over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tasty chicken recipe

brisk walk

Registered
nothing too fancy here but......

take an 8 ounce chicken breast........and let it soak overnight in the following concoction for a delicious marinade....... 1 cup Italian salad dressing......2 teaspoons lemon juice.......2 teaspoons honey.........1 teaspoon brown sugar.......pinch of salt......pinch of pepper.......a few shakes of tabasco......and there you have it.......let me know what you folks think....like i said.....nothing too fancy......but it is awefully tasty!

nothing too fancy here but......

take an 8 ounce chicken breast........and let it soak overnight in the following concoction for a delicious marinade....... 1 cup Italian salad dressing......2 teaspoons lemon juice.......2 teaspoons honey.........1 teaspoon brown sugar.......pinch of salt......pinch of pepper.......a few shakes of tabasco......and there you have it.......let me know what you folks think....like i said.....nothing too fancy......but it is awefully tasty!

Lots of people in the south use Italian dressing for marinades, beef and chicken. I've never tried adding stuff to it. Ill have to try some of these next time.

Looks like Sweet and Sour Chicken but there is alot of high fat content adding into the chicken. You have honey and sugar in and that would make it way to sweet according to my tastebuds. I would leave out the brown sugar.

Looks like Sweet and Sour Chicken but there is alot of high fat content adding into the chicken. You have honey and sugar in and that would make it way to sweet according to my tastebuds. I would leave out the brown sugar.

different strokes for different folks......I don't use this marinade year round...just occasionally......let me know what you fellows think......

different strokes for different folks......I don't use this marinade year round...just occasionally......let me know what you fellows think......

I agree with you. I will give this one a go and experiment it, but thanks for your contribution.

Yeah, I with bigchef on this one. Pretty fatty marinade, I'm sure it's tastey as all get out! Just not worth it.

guys.....

everything in moderation.....

treat yourself if you have been diligent with your diet.:headbang:

For chicken I like, Fat free italian dressing, 4 cups of Orange juice, 1 cup whorchestershire sauce. Soak over night, cook for lunch... Awesome.

For chicken I like, Fat free italian dressing, 4 cups of Orange juice, 1 cup whorchestershire sauce. Soak over night, cook for lunch... Awesome.

Thats in my lunch right now been eating exact recipe for years

I agree with you. I will give this one a go and experiment it, but thanks for your contribution.

Hey Chef,

How do you usually prepare your steaks????

Just looking for new ideas.....i love new york strips......usually cook them on a charcoal grill.....but just wondering if you might have a few spices that you prefer on a steak......thanks in advance!

Having been married to a Thai lady i tend to marinade my chicken in Thai flavorings............. this recipe will allow me to have a change.

Thanks

Hey Chef,

How do you usually prepare your steaks????

Just looking for new ideas.....i love new york strips......usually cook them on a charcoal grill.....but just wondering if you might have a few spices that you prefer on a steak......thanks in advance!

Steaks are easy , get the grill hot as hell and thow the meat on their , lightly crisp on side flip it ONCE and crist the other
hot on the outside warm in the middle.
Good meat doesen't need any seasoning or sauce.

Steaks are easy , get the grill hot as hell and thow the meat on their , lightly crisp on side flip it ONCE and crist the other
hot on the outside warm in the middle.
Good meat doesen't need any seasoning or sauce.

thanks bro......will follow your advice!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131