over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB 500 3 weeks in

bulga

Registered
Currently researching at 5mg per week. Subject is not using any other peptides or aas.
Subject is looking to improve a shoulder injury. Dr. believes injury could be a partially torn labrum. No MRI yet.

Week 1. Subject experienced a more restful sleep. Could have been.placebo.
Shoulder is feeling a little better.

Week 2. Subject saw better recovery after workouts. Shoulder is feeling really good this week no pain at all, first time in months.

Week 3. Recovery between sets has been great. Subject felt a lot more energy this week. Decided to test shoulder today with incline press. Light weight went smooth. Subject upped weight and noticed pressure in injured shoulder. No pain in shoulder feels great.

Sounds good I'm about to take my second injection of 2mg tomoz, hopeing it will helps with niggling elbow and wrist injuries.

How much are you taking mate??

Lee

EDIT: Doh, just saw 5mg lol :banghead:

Sounds good I'm about to take my second injection of 2mg tomoz, hopeing it will helps with niggling elbow and wrist injuries.

How much are you taking mate??

Lee

EDIT: Doh, just saw 5mg lol :banghead:

YOU shouldn't be taking any injection of this, it is for research purposes only and should be administered to your research subject :banghead::banghead:

Just a quick question for ya, my lab rat also has a shoulder injury that he's looking to improve temporarily before doc/surgery in the spring. When reconstituting the TB500, are you mixing with Bac water or what other substance? Also I'm reading that the recommended dosing for TB500 is 2mg/week. And your lab rats taking 5mg/week? Is he seeing marked improvements over the standard 2mg/week dosing?

:yeahthat: Doh sorry, my mistake, my lab rat is about to take his second jab

Landerson,
Did the TB50 come reconstituted in liquid form or did you have to do that yourself? I have some Bacteriostatic water and need to know if I will need something different to reconstitute the powder such as sodium chloride.

Landerson,
Did the TB50 come reconstituted in liquid form or did you have to do that yourself? I have some Bacteriostatic water and need to know if I will need something different to reconstitute the powder such as sodium chloride.

Sodium chloride is what is recommended. Many use bac water and it seems to work just fine.

Just a quick question for ya, my lab rat also has a shoulder injury that he's looking to improve temporarily before doc/surgery in the spring. When reconstituting the TB500, are you mixing with Bac water or what other substance? Also I'm reading that the recommended dosing for TB500 is 2mg/week. And your lab rats taking 5mg/week? Is he seeing marked improvements over the standard 2mg/week dosing?

Subject is dosing 5mg for the first six weeks. After six weeks subject will dose 5mg once per month. I have read others researching much higher than 5mg with no negative side effects reported.

You can recon with bac. water. My subject uses sterile water.

I use bac water to reconstitute it! I think a lot of people do!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Currently researching at 5mg per week. Subject is not using any other peptides or aas.
Subject is looking to improve a shoulder injury. Dr. believes injury could be a partially torn labrum. No MRI yet.

Week 1. Subject experienced a more restful sleep. Could have been.placebo.
Shoulder is feeling a little better.

Week 2. Subject saw better recovery after workouts. Shoulder is feeling really good this week no pain at all, first time in months.

Week 3. Recovery between sets has been great. Subject felt a lot more energy this week. Decided to test shoulder today with incline press. Light weight went smooth. Subject upped weight and noticed pressure in injured shoulder. No pain in shoulder feels great.

How does your rat break up the dosage ? What size pin do you stick the rat with ?

sounds very promising, will be getting some as soon as a get paid, my hamster has very bad elbow pain. would u recommend i shoot him in the muscle near the elbow.?

sounds very promising, will be getting some as soon as a get paid, my hamster has very bad elbow pain. would u recommend i shoot him in the muscle near the elbow.?

I would stick with sub q.

Interested in how your results go.

I have torn my labrum twice and had to have two surgeries for it. It royally fucked my shoulder causing bone spurs and osteoarthritis. I have since taken out all overhead pressing.

Interested in how your results go.

I have torn my labrum twice and had to have two surgeries for it. It royally fucked my shoulder causing bone spurs and osteoarthritis. I have since taken out all overhead pressing.

Using very light weight on overhead press and strict form on bench press. Subjects shoulder feels about 90%.

Wondering how your rat is doing using the 5mg/wk protocol?

Feeling much better, before research subjects shoulder would throb throughout the day. Not anymore. Subject has tweaked his shoulder a few times during research. Felt some discomfort but nothing major. This peptide has helped a lot.

2mg Mon + 1mg Thurs. 3 weeks in and my prairie dog has been able to do excersises that he's been unable to do for more than a year. No pain!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws