over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB 500 and BPC 157 for golfers and tennis elbow

JB52

Registered
I've had both golfers and tennis elbow in my left arm since this past June and resting it for 3 months didn't help, ART didn't help, and I'm currently 3 weeks into physical therapy. I'm a newbie to all this as I've never injected anything into my body but I'm sick of being injured all the time (Have multiple injuries). I've read about the great healing benefits from TB 500 and BPC 157 and want to know if I could run both at the same time. If so, how would the dosing be for BPC 157?

I've reaearched the protocol for TB 500 and plan on doing 4mg/week for 4 weeks (2mg Monday and 2mg Thursday) followed by a maintenance dose of 2mg/week for another four weeks via one injection each week. I'm not too sure about BPC though, I've read that 250-500mcg works, but how many times per week? Has anyone ran both of these together or should I pick one over the other? I'm open to any advice, thanks in advance.

BPC-157 administered everyday IM as close to the injury site as possible with 250-500mcg, even in the tendon itself if that's the source of pain. Healed my elbows.

BPC-157 administered everyday IM as close to the injury site as possible with 250-500mcg, even in the tendon itself if that's the source of pain. Healed my elbows.

So I can't do it sub Q? I was planning on doing the TB 500 sub Q, and already don't like needles as it is. How long did it take to heal your elbow and what time of day did you inject the BPC-157? Can I use these 30 gauge insulin needles for both peptides? Disposable Insulin Syringe with Needle Monoject 0.5 mL 30 Gauge, Needle Safety

Also, did you take any time off from the gym or just avoided the exercises that hurt?

I took no time off from lifting. The pain was so bad I would literally yell out on the first rep of a set of curls. I used lighter weight with higher reps and found machines to word around the pain as best I could.
I took TB-500 subQ with slin pins like you have.
I used the same sized slin pins for the BPC-157 but injected directly into the tendon near the elbow that was hurting. I used 250-500mcg per day. Some days I felt pain in a few spots so I injected 250mcg in all those spots. I have used BPC-157 under the skin in a subQ fashion above the injury which works but directly into the site I felt was best.

I took no time off from lifting. The pain was so bad I would literally yell out on the first rep of a set of curls. I used lighter weight with higher reps and found machines to word around the pain as best I could.
I took TB-500 subQ with slin pins like you have.
I used the same sized slin pins for the BPC-157 but injected directly into the tendon near the elbow that was hurting. I used 250-500mcg per day. Some days I felt pain in a few spots so I injected 250mcg in all those spots. I have used BPC-157 under the skin in a subQ fashion above the injury which works but directly into the site I felt was best.

Thanks for the info! Great to hear that. Are you the same guy who started this thread: Bpc 157 injury healing - Page 8

If so, did you use the BPC-157 from superior peptides? I plan on ordering TB 500 from RUI products but it doesn't have BPC-157 that's why I'm wondering. How far in do you insert the needle for the injection? I'm a newbie to this and hate needles, but want to be 100% injury free. Is there a video I can watch that shows the process? I'm currently doing iontophoresis with my physical therapist but read it's ineffective compared to these two peptides. How long did it take to heal your elbow?

Last edited:
Sorry mods, didn't know I couldn't ask where to buy stuff, please don't ban me. I didn't see the guy's post in the other thread until now and the time limit to edit my post above expired.

Thanks for the info! Great to hear that. Are you the same guy who started this thread: Bpc 157 injury healing - Page 8

If so, did you use the BPC-157 from superior peptides? I plan on ordering TB 500 from RUI products but it doesn't have BPC-157 that's why I'm wondering. How far in do you insert the needle for the injection? I'm a newbie to this and hate needles, but want to be 100% injury free. Is there a video I can watch that shows the process? I'm currently doing iontophoresis with my physical therapist but read it's ineffective compared to these two peptides. How long did it take to heal your elbow?

Yes, that's my thread.
I put the needle in 1/4" to 1/2".
I don't think I can mention the source I used without getting banned.
It's pretty obvious who I use as I'm a rep.
My elbows healed about 75% in 20 days. I let the remaining 25% heal on it's own. My elbows feel great now.

Yes, that's my thread.
I put the needle in 1/4" to 1/2".
I don't think I can mention the source I used without getting banned.
It's pretty obvious who I use as I'm a rep.
My elbows healed about 75% in 20 days. I let the remaining 25% heal on it's own. My elbows feel great now.

Cool. Ok, sorry again about that and thanks for your help. That's great to hear about your elbow, I'm excited at the prospect of it doing the same for me. So I just stick it into the skin and not at any veins or anything? Like I said, I've never done this before so just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Cool. Ok, sorry again about that and thanks for your help. That's great to hear about your elbow, I'm excited at the prospect of it doing the same for me. So I just stick it into the skin and not at any veins or anything? Like I said, I've never done this before so just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

DO NOT inject into veins.
I shoot for the injury site itself, or as close to it as possible.

had a profound ant-inflammatory affect on my tendonitis

Both of them or which one? Good to hear, I'm excited to try them once I get them in the mail. Just have to get over my fear of sticking myself lol.

TB-500 is great, I've been on it for close to 6 weeks now post op Achilles reconstruction (3 surgeries total). Last follow up the doc mentioned how well I was coming along and able to move my foot. But BPC-157 is definitely the better of the two, once my graft is healed and I'm able to pin in that area I'll do 4 weeks of BPC-157, if im not progressing as fast as I would like. Healed my shoulder up in no time without taking a break and gave some to a buddy with knee problems and got him back on track pretty quick as well.

TB-500 is great, I've been on it for close to 6 weeks now post op Achilles reconstruction (3 surgeries total). Last follow up the doc mentioned how well I was coming along and able to move my foot. But BPC-157 is definitely the better of the two, once my graft is healed and I'm able to pin in that area I'll do 4 weeks of BPC-157, if im not progressing as fast as I would like. Healed my shoulder up in no time without taking a break and gave some to a buddy with knee problems and got him back on track pretty quick as well.

That's great to hear! I ordered both the TB 500 and BPC-157 Thursday night and will most likely receive the BPC-157 some time today as it was shipped yesterday. What shoulder issue did you have and where did you inject it? Also, what knee problems did your friend have and where did he inject it as well? I have some nagging patellar tendonitis that doesn't limit me from doing lower body exercises but makes my knee feel weak at times.

Can BPC-157 be injected into your glute? I'm wondering because I had an MRI done and have a hip stress fracture and some labral tears. Per doctor's orders, I haven't worked out since August since being diagnosed with the fracture via the MRI and would like to speed up the healing if I can. I know the TB 500 will help but I'm hoping the BPC-157 can speed things up more.

Did you start them both in the end?

I have been looking into both again as my knees are becoming a big issue.

Did you start them both in the end?

I have been looking into both again as my knees are becoming a big issue.

Yup. I just got TB 500 in the mail today and pinned the first 2mg when I got home from work. Today marks one week running BPC-157 and I've definitely noticed a change. I've been pinning BPC-157 IM but it's systematic. TB 500 I'm pinning Sub Q into my abdomen. I'm pumped to see what running both of them at the same time will do. What's going on with your knees?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear