over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 update

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So just a quick update. I wanted to try this stuff out for the minor aches and pains that come with getting older. I had no specific injury, just normal achy joints and slight mobility loss in some movements.

Today is dose 4 of my saturation run. 2mg every 3 days for the next 4-6 weeks.

I just had to post that I can see a big difference already. It actually feels like I'm 2 weeks in of a NPP cycle as I could really see a difference when I ran that compound.

Just the last couple of days....I've noticed major improvements with my knees and elbows. I'm not having to warm them up as much before my gym time....although I'm still doing it to be safe.

But I'm very impressed so far!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I also have a nagging knee pain (possible mild cartilage defect). I wonder if TB500 will help heal it for good.

I have noticed similar results as RMTT with the weather being so cold right now -5° - 15° I generally have alot of aches and pains but since the TB500 things are actually feeling pretty good, with my joints

So just a quick update. I wanted to try this stuff out for the minor aches and pains that come with getting older. I had no specific injury, just normal achy joints and slight mobility loss in some movements.

I just had to post that I can see a big difference already. It actually feels like I'm 2 weeks in of a NPP cycle as I could really see a difference when I ran that compound.

Just the last couple of days....I've noticed major improvements with my knees and elbows. I'm not having to warm them up as much before my gym time....although I'm still doing it to be safe.

Heck yeah! That’s awesome!!! :headbang:

I have noticed similar results as RMTT with the weather being so cold right now -5° - 15° I generally have alot of aches and pains but since the TB500 things are actually feeling pretty good, with my joints

You guys are making me want to give it a go. I’ve never used TB-500 for general aches and pains. My whole body hurts now that I’m about to turn 50.

Honestly....I was sceptical that it might be a crapshoot at best. The only other compound I'm using that is supposed to contribute to these affects would be the Primo....but I'm only 5 days in on that at 50mg daily.

It was very subtle after the second dose...but everyday has been a cumulative improvement!

Honestly....I was sceptical that it might be a crapshoot at best. The only other compound I'm using that is supposed to contribute to these affects would be the Primo....but I'm only 5 days in on that at 50mg daily.

It was very subtle after the second dose...but everyday has been a cumulative improvement!

Ive been on primo for months. It doesn’t help the aches and pains. Haha

TB500 & BPC-157

Aloha,

Sounds to good to be true, however, I too just threw my hat into the peptide ring, so to speak. I've always doubted the claims, but I finally decided to give it a go. Four surgeries, elbows, shoulders, knees, aches, pain, and other issues. Hell I have tried so many different herbs, supplements, diets, HGH, Adequan, etc, etc, and holistic therapies, with some measure of relief. Now it's Peptide time!

Used PeptideTech. there was an issue with part of my order, so the guys at Peptide are comping me an extra vial of TB500 for research. Mahalo nui loa!

Started the BPC-157 today. Doing about 350mcg 2x am and pm.

Will add the TB500 when it arrives.

JJ1 Mahalo nui loa for your help too!

A hui ho,
V

Aloha,

Sounds to good to be true, however, I too just threw my hat into the peptide ring, so to speak. I've always doubted the claims, but I finally decided to give it a go. Four surgeries, elbows, shoulders, knees, aches, pain, and other issues. Hell I have tried so many different herbs, supplements, diets, HGH, Adequan, etc, etc, and holistic therapies, with some measure of relief. Now it's Peptide time!

Used PeptideTech. there was an issue with part of my order, so the guys at Peptide are comping me an extra vial of TB500 for research. Mahalo nui loa!

Started the BPC-157 today. Doing about 350mcg 2x am and pm.

Will add the TB500 when it arrives.

JJ1 Mahalo nui loa for your help too!

A hui ho,
V

Good luck with your research Brotha!!!

How is your training going with the TB-500?

How is your training going with the TB-500?
Going good! I just bumped my test up to 200mg and added primo in at 350mg a week. Its only been about 8 days in....but things are progressing smoothly.

Today I did some triceps work... And can feel a distinct difference in my joints since adding the TB!

Going good! I just bumped my test up to 200mg and added primo in at 350mg a week. Its only been about 8 days in....but things are progressing smoothly.

Today I did some triceps work... And can feel a distinct difference in my joints since adding the TB!

That’s awesome! My elbows and wrists ache a lot. I need to get some TB-500.

I’m on primo at 300mg per week. Primo is a very feel good compound.

Any updates?

Any updates?
Yeah....yesterday was dose #7 of my saturation dose I believe.

I can tell a huge difference. This morning I had weighted dips in my workout. Usually with these....I'm having to use a short range if motion with just bodyweight to get my elbows warm.....then another set with with higher reps before adding weight.

Today....with just bodyweight I think I did like 25 reps without blinking an eye on the first set with no discomfort at all.

Second set was straight to hanging plates and going all out.

I'm extremely impressed. It's like I'm running my npp cycle all over again.

If this is how it stays....I will use it as a staple going forward!

Yeah....yesterday was dose #7 of my saturation dose I believe.

I can tell a huge difference. This morning I had weighted dips in my workout. Usually with these....I'm having to use a short range if motion with just bodyweight to get my elbows warm.....then another set with with higher reps before adding weight.

Today....with just bodyweight I think I did like 25 reps without blinking an eye on the first set with no discomfort at all.

Second set was straight to hanging plates and going all out.

I'm extremely impressed. It's like I'm running my npp cycle all over again.

If this is how it stays....I will use it as a staple going forward!

That sounds amazing! You have me sold! My old body really aches all the time.

BPC definitely helped my elbow with the pain but I ended up having to get the blood drained out to finish the healing process and it feels great as of today.

TB500 has helped alot with my aches and pains especially with these cold temps

I have found TB-500 and some others help with aches/inflammation. But once I discontinue their use the situation returns back to where it was for the most part.

Can anyone else say this has helped with injury at all?

stuff worked really well for me when i have stacked it with BPC-157 in the past. Currently doing the same thing for a partial bicep tear and everything appears to be healing up nicely.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear