over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB-500 (feel like crap)

CaptainRhino

Registered
My test animal is third week in on TB-500. First week was 2mg and been at 4mg the past two weeks. Animal has tendonitis in right elbow, bulged disc L5S1 with arthritis, torn meniscus left knee and small tear in left hip. I have had shoulder problems also but no MRI on it but I have on the others. After the first shot the animal what having flu like symptoms but not sick kinda like test flu. Animal hasn't noticed much relief with ailments if any. Cardio no better. One thing noticed is how the animal feels the day of taking the shot. Feel great and on a mental high almost. Test animal will finish the 6 weeks and see if the flu like symptoms go away. Also no noticeable difference in body composition or bf%.

One thing noticed is how the animal feels the day of taking the shot. Feel great and on a mental high almost.

I notice the same thing. I think the long half life is misunderstood. I am taking 2mg five days a week. I haven't noticed any flu or sick feelings, but just like you, I have experienced none of the positives everyone else has raved about. I'm on my sixth week. I'll keep taking the rest of this, but unless something dramatic starts happening late in the game, this is one I'm not going to waste any more money on.

Capt-
how big is your animal? any chance dosage is under or over? Post his stats, age, BF, Lean Mass ect...where did your tb4 come from? how long after recon was it dosed....lots of variables. Your animal sounds real tore up, might take longer. Is he over trained? Diet? I'm a nobody but tb4 is a small piece in the big picture. What are your goals brother?

First where is the TB from. What source?

Ak

Capt-
how big is your animal? any chance dosage is under or over? Post his stats, age, BF, Lean Mass ect...where did your tb4 come from? how long after recon was it dosed....lots of variables. Your animal sounds real tore up, might take longer. Is he over trained? Diet? I'm a nobody but tb4 is a small piece in the big picture. What are your goals brother?

185lb 34yrs old 14-15%. Diet is pretty clean on my calorie count every day. Plenty of protein and right amount of carbs. Injuries are from knee and hip injuries are from grappling tournament and back from car wreck when I was 16. Shoulder was from about 3 months ago doing super sets with light weight on shoulder day. My goal was to help the injures heal and if I dropped body fat even better. Also trying to get my flexibility to where it once was. I am about as flexible as a cow now.

That sounds odd that it gives you flu like symptoms. My animal's knees have recovered remarkably. His torn meniscus in his right knee feels tons better. Inflammation in both knees have reduced alot. My animal never got flu like symptoms. I can't say that he has lost body fat, as he is on a high fat bulk diet. His endurance in the gym is much better.

I wonder if you got some bad stuff?

Last edited:
You only mentioned protein and carbs, whats your quality fat intake at?

Ak

Never tried greatwhite , jus been with ergo ,, I may b wrong but the tb is suppose to up your white blood cell count thus helpin your research animal recover better from injury and stressed muscles,, but I believe to much white blood counts is counter productive an results in negative results ,, with thoughs kinda injuries your animal may already have a higher level of whit blood cells thus not needing as much tb dosing ,, but then again what do I k ow lol

Could also be alot of factors that influence that process, lack of sleep, partying too much, lack of recuperation.

Could also be alot of factors that influence that process, lack of sleep, partying too much, lack of recuperation.

Get plenty of sleep(8-9hrs) haven't partied in over a month animal has been on tb500 for 3weeks. Train every body part once a week or less. Definitely not over training at this point. Have cut out a lot of sets cause my body hurts. Actually stretching 10-15min on training days instead of all the weights.

You only mentioned protein and carbs, whats your quality fat intake at?

Ak

I get fat in my diet. Peanut Butter in every post work out shake. Put cheese on my sandwich's not fat free. Eat nutella daily and usually some mini candy bars. I eat pretty freely just count calories. I even eat del taco

Quality fats can be natural anti-inflammatories such as flax seed oil, fish oils macadamia nut oils. Helps the body heal.

As far as the TB, May just not be for you. Chalk it up to experience, hope it wasnt expensive.

The human body is so complex that it is hard to say. I am on week 4 of Ergo TB500 and no flu symptoms what so ever. My right shoulder feels 80% better. Is it 100% the TB500? Who the hell really knows. All I know is that even if it was gonna help 5% on top of rest etc then it was worth it. You have to be realistic that if you have all these chronic injuries three weeks of anything is not going to fix things up. Let's face it if the results were that dramatic Pfizer, Merck and the boys would be selling them for $1000/ vial.

I always tell my patients injuries occur quickly, healing takes a long time. We can knock down a 60-story building in 30seconds but it will take two years to build it back up.

The human body is so complex that it is hard to say. I am on week 4 of Ergo TB500 and no flu symptoms what so ever. My right shoulder feels 80% better. Is it 100% the TB500? Who the hell really knows. All I know is that even if it was gonna help 5% on top of rest etc then it was worth it. You have to be realistic that if you have all these chronic injuries three weeks of anything is not going to fix things up. Let's face it if the results were that dramatic Pfizer, Merck and the boys would be selling them for $1000/ vial.

I always tell my patients injuries occur quickly, healing takes a long time. We can knock down a 60-story building in 30seconds but it will take two years to build it back up.

Agreed. I mainly posted because of the flu like symptoms. I add all the other stuff in just so people could see my results thus far.

My test subject is in his second week using GWP tb500 and not feeling any negative sites! Too early to comment on it's effectiveness though I feel!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

There wont be any noticeable changes in body composition. Reading the studies done there was none.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws