

So, I cut out everything else, add in Masteron/Aromasin. Taper the Masteron Prop over 3 weeks and keep the Aromasin 2x 25mg a week. This lowers E2 to limit negative feedback, and there's nothing to aromatize (no test). This seems to make Clomid and other PCT supps work better. Testes blow right up and stay that way.

So Aromasin at 25mg twice a week along with clomid?
And that's after you're all done with everything or during the masteron?
How long you run the clomid and exemestane for?

So Aromasin at 25mg twice a week along with clomid?
And that's after you're all done with everything or during the masteron?
How long you run the clomid and exemestane for?

Well, to make it less complicated: 3 weeks of Mast taper, Lowering E2, and something gently stimulating the HPTA for 8 weeks or so, is the basic idea, IMO. Clomid/DAA/Nolva whatever you prefer. I like Clomid/Aromasin.

2x25mg Aromasin a week is during the 3 week Masteron taper, to reduce some E2 from the cycle. Maybe add some HcG during this 3 weeks if I used Tren or Deca on cycle.

So in short:
3 weeks of Mast only with 2x25mg of Aromasin...Add 50mg ED Clomid in the 3rd week.
Start PCT:
Weeks 1-4: 50mg ED Clomid/1x25mg Aromasin.
Week 5-8: 50mg EOD of clomid, 1x25mg per week of Aromasin.
Week 9-12: Nothing (though, considering DAA and Ostarine starting week 4-12)

Or even shorter: 1: Keep E2 low for 8 weeks, 2: Use Clomid, Nolva, DAA to get the HPTA online.

This is what has worked for me! Hope is helps someone.

After several PCT's like this and a few before that were plain Ol' Fail, the key for me has been making SURE E2 is low. Or the PCT just doesn't stick. Just lowering E2 alone allows the HPTA to work way better than if E2 is suppressing the axis.

Thanks Ehren.
That does sound good and makes sense.
I'll have to give it a shot at the end of my cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131