over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB 500 - How much is too much?

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My research cookie monster has seen some pretty dramatic improvements in injuries and inflammation reduction at 4-6mg / week. So what about 8-10mg / week, or even more? Anyone ever used these kind of doses?

Really would like Ergo to get some 5mg vials, or even bigger:)

I did 5mg a week loading and them run 5mg a month maintenance.
Week 3 to 6 of loading I upped it to 10mg a week and my neck became noticeably more stiff, so I went back to 5mg a week. I love the stuff!

I think i've seen people do 10 but never followed them back. There was no report of side effects.

I would say 10 just because after that it'll be really expensive. I would research tb, curcumin (3x/week), and then GHRP/GHRH. But TB and Curcumin should be enough.

I have been looking into this pep for use with crohns disease and possibly healing the colon wall.

If it was me, and i had Crohns, i wouldn't do anything without running it past your MD.

I did 2.5mg every 3 days for 6 weeks as saturation dosing. Works well for me at 205lbs. I did a 10mg vial in one ml to get things started.

Your wallet will let you know when it is too much TB500.

I ran 5 mg a week for 2 months and got nothing out of it...very disappointed since I have like 10 different areas/injuries that bother me to some degree everyday.

It works for many at around 5-7 mg a week from what I've seen from all the boards.

6 was the most i've done it a week and maint. 2mg a week.

I did 2.5mg every 3 days for 6 weeks as saturation dosing. Works well for me at 205lbs. I did a 10mg vial in one ml to get things started.

Your wallet will let you know when it is too much TB500.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 was the most i've done it a week and maint. 2mg a week.

So your lab stacked curcium and tb500 at the same time?

did you animal have any joint issues? Because you got a big'ol lean animal so I'm wondering how it effected him.

TB promotes angiogenesis, which is a necessary component of cancer. I would use some caution.

Last edited:
TB promotes angiogenesis, which is a necessary component of cancer. I would use some caution.

Angiogenesis is the physiological process through which new blood vessels form from pre-existing vessels

Angiogenesis is generally associated with aerobic exercise and endurance exercise

Fancy word for the formation of new blood vessels. TB500 helps wounds and healing by helping create new capilaries around the effected part. If you have known tumors, TB may make it grown in size as it can help shuttle blood and nutrients and grow small vessels. So if you have cancer or tumors, dont take it.

I think i've seen people do 10 but never followed them back. There was no report of side effects.

I would say 10 just because after that it'll be really expensive. I would research tb, curcumin (3x/week), and then GHRP/GHRH. But TB and Curcumin should be enough.

Any idea when Curcumin is going to be in stock? It always seem to be out... :(

So if you have cancer or tumors, dont take it.

Fair enough, but who really knows? Cancer and tumors happen to healthy people all the time. Considering all the researching going on around here, I think caution is logical.

What is the consensus on dosage and how long can the maintenance dosing continue? I read up on this a lot and there's a lot of variety.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131