over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 - Experience

kevvie

Newbies
Hi all,

I've done a lot of reading up down and around TB500 and the such. Many people claim many things or something certain, like growing hair, sexual function, libido, on and on.

The main reason I wanted to start TB500 was to experiment the effects of hair growth as many people claim, however, with no physical proof from them.

Note that I am not physically active.

I will try to document what I experience. Your comments are welcome and share experiences as well.

Day 1
I purchased a 2mg vial.
Injected 1mg

Day 2 - 4
Experienced high levels of irritability, lots of back pain.

Day 5
Started to feel better. I was contemplating if I should continue.
Injected the remaining 1mg.

Day 6
Some muscle aches. I didn't even know I had.

2nd week

I got my hands on a few 5mg vials.

This would be my 2nd week. I will do 2 doses of 2.5mg per week.

Did get some mood changes especially irritability.
Sexually nothing, including libido.

In fact, semen production way down, to almost no semen at all. Nearly got a heart attack.:eek:

Muscle aches still present. remember I don't gym at all.

For the record, I weigh 85kg. 1.8m.

TB500 doesn't give you a smell or a taste in your mouth - So I don't know at all if its the real thing, or dosage too low, or just not working with me.

Way to soon to report on hair growth, I think only after 6 months I can write something about that.

Two things I noticed:
1. Major fatigue
2. Having the munchies a while after injection. :D

In fact, semen production way down, to almost no semen at all. Nearly got a heart attack.:eek:

TB500 doesn't give you a smell or a taste in your mouth - So I don't know at all if its the real thing, or dosage too low, or just not working with me.

Way to soon to report on hair growth, I think only after 6 months I can write something about that.

Two things I noticed:
1. Major fatigue
Have you ever thought about trying Hey tab like Propecia there is one more out there but a few sources on her carry. I just cannot remember the name of it right now.. the only reason I know about them is because I am a barber and people are always asking me what can they take to make her hair grow so when I seen the hair loss tabs it drew my attention. I've read a lot about tb500 however have never seen anything about hair growth. Is it only on the head or all over the body?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Week 3

I decided not to use IM injection from the start, as my whole ass would ache for a few days after.

I can't find any positive changes to report.

Still ongoing:
1. Munchies after injection.
2. Did I mention it burns like hell when injecting.
3. No sexual enhancements.
4. Major muscle pain in upper trapezius muscle and left knee.

Interesting. :confused:

I decided not to use IM injection from the start, as my whole ass would ache for a few days after.

I can't find any positive changes to report.

Still ongoing:
1. Munchies after injection.
2. Did I mention it burns like hell when injecting.
3. No sexual enhancements.
4. Major muscle pain in upper trapezius muscle and left knee.

Interesting. :confused:
That's very interesting brother, are you using just bacteriostatic water to mix it poor are using acetic acid? I'm only asking because I'm trying to figure out where the pain is coming from? Also I am assuming you are using a small insulin pin like between 28 and 30 gauge 5/8 to 1/2 inch correct?

Have you ever thought about trying Hey tab like Propecia there is one more out there but a few sources on her carry. I just cannot remember the name of it right now.. the only reason I know about them is because I am a barber and people are always asking me what can they take to make her hair grow so when I seen the hair loss tabs it drew my attention. I've read a lot about tb500 however have never seen anything about hair growth. Is it only on the head or all over the body?

Hey Biggs,

I did Propecia/Finpecia/Fincar and a DHT blocker: Major sexual dysfunction. Experienced delayed orgasm, lost all feeling down there and major ED. I won't recommend it.

As for body hair I am not sure. Will have to monitor that as well.

That's very interesting brother, are you using just bacteriostatic water to mix it poor are using acetic acid? I'm only asking because I'm trying to figure out where the pain is coming from? Also I am assuming you are using a small insulin pin like between 28 and 30 gauge 5/8 to 1/2 inch correct?

Yes, using Bac water and insulin needle.

Yes, using Bac water and insulin needle.
I'm really confused as to why they giving me so much pain I know a guy who is on this board and a few other ones who is a genius when it comes to peptides . I'm going to reach out to him and see if he can figure out the answer as to why this might be happening. If you don't mind me asking did you get it from a reputable company or was it a RC company?

Week 4

1. Mood only seems to change on injection days.
2. No sexual enhancements
3. Munchies still present on injection days

Something new: Cold intolerance!

Fatigue seems to get better though.

I'm really confused as to why they giving me so much pain I know a guy who is on this board and a few other ones who is a genius when it comes to peptides . I'm going to reach out to him and see if he can figure out the answer as to why this might be happening. If you don't mind me asking did you get it from a reputable company or was it a RC company?

I think the burning sensation is maybe normal ?

I got the TB500 from two sources, the one 2mg and other other 5mg. however how pure it is I won't know. They seem to be reputable.

Some people dont respond well to TB500 but do very well to BPC 157

Idk where you got the idea tbat TB500 causes sexual enhancement or anything of that sort. Also, it sounds like you have ghrp2. The hunger, the lethargy (fatigue), the pumps (which you call muscle pain), going hypoglycemic (which you are calling cold intolerance), etc. This all points to increase in GH and ghrelin activity. As far as TB500, it's a healing peptide. There will be little to no effects on hair, libido, mood, etc. This is not a hormone, it's a growth factor. I also don't understand your comment about smell and taste? What does that have anything to do with TB500?

Last edited:
Idk where you got the idea tbat TB500 causes sexual enhancement or anything of tbat sort. Also, it sounds like you have ghrp2. The hunger, the pumps (which you call pain), going hypoglycemic (which you are calling cold intolerance), etc. This all points to increase in GH and ghrelin activity. As far as TB500, it's a healing peptide. There will be little to no effects on hair, libido, mood, etc. This is not a hormone, it's a growth factor.
Rambo thank you for finding this thread and saying that for me. I wanted to say it but you know sometimes you don't feel like you're in the position where you can say something like that which is why if you look at the first page I told him he needed to find you...lol.

Idk where you got the idea tbat TB500 causes sexual enhancement or anything of that sort. Also, it sounds like you have ghrp2. The hunger, the lethargy (fatigue), the pumps (which you call muscle pain), going hypoglycemic (which you are calling cold intolerance), etc. This all points to increase in GH and ghrelin activity. As far as TB500, it's a healing peptide. There will be little to no effects on hair, libido, mood, etc. This is not a hormone, it's a growth factor. I also don't understand your comment about smell and taste? What does that have anything to do with TB500?

Thanks for your comments. Many different forums claim these effects. My point is to test them and feedback given. Seems they sold me something completely different. As for side effects, this is only my personal experience.

Rambo thank you for finding this thread and saying that for me. I wanted to say it but you know sometimes you don't feel like you're in the position where you can say something like that which is why if you look at the first page I told him he needed to find you...lol.

Thanks bigmills, it helps a lot to actually speak to people who knows what they are talking about and who has the experience. I mean look at me, thought I had TB500, and have completely different effects.:eek:

Two things I noticed:
1. Major fatigue
Gatigue snd munchies ate related to ghrp2 and 6 si it looks like you were cheated.
I shoited tb500 from different sources and never experienced sides like you

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gatigue snd munchies ate related to ghrp2 and 6 si it looks like you were cheated.
I shoited tb500 from different sources and never experienced sides like you

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks for the reply, definitely cheated. Quite disappointed to be honest. :mad:

Yeah tb500 never made me hungry. Works great with Winstrol though! Stay dry as a bone but no joint pain. Win-win situation (or should I say winny-winny situation?)

It does have some hair quality improving effects. Problem it ridiculous g real tb500 most these peptides are bunk these days.doesn't have any sexual effects though. Shouldn't have taste in mouth.

Thanks for your comments. Many different forums claim these effects. My point is to test them and feedback given. Seems they sold me something completely different. As for side effects, this is only my personal experience.
Hey Brother quick question for you my mom has rheumatoid arthritis when she gets the deer information in her hands and her doctor has her on Humira which has terrible side effects including cancer nevermind the pain during injection I have to literally hold her against the wall. I was wondering if anything like tb500 or anything else you might know about could help reduce inflammation? Thanks brother

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420