over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 or HGH for healing?

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been reading a bunch of threads on TB-500 and its healing affects. I then researched sponsors and looked at the prices. Honestly, with some of the good sponsors here I can get a couple months of HGH on how much I would spend on this Peptide. My question is, would HGH be better for healing my shoulder injury? I am quite sure it is an older injury I had of the rotator cuff. Any opinions between the two would be great.

Thanks

My shoulder muscles had atrophied from a motorcycle accident a year ago. It was always smaller then my other shoulder. I used both HGH and TB500 and now it's the same size as my other shoulder. Can't tell you which one is better, but I plan to buy more TB500 and skip the HGH for a while. More because of money, then which one is better.

My shoulder muscles had atrophied from a motorcycle accident a year ago. It was always smaller then my other shoulder. I used both HGH and TB500 and now it's the same size as my other shoulder. Can't tell you which one is better, but I plan to buy more TB500 and skip the HGH for a while. More because of money, then which one is better.

Yes, but if I load the first two weeks like many do, then say 2mgs each week for the next two, that is the same amount of money for 1 months supply of HGH.

Yes, but if I load the first two weeks like many do, then say 2mgs each week for the next two, that is the same amount of money for 1 months supply of HGH.

I've been researching tb500 as well for the past few days and getting some for my shoulder. I've never read anything like it before. Never seen as much buzz for hgh like I have for tb500 in regards to healing and anti inflammatory so I'd say the tb500 is the way to go.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I've been researching tb500 as well for the past few days and getting some for my shoulder. I've never read anything like it before. Never seen as much buzz for hgh like I have for tb500 in regards to healing and anti inflammatory so I'd say the tb500 is the way to go.

I have been following your thread, that's where I got some of my info from. My shoulder is killing my workouts, so I might just do both. Grim Repper gave me a heads up on BCP 157 that was actually shown to heal ligaments or Tendons in mice. I am going to look into this also.

Edit: Might be BPC

Last edited:

The way I loaded was 5mg each week for the first two weeks and then 2mg each week after. Not sure how cheap HGH is for you, but that's a lot cheaper then I've been paying for HGH. I'm not sure loading is really even necessary. I remember when Creatine first came out, everybody said you had to load it, but now, nobody loads Creatine.

When my rotator cuff blew getting back on the gh seemed to fix it real quick. Seemed like it wasn't mending at all until I bought gh in. Might have been coincidence but I believe gh played a huge role

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a fan of both, but the results gained from TB alone gets my vote over HGH when it comes to shoulder and knee joint pain.

Once the pain is gone, ongoing tb "cruising" will be much cheaper than continuing to run GH. If you can afford it, run both. Ad in some gelatin and glucosamine sulfate and your rotator cuff muscles will thank you.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of both, but the results gained from TB alone gets my vote over HGH when it comes to shoulder and knee joint pain.

Once the pain is gone, ongoing tb "cruising" will be much cheaper than continuing to run GH. If you can afford it, run both. Ad in some gelatin and glucosamine sulfate and your rotator cuff muscles will thank you.

What he said....tb500 ive heard from many guys is awesome for joint and tendon issues and repiar Also add in cissus... And
Hyaluronic acid which is in the synolvia fluid in each joint

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I think the possible cancer risk issue is pushing me away from tb500.

I think the possible cancer risk issue is pushing me away from tb500.

Dang i havent heard of this risk? Please elaborate a bit if u can? Very interested in this!!

Dang i havent heard of this risk? Please elaborate a bit if u can? Very interested in this!!

I posted 2 links above...post #7.

I posted 2 links above...post #7.

Yeah i saw that a while ago... Sorry man and thanks, ill take a look!

Yeah i saw that a while ago... Sorry man and thanks, ill take a look!

Scary. Wish there was more info to prove that wrong.

Scary. Wish there was more info to prove that wrong.

Very very true !!! Im gonna link those to another board so people over there can peep them before they decide upon usage!

Very very true !!! Im gonna link those to another board so people over there can peep them before they decide upon usage!

PM that link. I'd like to read replies too.

It sure as hell did some great stuff for me, mostly used with GH.

I am having slow but noticeable healing from a month or so of CJC no Dac, ipam, and GHRP2.

NW

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner