advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 Log! Have major shoulder issues...

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Let me start by saying thank you everybody that have used my discount code for their Ergopep purchases doing that gave me the chance to do this log.

Joint pains:
So lets get to the point. I have some major right shoulder issues and I'm in a lot of pain but nothing is torn or anything like that...just damaged and in pain. I also have some knee pain and lately my wrist has start to hurt.

Hair:
I have pretty long hair and a lot of my family member are going bald in their 20s. I'm 22 so I'm around their age. Here's the thing about the hair. Since I have long(like middle of my back and that is after I cut 5' off of it) I know if there is a reduction in hair loss or not. When I take a shower I know how much hair usually falls out and when I put it in a poney tail or a bun(I'm so manly :D) I could tell the difference between how thick it has gotten or not. Also when I run a comb through it in the shower. Yes I do use expensive hair products and yes I know a little too much about hair. The front corner of my hair is the first ones that usually go and grow also.
Supplements:
I have used these supplements in the past and for a long time so I know how much they help and what kind of results they give me. So there will be no problem indicating the difference with the supplements and TB500.

Animal Flex
10 caps(or oil caps things) of 1g/cap Fishoil
3g of cissus/day taken all at once.

TB500 Dosage:
6 weeks of loading with 1 vial per week injected subQ around the area with the most pain(which at the moment is the shoulder) and after that 1 vial per month for maintenance.

I am going to try to update as much as possible but it might not be everyday thing since it's not that I can tell the difference within a day. If I do then I will update. Thank you for following and if you do use my discount code "REP10" I will make sure to do more logs :)

Good luck with it bro, I Know it helped me alot along with the gh peps after my shoulder surgery and great for the skin too. Dose help hair growth but i could have done without that since I've been shaving my head for the last 10 years.

Hey there. I have a lot of experience with hair loss and MPB. I myself am not MPB-prone however I do have a very long hair and it's so thick that I have been donating handfuls of it to the carpet for the last 4 years so. However I haven't lost any thickness and I believe that's not only gene-related but also due to knowledgeable maintenance.

Having long hair is f*kin awesome so I'll tell you what has worked for me through the years and I hope it helps you big time.

1. If you are MPB-prone, studies have shown caffeine to have a dramatic effect on DHT-related hair loss. Basically caffeine will not allow for DHT to bind to hair follicles. In order for this to work though caffeine needs to be applied externally and not internally. Alpecin Doppel Effekt is a German shampoo that is one of the best caffeine shampoos in the industry. I've heard from dozens of friends who use it that it does miracles. However any other caffeine shampoo from a renowned brand will most probably work as well. Don't try to increase your blood plasma levels of caffeine through dietary ingestion though as studies have shown that one needs an extreme dose of caffeine everyday for it to reach the hair follicles which is not healthy at all.

2. Buxus Sempervirens. That's right Boxwood plant. I bet you weren't expecting this. A simple boxwood decoction will have a very powerful stimulating effect on your hair follicles even on those which haven't grown hair for a while (takes some time to rejuvenate them though). Remember to use organic boxwood which grows in an area with clean air.

Boxwood decoction for regrowth:
4 tbsp of Boxwood leaves (Buxus sempervirens) are boiled for 20 mins in 2 liters water. Then you filter this and pour it into a clean bottle. Use some of it every night to massage your hair roots with your fingers. It smells like catpiss but it's done pre-bed so who cares.

3. Then after you start seeing new hairs you start treating them with the following decoction each night as well:
Boil 200g fresh nettle roots (for dried it should be 100g-150g), chopped finely in 1 liter water and 1/4 liter wine vinegar until half of the whole liquid evaporates. Filter and pour into a clean bottle. Again, massage hair roots each night with this decoction.

4. Medroxyprogesterone ampules applied locally on hair roots also work well to prevent DHT binding to follicles. Never tried it though. Here in my country Medroxyprogesterone ampules are marketed as Farlutal Depot and cost about $8 per piece.

A lot of old wise phytoterapists say that hair health is the ultimate index of your overall health. So I would strongly advise anyone who is looking to grow new strong hair to consider hydrocolon therapies and to do a blood panel to see how endocrines are.

That's all I can think of. With this information you can keep your great hair even in old age.

P.S.
Oh and one more thing. People think that increasing the blood flow to the scalp is crucial for hair loss prevention (e.g. Minoxidil, TB500), however this is not exactly the case especially if you are MPB-prone as with more blood, more dht will reach the follicles. If you are taking lots of vitamins A,D,E and Silica etc. then increased blood flow will be beneficial, but remember to deal with the DHT that's reaching there as well.

Last edited:
Good luck with it bro, I Know it helped me alot along with the gh peps after my shoulder surgery and great for the skin too. Dose help hair growth but i could have done without that since I've been shaving my head for the last 10 years.

Thanks bud :)

I can't shave my head because I don't the look for it. I would look like a creeper lol.

My shoulder has recovered some and I'm about to get back on accutane so I'll be able to notice the skin improvement easier.

UPDATE

On tuesday I did a full vial of TB500 subQ injection in my delt and I have NOT used joint supplements before this and I still haven't since I pinned TB500.

It might sound weird but since then my shoulder has gotten a billion times better. I have slept one it, my GF slept on it today, and it only hurt(a little) maybe once or twice during todays back workout. But lets see how my knees will do Sunday.

Good stuff, yes it helps with inflammation. Google have you already had a surgery on your shoulder or are you trying to prevent from getting to that point?

you should lov tb500, ERGO is the way to go,,

jus got done with 6wk loading period , 2mg every 3 days, and gotta say rats shoulders, elbows and neck are so much better,, need to order sum more for maintance,, along with some other goodies..

Hey there. I have a lot of experience with hair loss and MPB. I myself am not MPB-prone however I do have a very long hair and it's so thick that I have been donating handfuls of it to the carpet for the last 4 years so. However I haven't lost any thickness and I believe that's not only gene-related but also due to knowledgeable maintenance.

Having long hair is f*kin awesome so I'll tell you what has worked for me through the years and I hope it helps you big time.

1. If you are MPB-prone, studies have shown caffeine to have a dramatic effect on DHT-related hair loss. Basically caffeine will not allow for DHT to bind to hair follicles. In order for this to work though caffeine needs to be applied externally and not internally. Alpecin Doppel Effekt is a German shampoo that is one of the best caffeine shampoos in the industry. I've heard from dozens of friends who use it that it does miracles. However any other caffeine shampoo from a renowned brand will most probably work as well. Don't try to increase your blood plasma levels of caffeine through dietary ingestion though as studies have shown that one needs an extreme dose of caffeine everyday for it to reach the hair follicles which is not healthy at all.

2. Buxus Sempervirens. That's right Boxwood plant. I bet you weren't expecting this. A simple boxwood decoction will have a very powerful stimulating effect on your hair follicles even on those which haven't grown hair for a while (takes some time to rejuvenate them though). Remember to use organic boxwood which grows in an area with clean air.

Boxwood decoction for regrowth:
4 tbsp of Boxwood leaves (Buxus sempervirens) are boiled for 20 mins in 2 liters water. Then you filter this and pour it into a clean bottle. Use some of it every night to massage your hair roots with your fingers. It smells like catpiss but it's done pre-bed so who cares.

3. Then after you start seeing new hairs you start treating them with the following decoction each night as well:
Boil 200g fresh nettle roots (for dried it should be 100g-150g), chopped finely in 1 liter water and 1/4 liter wine vinegar until half of the whole liquid evaporates. Filter and pour into a clean bottle. Again, massage hair roots each night with this decoction.

4. Medroxyprogesterone ampules applied locally on hair roots also work well to prevent DHT binding to follicles. Never tried it though. Here in my country Medroxyprogesterone ampules are marketed as Farlutal Depot and cost about $8 per piece.

A lot of old wise phytoterapists say that hair health is the ultimate index of your overall health. So I would strongly advise anyone who is looking to grow new strong hair to consider hydrocolon therapies and to do a blood panel to see how endocrines are.

That's all I can think of. With this information you can keep your great hair even in old age.

P.S.
Oh and one more thing. People think that increasing the blood flow to the scalp is crucial for hair loss prevention (e.g. Minoxidil, TB500), however this is not exactly the case especially if you are MPB-prone as with more blood, more dht will reach the follicles. If you are taking lots of vitamins A,D,E and Silica etc. then increased blood flow will be beneficial, but remember to deal with the DHT that's reaching there as well.

Oh wow thanks for all the great info bud. I actually just saw this. I use to use caffiene shampoo but I have recently stopped. I may start it again soon. Do you notice hair dryness with your caffeine shampoo?

I will be following, I want to get tb500 also but im too much of a lazy kunt to get the ball rolling:cool:

it sounds as though you have some tendon inflamation and probaly bursal inflamation as well. If tb500 is ment to reduce inflamation, you should definately get pain relief. good luck!

Good stuff, yes it helps with inflammation. Google have you already had a surgery on your shoulder or are you trying to prevent from getting to that point?

Yeah it's been helping everything all the way around. I have been waiting for my chicken to thaw all day so I can cook them and head to the gym but no luck. Seems like I'm only going to hit chest today and legs tomorrow. Was hoping for doing both today during two different sessions but it seems like a no go. But on decline today I will be able to tell how much it has helped me.

you should lov tb500, ERGO is the way to go,,

jus got done with 6wk loading period , 2mg every 3 days, and gotta say rats shoulders, elbows and neck are so much better,, need to order sum more for maintance,, along with some other goodies..

You load the shit out of TB500 didn't you lol. Good to hear that it worked out for you bud. Did you notice any improvements in your muscles?

^^ funny u ask that Caz after bout the 3rd week I did notice my arms slightly fuller for no reason ,, an I havent worked out in close to 3 months now with this new job takin up 60-75hr a week ...
But shoulders feel great which I had slight tears from heavy pull down I jerked down actin stupid.. And a neck disc that just kept goin outta place and inflamed every damn week for past 6 months .. Sumtimes to the point I couldn't lift my head up without eyes watering up .. Looked like a hunch back an felt even worse on sum days ..
Now all seems to b better !!

ERGO ALL THA WAY !!

Well I'm not using a caffeine shampoo, as I said I am not MPB prone and caffeine is especially useful against DHT binding to hair follicles. As for dryness in general, I don't use shampoo every time I wash my hair (everyday) just every other day and if there is some dryness I apply some hair lotion.

There was another topic here and people suggested that PABA can return white hairs to black. I've heard the same about the chinese herb Fo-Ti which can be found OTC quite easily. I do take Fo-Ti and I'm quite satisfied. It also boosts your libido a lot.

Oh wow thanks for all the great info bud. I actually just saw this. I use to use caffiene shampoo but I have recently stopped. I may start it again soon. Do you notice hair dryness

Dont know which one you used, but i use regenepure dr, its very non drying for me and has a ton of good ingredients in it.

I started taking the tb500 two weeks before I had shoulder surgery and I believe it has helped me recover alot faster than I would have without. I was able to start working a month befor the doc said I would be able to. Will also be finishing physical theripy early to and my scar is nearly gone two months after surgery. I think you'll be very happy with the results with a little time :D

^^ funny u ask that Caz after bout the 3rd week I did notice my arms slightly fuller for no reason ,, an I havent worked out in close to 3 months now with this new job takin up 60-75hr a week ...
But shoulders feel great which I had slight tears from heavy pull down I jerked down actin stupid.. And a neck disc that just kept goin outta place and inflamed every damn week for past 6 months .. Sumtimes to the point I couldn't lift my head up without eyes watering up .. Looked like a hunch back an felt even worse on sum days ..
Now all seems to b better !!

ERGO ALL THA WAY !!

That's great to hear because I have lost some size like a mofo and I need to gain at least some of them back. Sorry to hear about your work schedule bud and I'm sorry to hear about your injuries. I truly hope that you recovery to the point that you never have to even think about it again. It's taugh as hell to do anything with injuries.

