over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 = Legit

that, cissus, glucosamine chondroitin + msm, sauna (heat shock protein) + temp cold exposures daily are little anti inflammatory and pharmacological deploy segways ; (dopamine, noradrenaline, norepinephrine, seritonin, a lot)

I was able to get thru a full chest workout yesterday with minimal pain, so that was great. However later last night I had quite a bit of pain come back in my shoulder. Unfortunately this, along with the knee swelling after my last hike, is making me feel like maybe TB500 is better at pain management than it is at healing. I'm 12 days in at this point on the TB and just back in the gym after a week off, so I will reserve judgement until I've made it thru this training week and seeing how I feel. But if I'm feeling good before a workout and falling apart after, TB isn't giving me the healing effects that I was going for, and will switch back to using BPC. In fairness I am 51 and well beat up at this point, it's possible that both TB and BPC won't be miracle workers for me at this age. But I'm on the fence now and ready to switch back BPC again if this week I don't show signs of getting past my injuries.

I was able to get thru a full chest workout yesterday with minimal pain, so that was great. However later last night I had quite a bit of pain come back in my shoulder. Unfortunately this, along with the knee swelling after my last hike, is making me feel like maybe TB500 is better at pain management than it is at healing. I'm 12 days in at this point on the TB and just back in the gym after a week off, so I will reserve judgement until I've made it thru this training week and seeing how I feel. But if I'm feeling good before a workout and falling apart after, TB isn't giving me the healing effects that I was going for, and will switch back to using BPC. In fairness I am 51 and well beat up at this point, it's possible that both TB and BPC won't be miracle workers for me at this age. But I'm on the fence now and ready to switch back BPC again if this week I don't show signs of getting past my injuries.

I’ve always stuck with BPC-157, never tried TB500.

I’m
Very interested.

Okay so two weeks in now I feel comfortable posting a retraction of initial feelings on TB500. The Pro is everytime I shoot, I feel pain go away. The con is everytime I train I feel the injury again and do not feel like anything is healing. I stayed with localized shots the whole two weeks at 500mcg per shot which equated 1.5mg total shot per day. Maybe it takes longer for healing effects, but with BPC I noticed improvements with injuries within days. So maybe as pointed out before, at 51 I might be asking too much of any drug to heal injuries, but until I switch to BPC it will be an unanswered question. I have two more weeks of TB500 left that I will take, and any drastic change in feelings about this post I will come back and note it. If not, I'll come back when I'm on the BPC to report what is going on.

When this board was at its peak, it was at least above 50% shill if not much higher. Before the RC crackdown, there were new peptides and chemicals every month, and this was a salesman convo. They were pulling homeless guys out of their cars to make as experts who happened to rep for companies. It was crazy, a lot of nonsense, but I kind of miss it with it's endless horizon of promise and potential, brand new peptides all day.

But oh yah, TB-500 is a good one, especially when you dose it high enough.

BPC is the fucking shit!

So you feel TB is just masking the injury?

Okay so two weeks in now I feel comfortable posting a retraction of initial feelings on TB500. The Pro is everytime I shoot, I feel pain go away. The con is everytime I train I feel the injury again and do not feel like anything is healing.
^^^this is just an observation ..besides some light, well designed, short duration "Physical Therapy" work ..i don't know any medical approach to actually "healing an injury" that would allow you to "train"

..most would forbid any activity like that

..for best results; you might have to pick
tangible injury recovery vs joys of training

at 51 I might be asking too much of any drug to heal injuries
^^^perhaps you'r might be asking too much of your particular approach??

..perhaps you would respond with better results if you did NOT train (..re-injure/stress) these areas that you'r trying to rehabilitate??

..i think without a doubt the older we are the more important these details become
..may not be able to "have your cake & eat it too" with advanced injuries & some age?

^^^again these are just some observations to consider ..& believe me, i get it ..it sucks not to be able to train

PS ..little side question ..what are you running for gear??

I've been into the gym and numerous sports for over 30 years. I've dealt with injuries, I've rehabbed from injuries, and I have my own extensive experience to rely on for how to handle and what to expect. As well as drug experience. Either my age now is preventing TB500 to work as effectively as BPC does, or I will soon find that BPC works as well as ever and TB is just not in it's league. So what I wrote up there ^ is all that is relevant for now - TB is great for dealing with pain, it does zilch to this point in aiding injury recovery.

BPC is the fucking shit!

So you feel TB is just masking the injury?
I wouldn't say masking an injury, I would just say it's very effective at pain management. When I hit the gym I can definitely still feel the injuries I've been dealing with, and they will be more irritated when I get home. It's not like a cortisol shot where you feel nothing. But the next day most all of that pain is gone.

When I have used BPC in the past I got past injuries quickly - pain gone, swelling gone, full range of motion, etc. And it was a straight path to recovery that started with feeling improvement in days, and each following day better than the one before. In one week with BPC I could be feeling great, in two weeks I would feel brand new.

What's considered a high dose these days?
Milligrams, as you are taking it. The half life is dose dependent, and I forget the exact saturation point in dosing that extends the systemic life. That's what I meant by "high" not the utter high limit because it seems as though a person could take quite a bit of it.

We know that it works with observable results on injured organs, so we assume that smaller dosages are doing something productive as well. Non-injured people take small doses (100-200mcg) as a part of their formula, and we assume that it is performing at least one of its several functions, such as assisting cell migration, etc; yet it's hard to know for sure what it's doing in that situation, and the half life of such small doses are very short. As I said, the half life of TB-500 is dose dependent, so dosing in milligrams significantly extends the life of it through out the day, and we get observable evidence of its effectiveness as a treatment for injuries, ect.

Tomorrow is 3 weeks in for me, and still really feel the same - Great for pain management but doesn't show any real signs of healing the injuries I'm working thru, at least not like I had experienced when I used BPC. I've got another week or so of TB left then I will switch and share some updates.

On a side note, I swear this stuff increases libido. Don't know why it would, but after 3 weeks I'm more convinced that I am NOT imagining it than I am.

^^^brother, you don't have to justify yourself to any "MOD-wanna-be" ..like you said, your history speaks for it's self

..the job of "shill-identification" belongs to the MODs

..the MODs here are very far from stupid
..yet some members like to make themselves out to be more than what they are & flex their mouth like they have any authority ..when they do not

..it's just their way of creating drama
..you just have to ignore them
..you don't need to validate yourself against any insinuations made by another "theatrical" member
787EBD06-DBA0-4690-B3CE-CBF0D99141F8.jpeg w

TB500 is amazing stuff ...It literally takes the pain away within a few days ...Thyamosin beta 4 is even better ..

To be technical about it, as yes Thymosin is a bit different, and supposed to be more effective, and that is what I used. I kept referencing TB500 as most know it by that name and aren't aware they are slightly different. So for me Thymosin turned out to be nothing more than a pain killer. A very effective one, but I don't care about pain relief, I care about healing injuries. For that Thymosin did nothing noticeable.

Okay so two weeks in now I feel comfortable posting a retraction of initial feelings on TB500. The Pro is everytime I shoot, I feel pain go away. The con is everytime I train I feel the injury again and do not feel like anything is healing. I stayed with localized shots the whole two weeks at 500mcg per shot which equated 1.5mg total shot per day. Maybe it takes longer for healing effects, but with BPC I noticed improvements with injuries within days. So maybe as pointed out before, at 51 I might be asking too much of any drug to heal injuries, but until I switch to BPC it will be an unanswered question. I have two more weeks of TB500 left that I will take, and any drastic change in feelings about this post I will come back and note it. If not, I'll come back when I'm on the BPC to report what is going on.

So what you’re saying is that exercising it re-aggravates it? Sounds like maybe it just needs more time to heal….

So what you’re saying is that exercising it re-aggravates it? Sounds like maybe it just needs more time to heal….
I answered this very specifically already.

Mike. Can we get the Research Company? Come on mangggg!
Tied of getting burned by peps. Haven’t had good healing Peps from “Tom” Dat’s guy says!

I just started tb500 and bpc157 for my knee shoulder and stomach issues.Im only 3 days in and Im actually noticing my issues are getting better so quickly its crazy.Mike glad your issues are getting better and It Sucks Getting Old!!

I've been into the gym and numerous sports for over 30 years. I've dealt with injuries, I've rehabbed from injuries, and I have my own extensive experience to rely on for how to handle and what to expect. As well as drug experience. Either my age now is preventing TB500 to work as effectively as BPC does, or I will soon find that BPC works as well as ever and TB is just not in it's league. So what I wrote up there ^ is all that is relevant for now - TB is great for dealing with pain, it does zilch to this point in aiding injury recovery.
TB 500 is great but not a miracle. With all this experience you still think there is free lunch? I wasn't getting results so i kept on TB and rested my elbow, only pushes or partial range. rest, like any other injury. Only 2 weeks after i was able get back after it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131