over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 = Legit

mikevegas

Registered
So at 51 years old now and in the gym powerlifting since age 15, the years of abuse are really coming home to roost so to speak. I've struggled with knee issues over the past decade, for which I have used BPC157 with success to recover from the worst spells. Meaning, I know I will never be young again but BPC made my knees feel as good as I could realistically wish them to feel. However for the past 3 months I've been struggling with a knee and shoulder issue that would not go away. I've had to quit running my 1-3 miles a day completely, I've had to skip a few of my weekly leg days, and it was still getting progressively worse with quite a bit of swelling. This past week is another week I had to sit out a leg workout because of the level of swelling restricting my range of motion. For my shoulder, I had a nagging issue that would not go away for at least a month until progressing to the point that I had to take two months off completely because of the pain. I went back in thinking I was okay, but three weeks later I was one day post shoulder workout and I had the worst shoulder pain I had ever felt in my life, and could not even pick my arm up from my side without feeling extreme pain. I basically walked around looking like my right arm should be in a sling.

Enter TB500. It arrived to me last Thursday, so six days ago as of this writing. My shoulder injury happened last friday, so five days ago, and one day into my use of my TB500. I know that research shows TB500 to be a systemic peptide, however I have also read some good points as to why you should inject localized to the injury instead of taking a shoot in the hip for systemic results approach. So since everything was imploding for me once I received it, I decided to go with 500mcg shot once daily into my knee, hip, and shoulder = 1.5mg per day.

As for the results - After looking like a grapefruit last Saturday following a 5 mile hike, 90% of the swelling in my knee is gone, and I have zero pain. This is the least amount of swelling I have had in the past month. In my shoulder I have absolutely zero pain for the first time in three months, full range of motion, and plan on going back to the gym today for the first time since last Friday's injury. This is like absolutely freaking unbelievable.

Tomorrow I plan to switch to 1mg a day shot into hip and keep that up for the rest of the month. I might shorten it if I'm feeling really good, or I might go back to same localized shot protocol I have used the past week if things slide backwards. The rest of the month will also tell if I have really recovered from the injuries, or maybe I had basically a superficial feeling of improvement from taking the shots. Time will tell, and as I have more to tell I will come back and post it in here. But for right now I'm just thrilled AF that I am headed to the gym today after almost a week off, and not even heading there in any pain.

^^^agreed brother ..TB500 & BPC-157 are flat-out AMAZING PEPTIDEs
..we get incredible feedback & stories from users too ..that come just short of miraculous for some

one thing that i'v noticed to be a recurring statement in the feedback that i have received is how it benefits "gut" issues
..for example; someone will take it for an "injury" ..say an injured shoulder
& then they notice that by the end of their course that their symptoms of "colitis" or "IBD" have have diminished greatly or even resolved completely

^^^great to read about your success with these PEPTIDEs ..& YES please keeps us all posted on your use/results

At 55 I feel your pain (literally). Took two years (1 month shy actually (AUG 2019) to heal from my last shoulder partial tear and impingement.
My right knee has been a mess and a problem for months now, bumming me out, bothering my workouts.

Is it OK to say here what brand and where you got your TB500? I know those peptides can be hit or miss when it comes to being legit.

I too would love to know which brand u used
Sounds very promising.
Good for u!

I too would love to know which brand u used
Sounds very promising.
Good for u!
I tend to not want to hear it. No matter if Mike is shilling or not here, the fact you guys are jumping up and down to hear where to spend your money will encourage shill posts here.

I tend to not want to hear it. No matter if Mike is shilling or not here, the fact you guys are jumping up and down to hear where to spend your money will encourage shill posts here.
Dont see anyone jumping, but if shilling, that will be known if a source is given. (Most know the handful of trusted ones).
Not quite jumping up and down... But I do understand ur point.
Yup, if anyone is jumping up and down, sit down and relax. If he is schilling, it will be quite obvious to most. Kilsong buddy! Good to see you...

I've been on this board for over a decade, and all my posts speak for themselves. You can dig thru them if you want, but I won't qualify myself any further nor do I need to.

Neither company that I use is a board sponsor, so I'm pretty sure that negates my ability to mention the companies I use. I have bounced between the two over the years based on who has the better sale or who is in stock when the other is sold out.

For a bit more info I have been on GHRH/GHRP since the Dat days (figure about 10 years now). Current protocol is CJC/Ipam at 250/250mcg shot three times per day every 5+ hours. The dosage was ripped straight from one of Dat's posts. I also followed the post with pep combos/dosing and bloodwork from a few years back, that I am pretty sure was written up by Elvia. I've run CJC/GHRP2 as well quite a bit at 100/100mcg shot five times per day every 3+ hours. That dosage was ripped straight from his post and bloodwork. Both give similar results, but I have much less appetite on the Ipam and can stay leaner, plus prefer three shots a day over five shots a day.

I play a ton of sports leagues, and have my whole life, on top of over 30 years in the gym. My knees have fallen the most victim to it all. Over the past decade I have usually resorted to BPC at 250mcg being shot into each knee daily to make it thru summer leagues. Generally on and off for a month at a time. This time I went with TB500 for the research showing systemic healing, and me having quite a bit of shoulder issues as of recent times to go with knee issues, and throw in a rather cranky lower back quite often. My plan was to add BPC with the TB500, but wanted to add it a couple of weeks after starting the TB so I could gauge it's performance on it's own since first time using. At this point I plan to hold off on adding the BPC until if/when necessary. BPC has been rock solid for me over the years, so now you know the reason behind going with something else (TB500) this time around.

Hey mike good information

I wasn’t trying to attack YOU saying there have been shill posts in here a lot over the years. You’ve always had awesome posts over the years, solid board member.

That’s really cool that TB could replace BPC. I’ve only tried BPC but was impressed with it.

I agree with you there are a lot of salesmen lurking in here, always have been, so I feel ya.

Hey mike good information

I wasn’t trying to attack YOU saying there have been shill posts in here a lot over the years. You’ve always had awesome posts over the years, solid board member.

That’s really cool that TB could replace BPC. I’ve only tried BPC but was impressed with it.
PS - You were writing this while I was writing my last post :ROFLMAO: Was thinking I didn't want you to take what I wrote the wrong way, I did mean that for anyone else coming along who might not know me and question the validity. So cheers buddy, again I feel ya.

Man this is awesome….. I had some minor shoulder issues had X-ray etc everything looked ok think it was just abused tendons etc.. anyhow I started hgh and around the 2 month marker at 1.5ius a day “give or take” lol my shoulder pain and impingement slowly faded away w/o changing typical workouts etc… but hearing about this so much, I’m definitely going to purchase indefinitely.

I've been on this board for over a decade, and all my posts speak for themselves. You can dig thru them if you want, but I won't qualify myself any further nor do I need to.

Neither company that I use is a board sponsor, so I'm pretty sure that negates my ability to mention the companies I use. I have bounced between the two over the years based on who has the better sale or who is in stock when the other is sold out.

^^^brother, you don't have to justify yourself to any "MOD-wanna-be" ..like you said, your history speaks for it's self

..the job of "shill-identification" belongs to the MODs

..the MODs here are very far from stupid
..yet some members like to make themselves out to be more than what they are & flex their mouth like they have any authority ..when they do not

..it's just their way of creating drama
..you just have to ignore them
..you don't need to validate yourself against any insinuations made by another "theatrical" member

..glad these PEPTIDEs got you back in the game brother
& glad to see that you thread was not derailed ..keep us posted on your progress

^^^brother, you don't have to justify yourself to any "MOD-wanna-be" ..like you said, your history speaks for it's self

..the job of "shill-identification" belongs to the MODs

..the MODs here are very far from stupid
..yet some members like to make themselves out to be more than what they are & flex their mouth like they have any authority ..when they do not

..it's just their way of creating drama
..you just have to ignore them
..you don't need to validate yourself against any insinuations made by another "theatrical" member

..glad these PEPTIDEs got you back in the game brother
& glad to see that you thread was not derailed ..keep us posted on your progress

You LITERALLY shilled in this thread. First post. What the fuck you smoking?

I had to look up what "Shilling" meant... could figure it out from the back and forth above but just had to make sure... I do realize I haven't contributed anything meaningful to this thread...

I had to look up what "Shilling" meant... could figure it out from the back and forth above but just had to make sure... I do realize I haven't contributed anything meaningful to this thread...
^^^actually i don't think that "he" knows what "shilling" is bc by "his" interpretation of "shilling" anyone who shows up in a thread with a "sponsor sig" is a shill

"shilling" by definition is an ACT of PRETENSE designed to ENTICE & ENCOURAGE others
^^^i was neither "acting" nor "pretending" ..i am genuinely excited about these PEPTIDEs & genuinely happy for MIKEVEGAS & interested in his progress

^^^& i'm not trying to entice anybody either
..i don't think "he" realizes i don't have to do a d*a*m*n thing like that
AnaSci tests don't lie & neither do the prices on our list
..our reputation not only precedes us ..it does all the talking for us
..so i don't have to do any of that shit

Harry Potter needs to give his overactive imagination a break & stop trying to MOD these threads cuz substantiating my statements by describing feedback that i'm privy to is hardly "shilling"

^^^BTW; "he" doesn't have any authority to do any of that ..for good reason
..bc "he" doesn't have the discretion bc he's not quite as smart as he thinks he is
(..he thought MIKEVEGAS was shilling for me ..it was obvious ..that blew up in your face)
..so he def doesn't know WTF he's talking about

***i wasn't gonna reply here again cuz he's one of these "know-it-all-entitled" guys that has no problem making the whole thread about himself ..bc of course his "opinion" must be broadcast
..i only replied bc of your post, Drift Wood ..it made me wonder how many others might be looking at this thread & not know exactly what a shill is

Okay so here's the weekly update -

Started on the TB 11 days ago now. Monday (today) of course is the start of my 6 straight day routine in the gym. Last week I tried giving chest a shot on Wednesday instead of Monday because of my injured shoulder, and outside of flat bench I did have to stop because any other angles and I felt a decent amount of shoulder pain. So outside of 5 sets of bench last Wednesday, I decided to skip the gym 100%. The fact that I could even do bench was a huge improvement from not being able to lift my arm up from my side without seriously crazy pain just 4 days before, but clearly I needed some more time off. Today I will start my routine as normal, though I might still skip leg day tomorrow we'll see.

I have absolutely zero pain coming from my shoulder that has been screwed up for about 3 months now, so feeling pretty positive about finally being recovered. For my knee, I had been dealing with IT Band Sydrome for 3 months as well now, and I had to add to that the injury and swelling that started from who knows what for about a month now. I commented that most all of the swelling was gone a few days after starting TB, but I did another decent hike after and got the swelling right back that night. So because of that I skipped all things legs last week including any lifting or hiking. Right now I have just a little bit of swelling left, and want to wait till that is 100% gone before starting up again. I think I came pretty close to needing to have my knee tapped to drain fluids, and I'm really not wanting to go thru that. As for pain in the knee I feel absolutely zero, just like my shoulder.

I'll report again after I go thru my weekly training cycle, but minus any gym results I gotta say it's just nice to be pain free, something I haven't been in about 3 months.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws