over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB 500 and PRP?

chgolatin2

Registered
Due to job related injuries, both of my shoulders were operated. Due to the surgeries I developed some form on minor arthritis in the shoulder joints. My Ortho recommended another surgery to clear up the bone spurs but I don't want to proceed with another surgery, 3 is enough!

So he also recommended PRP therapy for the shoulders but at $700 per shoulders OUCH! Insurance doesn't cover PRP. I came across TB-500 and I would like know if I can use to heal up my joints, reduce inflamation and promote healing?

Thanks!~

ive done both. PRP definitely works but like you said is expensive and tb500 does wonders for inflammation and bone healing but I think PRP is the better option and backed by more clinical studies. Where are you located? Im in Australia and PRP only costs about $150 out of pocket as its not covered here either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ive done both. PRP definitely works but like you said is expensive and tb500 does wonders for inflammation and bone healing but I think PRP is the better option and backed by more clinical studies. Where are you located? Im in Australia and PRP only costs about $150 out of pocket as its not covered here either.

I'm located in Chicago, IL USA... Just about everything here in America is EXPENSIVE! :naughty::banghead::mad:

damn lol yeah I lived there as well but moved here like fuve years ago. I say try the tb500 while you can see if it helps. I have had 3 surgeries as well on my shoulder and need another surgery. I feel the same mate dont want to do another one. Ive modified lifts and dont do shoulders heavy anymore. Have you thought about bpc157?

damn lol yeah I lived there as well but moved here like fuve years ago. I say try the tb500 while you can see if it helps. I have had 3 surgeries as well on my shoulder and need another surgery. I feel the same mate dont want to do another one. Ive modified lifts and dont do shoulders heavy anymore. Have you thought about bpc157?

bpc157? No not really, how does it compare to tb500?

its similar but not sure as protective for bone healing or overall inflammation. I think it is more of a localised healer but some good studies and many ppl have used it succesfully

Thanks for the info~ My ortho wants to charge me $800 now for the PRP :banghead::eek::mad: If I cross the border to Indiana, it's $600 but I'm not sure if the 3 1/2 hour drive is worth it!~:(

Thanks for the info~ My ortho wants to charge me $800 now for the PRP :banghead::eek::mad: If I cross the border to Indiana, it's $600 but I'm not sure if the 3 1/2 hour drive is worth it!~:(

In fact I will drive outside of Illinois to get my PRP treatment~! In indiana they charge me $600 for both shoulders, Illinos $800 per shoulder that's fucking INSANE! :naughty:

thats insane fkn doctors lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member