over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Targeting weak pts....

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
Just curious how you guys go about this. This offseason i really wanna try to bring my arms up to speed with the rest of my upperbody, and my legs as well, but they are in such sad shape i dont think i need any specialty training, just a shitload of heavy squating for the next yr and see where i stand when the dust settles :p

As far as arms go though, im not exactly sure how to 'pinpoint' them in my training. I really dont think MORE training is going to help, as i finally started to get them to grow when i BACKED OFF a bit.

Any suggestions? When your at a lower level is it actually worth it to 'lay off' certain other parts while you try to get your lagging pts up, or do you think i should just keep up the heavy training with everything, and wait on the 'fine tuning' till i have more overall size?

I do not compete but I do consider myself a bb'er. The past 1.5 years I have been trying like hell to bring up my calves. I have seen tremendous growth the past 10 months by working them 2X per week. Instead of taking 2 full days off I take one and instead of taking that second day off like I used to I train calves, abs, and do some cardio / stretching. I don't kill my calves I just work them enough to get them "burning" a bit. The next day (legs) I put the punishing to them. Next few days they are tender to sore. Before doing this I was never able to make my calf muscles sore, but now they are growing well! Just my experience......just a novice here.

I do not compete but I do consider myself a bb'er. The past 1.5 years I have been trying like hell to bring up my calves. I have seen tremendous growth the past 10 months by working them 2X per week. Instead of taking 2 full days off I take one and instead of taking that second day off like I used to I train calves, abs, and do some cardio / stretching. I don't kill my calves I just work them enough to get them "burning" a bit. The next day (legs) I put the punishing to them. Next few days they are tender to sore. Before doing this I was never able to make my calf muscles sore, but now they are growing well! Just my experience......just a novice here.

thats ironic because i had the exact same experience with calves! My calves have never been very small, but they werent shaped out well. I started BLASTING them first thing in my workouts, and they are really coming along now. I think calves, since they are used every day and are used to taking such a beating, need that extra intensity to grow. I wish my arms were as simple as that. Just train the hell outta them and watch em grow, but i think overtraining is a serious factor, with mine at least :/

Try some FST-7 Training...a ton information out there on it.

fst-7 is what i have given a whirl at the end of my training for bi's and tri's. It seems to be working fairly well, the tape is moving a bit AND the overall shape is improving(which is always a good thing). I do this at the end of my stretching and all to make sure the muscle is completely ready to be pumped.

Yes Fst-7 and Hany`s training split works well for arms:
Mon Bi`s Tri`s
Tues Legs
Wed OFF
Thur Chest Tri`s
Friday Back
Sat Delts Biceps
Sunday OFF

Yes Fst-7 and Hany`s training split works well for arms:
Mon Bi`s Tri`s
Tues Legs
Wed OFF
Thur Chest Tri`s
Friday Back
Sat Delts Biceps
Sunday OFF

Are there threads about Hany's split on this board? I cant find any on with the search tool that are specifically about that....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131