over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tattoos and Getting Bigger

u know what would also be a question, if ronnie or jay got a tat on there shoulder and then became anerexic like down to 120, would there tat be like half the size?

ok. i am a professional tattoo artist. everyone is pretty much on point that you should be ok. one thing i will stress though is that after you get a new tat you should wait 4-5 days up to 7 days, before getting back to the gym. there are a couple reasons for this. first is that you don't want to expose your new open tattoo to all the various bacteria at the gym. sweating should be avoided as it keeps the tattoo too moist for a prolonged period of time causing the scabs to swell and get all screwy. the stretching and the pumps can open the fresh tattoo causing it to bleed again or to start seeping, either of which can cause your tattoo to heal poorly. and when you shower with a fresh tat don't let the water spray directly on it and no sun or uv light for the first 2 weeks. many people don't realize that good care of the tattoo for the first 2 weeks is essential to help keep your new tattoo looking good for the longest amount of time.

yes i work at a studio in akron and i do portraits, i also do portraits in oil paints on canvas. if you neded any further help about tattoos pm me.

Im also a tattoo artist and I agree with most of this.

The only time I have ever seen a tattoo get screwed up from someone gaining size is if its one a womans stomach and she gets pregnant. It stretches all to hell then looks like shit afterwards.

As for not training. Depending on what you use to heal your tattoos the only concern I would have is with the bacteria in the gym. As for scabs. If you use Aquaphor to heal your tattoo it will heal in about a week with no scabbing. One day you will look down at your tattoo and it will be flaking off like you had scabs.

My wife just did the inside of my arm. I was training 2 days later (back day) in my home gym and my tattoo healed fine.

I have been in the gym 2 days after back to back 8hr tebori sessions, be sure you heal properly, keep it clean and leave it alone and u will be fine

I have been in the gym 2 days after back to back 8hr tebori sessions, be sure you heal properly, keep it clean and leave it alone and u will be fine

back to back 8hr tebori sessions. You are one tough dude.

I am going to Hawaii with my wife next year to visit her family. I am getting tattooed with the tapping method while I am there. I have never been more excited. She is getting her families linage on her. I will get some knock off whatever since I am not about to rip off someones heritage.

I have alot of tats, both arms have 1/2 sleves. The biggest problem I find, is sun and tanning. If I were to do it again, I would stick with black and grey so I could still tan my arms. As it stands with color, you have to keep it out of the sun. Yellow, orange, and any light colors are the worst for fadding, or changing color.

back to back 8hr tebori sessions. You are one tough dude.

I am going to Hawaii with my wife next year to visit her family. I am getting tattooed with the tapping method while I am there. I have never been more excited. She is getting her families linage on her. I will get some knock off whatever since I am not about to rip off someones heritage.

Tebori was brutal but i hear tapping is no picnic either. I literally was in such agony i cracked a molar from clenching my teeth so hard. But hey, it only hurts going in hahahaha. Anyway i only have 50-70hrs more to go on this piece

:eek: you guys are wild! I think I am gonna stick with the ol tattoo machine :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear