over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tbol and var at same time?

juiced13

Registered
Hey guys has anyone ever ran tbol and var during same cycle? If you did how did you run them.

Am planning on running some var during next cycle and was wondering about throwing in the tbol too. Have never ran the tbol but my var was gonna run at 25 per day.

Thoughts?

pick one at a dose high enough to see results, not two at barely worth it doses. they really aren't that different form each other i don' think. 50mg minumum for either.

Tbol is a very weak compound in my opinion.. Personally I would just run a higher dose of var.

I think Tbol is weak at doses of 3 times what youre suggesting too. Id skip it

Real Tbol is one of the best compounds I've ever used. I've done 50-90mg ED. Var is also good, but there is no synergistic effect. It's bullshit, I ran them every way possible you can imagine Var up to 120mg ED... Var + tbol 50mg ED each... Stick to one compound, min 50mg ED

Tbol is fucking awsome. Run it at 75mg plus

Real Tbol is one of the best compounds I've ever used. I've done 50-90mg ED. Var is also good, but there is no synergistic effect. It's bullshit, I ran them every way possible you can imagine Var up to 120mg ED... Var + tbol 50mg ED each... Stick to one compound, min 50mg ED

"Real Tbol is one of the best compounds I've ever used."...Agree 100% !!

Tbol is one of the best compounds youve ever used? Might i ask then, what have you used?

Turinabol to me is very versatile. Can be thrown into a cutting cycle, or a bulker..But its not really ideal for either. dbol or drol are far morev effective in a bulker, while winstrol or var are better placed in a cutting cycle. tbol is that steroid that it doesnt know what it wants to me.

thats my opinion anywas

Tbol is one of the best compounds youve ever used? Might i ask then, what have you used?

Turinabol to me is very versatile. Can be thrown into a cutting cycle, or a bulker..But its not really ideal for either. dbol or drol are far morev effective in a bulker, while winstrol or var are better placed in a cutting cycle. tbol is that steroid that it doesnt know what it wants to me.

thats my opinion anywas

Your question had me thinking, what haven't I used???

Steroid wise:

Test - All kinds except suspension
Deca
NPP
EQ
Boldenone Prop - wow that sucked
MethylTest
Tren - All Esters
Primo
Tbol
Dbol
Anavar
Winny - yuck
Proviron

Used pretty much every base compound except Masteron, Anadrol, and Halo.

Best for me, aside from Test is NPP, Tbol and Anavar. Tren is great, but sides make me think twice.

I found 3 bottles of Furazabol I forgot about, might try it at 50mg ED.

i have used tbol 60mg/day and loved it! great dry gains with strength gains same as dbol! bump turinabol one my favs :love:

Hey guys has anyone ever ran tbol and var during same cycle? If you did how did you run them.

Am planning on running some var during next cycle and was wondering about throwing in the tbol too. Have never ran the tbol but my var was gonna run at 25 per day.

Thoughts?

Pick one or the other. With ANAVAR most men need at least 40-60mg daily for results.

I ran 50mg tbol, 50mg var, 100mg winny tabs...all from alin a few years back. I looked crazy hard, vascular, and totally shredded. Best look ever! Liquid orals just aren't the same. Alin's oral tabs were the best! They were human grade GMP certified. I can't remember the brand off hand.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws