over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tb500

How long has it been in the system? How was it administered?

I did a sub q injection 3 hrs ago.

And pls tell me you were just asking and not expecting something that quick? Some have felt relief within 2 weeks, some 4-6-8-10 weeks dependent on the severity of the pain or injury...

And pls tell me you were just asking and not expecting something that quick? Some have felt relief within 2 weeks, some 4-6-8-10 weeks dependent on the severity of the pain or injury...

No bro I figured it would take longer. Just wanted a estimated time frame when I would notice a difference

Phew just making sure lol, never know what some ppl are thinking, but like I said depends on severity of injury and pain, hope u feel better soon though man

Most ppl try and go more direct to the source of the pain as well ;)

For my lab rat slap tear, it took week 4 to notice something going on.

For my friend's research chimpanzee's shin pumps/splints it took 3 weeks

Phew just making sure lol, never know what some ppl are thinking, but like I said depends on severity of injury and pain, hope u feel better soon though man

Me to bro I'm dealing with tennis elbow and a screwed up shoulder from those heavy plates:) sux my routine is screwed up now

I start feeling relief when i hit around 10mg. I do 5mg a week and feel significant improvement by the end of 2 weeks. Next injury i may try a higher initial dose and see how it goes. Stuff works miracles for me.

Me to bro I'm dealing with tennis elbow and a screwed up shoulder from those heavy plates:) sux my routine is screwed up now

Besides starting the tb500, were u taking any glucosamine or joint support while lifting heavy, if not definitely start. Also fish oil will help some as well.

I start feeling relief when i hit around 10mg. I do 5mg a week and feel significant improvement by the end of 2 weeks. Next injury i may try a higher initial dose and see how it goes. Stuff works miracles for me.

Everyone reacts different and somneed your doses some lower, ppls threshold for pain is all over the place. One thing though is when it starts it's treated and allowed time to heal, working through things can sometimes be worse for ppl, but we are hard headed males and half time logic doesn't make it past our initial thought process lol.

Besides starting the tb500, were u taking any glucosamine or joint support while lifting heavy, if not definitely start. Also fish oil will help some as well.

Thanks for the advice bro I don't use either but will start

Tb4 is a great... And it even works better in my rats with curcumin... Tb4 heals, curc reduces inflammation... My rat had had severe elbow tendontis on both sides, as well his wrist, and a hip injury he had... He couldn't run his maze for almost a year bc many mainstream treatments failed... The combo I gave you had him back running fast on his wheel in about 6 weeks if I rememebr correct...

You do need a rehab type training and stretching routine tho... Google stretches n training for it as well...

Tb4 is a great... And it even works better in my rats with curcumin... Tb4 heals, curc reduces inflammation... My rat had had severe elbow tendontis on both sides, as well his wrist, and a hip injury he had... He couldn't run his maze for almost a year bc many mainstream treatments failed... The combo I gave you had him back running fast on his wheel in about 6 weeks if I rememebr correct...

You do need a rehab type training and stretching routine tho... Google stretches n training for it as well...
Did you sub q inject your rat near his elbow for better results

I'd be interested to know too, just back from the Orthopedic who informs me that my problem is either a SLAP lesion or Rotator Cuff Tear, they won't know until they do an MRI tmw .. been feeling pretty low already cos training has been painful and shit for over a month now .. and now the possibility of an op and the time out just depresses. For the record I've been pinning TB4 at 5 to 10 mg per week and it's done sod all. I think the problem is that I need to pin into the joint ... but if the hospital tech needs an ultrasound to pin directly into the joint, what chance do I have ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws