over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB-500

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm looking into using this peptide to assist in healing some injuries, any bros with experience with this please give imput

BPC157 is best at healing injuries locally via local injections into the injury site with 500mcg per day using a 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pin.
TB500 heals injuries systemically. Best dosing protocol is 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks followed by 2mg every other week for maintainence. Inject subcutaneously anywhere with a slin pin.

Would love to hear more about this also. I have horrible knees thanks to my beloved marine corps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this. Do you inject it directly into the injury?

Bumping this. Do you inject it directly into the injury?

With BPC157 direct injection into the injury is best. Results come fast this way.
With TB500 direct injection didn't seem to benefit my injury. Subcutaneous injection is the way to go with TB500.

BPC157 is best at healing injuries locally via local injections into the injury site with 500mcg per day using a 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pin.
TB500 heals injuries systemically. Best dosing protocol is 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks followed by 2mg every other week for maintainence. Inject subcutaneously anywhere with a slin pin.

x2

Both would be great but if you can only get one go with the BPC as that should be most effective. As Himroid posted inject it as close to the injured site as possible.

x2

Both would be great but if you can only get one go with the BPC as that should be most effective. As Himroid posted inject it as close to the injured site as possible.

Exactly! I know it sounds scary to inject into a tendon or ligament, but with a slin pin it's not painful, and it brings the healing properties directly to the wound. Improvements are commonly felt within 3 days.

Yes I'm trying to stay away from localized injections, had an issue applying IGF-1 in a pec(swelled, bruised, had fluid on it), don't wanna do that again...more the reason that TB500 caught My attention...JTGB I hear you about the knees and Corps 2311 OohRah

I've been using BPC157 locally in my injuries. I think next peptide order I'll try 5mg TB500 per week in place of it and see if my knees improve. It's nice to only do one injection per week.

So does this stuff help with knees with no cartilage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I just shot 500ml into my left knee last night. Strained the tendon/ligament doing leg extensions a few days ago. Will shot 500 ml x 2 week and see what happens.
I have some BPC157 inbound also

I just shot 500ml into my left knee last night. Strained the tendon/ligament doing leg extensions a few days ago. Will shot 500 ml x 2 week and see what happens.
I have some BPC157 inbound also

The BPC157 will have a more immediate effect on it.

The BPC157 will have a more immediate effect on it.
According to tracking, I will receive it this friday and will shoot it as soon as I get it .

According to tracking, I will receive it this friday and will shoot it as soon as I get it .

Nice! I use 250-500mcg per day directly into the injury with a slin pin. Hopefully it helps relieve the pain quickly and heals it up.

So does this stuff help with knees with no cartilage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

It's hard to say. It's worth a shot. You want to take 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks to built TB-500 in your body. At that point you'll know.

Nice! I use 250-500mcg per day directly into the injury with a slin pin. Hopefully it helps relieve the pain quickly and heals it up.
I'm hoping it helps to heal it quickly, as I don't want to miss too many leg workouts. Hoping to miss only 2

It's hard to say. It's worth a shot. You want to take 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks to built TB-500 in your body. At that point you'll know.

i've even done upto 5mg. the shit works. helped me with shoulder injury and recovery from appendectomy.

i've even done upto 5mg. the shit works. helped me with shoulder injury and recovery from appendectomy.

Maybe that's the key to getting it to work faster. That's great!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear