over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TBJP education series

This is great stuff, will watch the rest later. Would definitely be good to have a thread going about it.

I wonder if he's doing this same education series he did on his pay site.

He and Corinne have like 30-40 videos on the site. Some just on a specific steroid, another on the precontest competition mindset, another on PPL.
Tons of tops, all very detailed and really good stuff.

I wonder if he's doing this same education series he did on his pay site.

He and Corinne have like 30-40 videos on the site. Some just on a specific steroid, another on the precontest competition mindset, another on PPL.
Tons of tops, all very detailed and really good stuff.
Nae this is brand new stuff, but yeah the stuff he has on his site is absolute gold, they are also doing new videos on the pay site that wont be on youtube.

Nae this is brand new stuff, but yeah the stuff he has on his site is absolute gold, they are also doing new videos on the pay site that wont be on youtube.
I hope so.

JP is legit a cult-like figure in BBing (ive been a paying member of his site since 2017) and as much as i respect his decision to hang up the posing trunks, his content has drastically dropped during that time. I would watch his videos just to listen to his rambles on volume and effort and all that. Just GREAT knowledge he was dropping.
The vast majority of his updates now are BJJ stuff. That's cool...but no one signed up to learn more about grappling.

I think he has kinda figured that out and is trending toward dropping more BBing stuff, which im excited for.

I hope so.

JP is legit a cult-like figure in BBing (ive been a paying member of his site since 2017) and as much as i respect his decision to hang up the posing trunks, his content has drastically dropped during that time. I would watch his videos just to listen to his rambles on volume and effort and all that. Just GREAT knowledge he was dropping.
The vast majority of his updates now are BJJ stuff. That's cool...but no one signed up to learn more about grappling.

I think he has kinda figured that out and is trending toward dropping more BBing stuff, which im excited for.

Yeah i totally agree i really miss the bb content..

I hope so.

I agree with this as well. The older videos were great. There's only so many videos of watching people train I can take. The older Education videos from a few years ago were great. The Pro logs are pretty stale right now besides Kuba. James and Jamie always did a nice job with their logs when they were on there. They did pick up Marc Hector but he keeps his very vanilla with no PED talk.

I've been tempted to cancel a few times but it's only about $10/month so I haven't. Hopefully things will swing back.

I agree with this as well. The older videos were great. There's only so many videos of watching people train I can take. The older Education videos from a few years ago were great. The Pro logs are pretty stale right now besides Kuba. James and Jamie always did a nice job with their logs when they were on there. They did pick up Marc Hector but he keeps his very vanilla with no PED talk.

I've been tempted to cancel a few times but it's only about $10/month so I haven't. Hopefully things will swing back.
Yeah, I was one of the early members. Posted on there, was constantly reading and watching videos. Then just got busy (and found more videos, podcasts of interest on youtube) and really stop using the forum/app. Kept thinking about cancelling but had the same thought, that it was only around $10 a month. Finally a couple months ago, I thought to myself, yeah it's only $10 per month, but I don't think I actually even logged on in at least two years if not three years. That's $360 I gave away for nothing. So finally pulled the trigger and cancelled ha ha

I hope so.

I never really followed the stage scene and don't have IG/Twitter accounts...I remember him when he was just getting going here, think he may have been working with Phil or someone from here. Did he ever get his Pro card?!

I never really followed the stage scene and don't have IG/Twitter accounts...I remember him when he was just getting going here, think he may have been working with Phil or someone from here. Did he ever get his Pro card?!
No never got his procard. He had issues with conditioning. Jordan never liked losing size and I think it was mind fuck for him.
He also put too much muscle on his frame and blew himself out. I think he looked awesome but I like massive freaks and don’t care about pretty streamlined physiques.

No never got his procard. He had issues with conditioning. Jordan never liked losing size and I think it was mind fuck for him.
He also put too much muscle on his frame and blew himself out. I think he looked awesome but I like massive freaks and don’t care about pretty streamlined physiques.
I dont know if I would say Jordan ever lost because of his conditioning. He lost the vast majority of his shows (when he was POPULAR) because he had blown his waist out. Self admittedly. He always came in diced and in shape. But he was a bulldog full of muscle on a 5'5 frame. No flow and not pretty whatsoever.

Jordan and Dusty are similar. CAN GET diced. But even when diced, the rest of the lineup hasss to be pretty flawed OR they just have to out muscle everyone — and even then, thats not really enough.

I dont know if I would say Jordan ever lost because of his conditioning. He lost the vast majority of his shows (when he was POPULAR) because he had blown his waist out. Self admittedly. He always came in diced and in shape. But he was a bulldog full of muscle on a 5'5 frame. No flow and not pretty whatsoever.

Jordan and Dusty are similar. CAN GET diced. But even when diced, the rest of the lineup hasss to be pretty flawed OR they just have to out muscle everyone — and even then, thats not really enough.
Dude was just an absolute mass monster! would love to look like that, but cant be fucked with the issues that comes along..

In the advanced video education in his forum there are videos where he says that blasting 2-3g of testosterone when lean is when magic happens and every bber does this etch.This is from 2 years back.Nowdays he says that 300mg of testosterone is enough to be a pro when everything else is in place...plus if you check his older logs when he competed you see he always added a compound or upped the dose to fix everyting..All i want to say is that while he shares very good info training wise as Phil Viz recently said in a post he looks fake with an agenda to just push his buisness

In the advanced video education in his forum there are videos where he says that blasting 2-3g of testosterone when lean is when magic happens and every bber does this etch.This is from 2 years back.Nowdays he says that 300mg of testosterone is enough to be a pro when everything else is in place...plus if you check his older logs when he competed you see he always added a compound or upped the dose to fix everyting..All i want to say is that while he shares very good info training wise as Phil Viz recently said in a post he looks fake with an agenda to just push his buisness
It's not just pushing his business, or at least I like to believe it's not just that. The guy also has seen all the big guys dropping like leaves lately and knows he has a huge impact in the bodybuilding world. Everybody wants to do what JP does so if he tells people you need 7 grams of gear and all the hgh you can afford like he did himself, people will copy and people will end up in a bad place.

Yeah, in regards to Dusty, I always thought he looked best when he first joined here and was like 215-220...But in this day mass matters.

That is one of the only good things about social media though...These guys that put in the time and years that couldn't get that card are still able to make a living from their dream through these platforms.

It's not just pushing his business, or at least I like to believe it's not just that. The guy also has seen all the big guys dropping like leaves lately and knows he has a huge impact in the bodybuilding world. Everybody wants to do what JP does so if he tells people you need 7 grams of gear and all the hgh you can afford like he did himself, people will copy and people will end up in a bad place.
Then he should remove all these advanced videos...any 15 year old with a subscription can watch them..

“The current literature for volume is garbage”
Couldn’t agree more.

Regarding this video I have questions regarding the light side of the workout.. light upper rep range high? Heavy lower 6-10 range? How much capacity are u using for the light side? 60%? Some parts I think he left out.
I was doing upper n lower split but had a hard time keeping the volume low. He explains well the concept here to keep low volume

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131