Well I'm not using a caffeine shampoo, as I said I am not MPB prone and caffeine is especially useful against DHT binding to hair follicles. As for dryness in general, I don't use shampoo every time I wash my hair (everyday) just every other day and if there is some dryness I apply some hair lotion.

There was another topic here and people suggested that PABA can return white hairs to black. I've heard the same about the chinese herb Fo-Ti which can be found OTC quite easily. I do take Fo-Ti and I'm quite satisfied. It also boosts your libido a lot.

I was going to get Fo-Ti for my dad when you said that until I read about the libido...not an easy thing to give to my dad while knowing about the libido boost...kinda weird lol.

By the way...dry shampoo. Wash your hair in the shower one day and only wash your body another day but use dry shampoo after your shower. It helps A LOT!

At the moment I'm using shampoo and conditioner made for ethnic people because how full and curly my hair is.

Great to know that they are guys like you on this forum that care about keeping your hair.

Dont know which one you used, but i use regenepure dr, its very non drying for me and has a ton of good ingredients in it.

N2Shampoo and that's because I got couple of them for free but it comes from NTBM...so that's probably the issue. I'm going to look at different products and get some for myself and my mom and dad.

I started taking the tb500 two weeks before I had shoulder surgery and I believe it has helped me recover alot faster than I would have without. I was able to start working a month befor the doc said I would be able to. Will also be finishing physical theripy early to and my scar is nearly gone two months after surgery. I think you'll be very happy with the results with a little time :D

I'm happy to hear that man. Shoulder injuries suck and I can see if my scares will go away faster since my GF's cat has scratched the shit out of my during the time I was playing with him. So I will keep an eye on them and report on that also :)

UPDATE

So yesterday I got on my normal workout schedule and yep shoulder is still screwed up lol.

I'm going to subq an entire vial of TB500 on my right shoulder again and I'm going to start taking my supplements today because I can't stand the damn injury. I am 100% sure my strength is going down but that is also because of the low T level due to the rebound.

Most of the pain comes from decline bench. Anything that I do to hit my lower chest hurts my shoulder. Decline bench, dips, you name it. I'm going to look up some dave tate videos to see if I'm doing something wrong.

UPDATE

So as of right now my shoulder seems to be doing just fine. I've been taking Animal Flex and 5 caps of krill oil(5 because from my research I've found out that they are way stronger than fish oil so I half the dosage). I'm working on braking down my cissus because it has harden up really bad and it's a bitch to break it down and mix it.

I've been feeling better on my shoulder but on shoulder and chest days it starts hurting. I've dropped all the weights that could effect it by A LOT and been doing 20 reps rather than 8-12 and as you know 20 reps is a bitch...especially on legs day.

I have noticed all the scratches that I had gotten from my GF pet is all gone now. Usually they take for a while to go but these went away quickly like they were nothing.

That's all I got for tb500 but I can tell you in two weeks I feel way better than I did before I know I'm recovering.

starting week 2 of tb, 2mg in each shoulder (sq, under the skin above shoulder joint) of my research chimp, and he told me today his shoulder is much better.

How deep are you guys injecting? Where would be a good place to inject in your knee?

starting week 2 of tb, 2mg in each shoulder (sq, under the skin above shoulder joint) of my research chimp, and he told me today his shoulder is much better.

hmmmm...so your doing double the dosage. Have to look into to that. Are you going to do the same during maintenance
?
How deep are you guys injecting? Where would be a good place to inject in your knee?

5/8" or 1/2" will both work. I IM my tear drop all the time and I'm use to it now so for subq you could do it there but just pinch the skin, pin, and admin it.

UPDATE

so I did legs last night and fucking shit my knees hurt and when I was trying to sleep last night I was having trouble with my shoulder a little and I'm pretty sure that's because two days ago I did chest and anything that hits my lower pecks hurts. I started doing high reps on decline and that helped ease the pain. I tried to do decline DB press first but getting in position for that is a bitch.

Today I'm going to do another vial and I have been keeping up with my joint supplements.

Other than that there is nothing else. Now time for me to go study some number theory :/

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws