over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tb500 and BCP question

moparfreak360

Registered
I have some pretty nagging pain in the top of my knee and I was debating trying this combo. I searched around this morning and didn't see a ton of answers regarding how well this has worked for people with similar issues so that is my question......also, any tips on site injecting on a knee vs standard sub Q injections? There's no info on exactly how to site inject into a knee

Pinch some skin and insert. There is also info saying that the peptides work just as well systemically as well as locally.

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

Can u inject directly into like shoulder or lower back without sub q....also heard u could just put in your mouth for about 30 seconds and then swallow...anyone tried that way and results.

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

I'm about to start this protocol in my right shoulder. Pretty much every tendon and ligaments in that bitch is frayed and inflamed from year of instability.
Hopefully this with 4iu HGH and some added collagen will help healing

Can u inject directly into like shoulder or lower back without sub q....also heard u could just put in your mouth for about 30 seconds and then swallow...anyone tried that way and results.
Don't take it orally. I've never shot them sub-q. This year when I tore my calf I was just injecting it right into the muscle every morning and healed up in about half of the expected time.

for the OP, I'm about to start using it for my knee too and I've tried different ways to inject around there but really only sub-q seems to work there (I've been shooting my daily 2.5u of GH there).

Don't take it orally. I've never shot them sub-q. This year when I tore my calf I was just injecting it right into the muscle every morning and healed up in about half of the expected time.

for the OP, I'm about to start using it for my knee too and I've tried different ways to inject around there but really only sub-q seems to work there (I've been shooting my daily 2.5u of GH there).
Bpc 157 or both

Some people swear by IM but I've done subq in my belly 4 different times and it's worked for me (nagging shoulder, glute strain 3 weeks from comp, aches and pains from PLing in general). There is an oral version that can withstand stomach acid but it's not easy to find and im not sure if it's just GI beneficial or systemic as well

Some people swear by IM but I've done subq in my belly 4 different times and it's worked for me (nagging shoulder, glute strain 3 weeks from comp, aches and pains from PLing in general). There is an oral version that can withstand stomach acid but it's not easy to find and im not sure if it's just GI beneficial or systemic as well
Not sure how an oral version would be as effective. All research that I've done always always has you injecting as close to the injury as possible.

Yeah I'm not sure on the oral..I been doing IM with bpc with not much help so far..into shoulder...on 2nd bottle now

Not sure how an oral version would be as effective. All research that I've done always always has you injecting as close to the injury as possible.
I mean the studies are out there where gastric stable BPC accelerated healing of muscles and tendons in rats. I know some people swear by site injections but I've had success subq in my belly for multiple runs, so I keep doing it. It's getting into your system regardless of route of administration, so I truthfully believe in it being systemic

I mean the studies are out there where gastric stable BPC accelerated healing of muscles and tendons in rats. I know some people swear by site injections but I've had success subq in my belly for multiple runs, so I keep doing it. It's getting into your system regardless of route of administration, so I truthfully believe in it being systemic
I respect your opinion but just don't see it being as effective as site injections.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear